Chapter 99: shoot out only with a bath towel
549 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 99: shoot out only with a bath towel

 

Veena specifically took an oath in the name of fate to not to speak about that.

 

But she wanted to become Mohini’s woman as well.

 

Well Mohini never rejects an active woman that wanted to be with her.

 

Mohini even showed the women her dick growing skill that she got from the perverted store which made Veena believe her words to a certain extent.

 

Mohini played with the nipples of Saeko that is sitting on her lap and even kissed her making the other women blush.

 

Saeko directly accepted Mohini to become her woman.

 

So with that she did not reject the advances of Mohini.

 

Well Mohini did not do much like fucking her right on the spot.

 

After making Saeko has a small orgasm Mohini washed her pussy personally and sent her out to prepare food,

 

Before going out of the bathroom, Mohini specifically told her to wear a naked apron with only panties inside.

 

Saeko went to cook and Veena came to Mohini wanting to experience a hand play.

 

Mohini wanted to have a massage skill so she tried her beast to help the woman that wanted to have fun with her.

 

Mohini helped Veena to have an orgasm and washed her too.

 

Veena kissed Mohini on her lips and even kissed her pussy once before leaving.

 

Their dresses were covered with blood so they were left for washing.

 

So they can only wear the available dresses or bath robes.

 

Right them Mohini with her excellent hearing heard some gun fires from a distance.

 

So playing with woman was stopped and she went out of the bathroom covered with a thin bath towel.

 

Mohini know that it is time to save the dog and Alice.

 

She told the women to enjoy the bath while she has some work to do.

 

As for the father of Alice, Mohini has to think about that.

 

When Mohini came out with a bathrobe she went to the balcony where Takashi and Hirano were checking with a binoculars and a hunting rifle.

 

Mohini did not let Shizuka drunk yet as she don’t want to complicate the things right now.

 

Well if it is in the night then it is not a problem.

 

With her speech and playing in the bathroom Mohini has already wrote off the tracks of the drunken episode directly to the action episode.

 

The space on the balcony is not that wide for Mohini to squeeze between Takashi and Hirano.

 

Her bath towel almost came off when she squeezed through.

 

The tits of Mohini fell on the head of Hirano that is squatting with hunting rifle.

 

He was in heaven even at that current situation.

 

As for Takashi standing behind Mohini has his crotch directly stuck into the space between Mohini’s butt cheeks that stuck out of the towel.

 

The movements of Mohini have rubbed his dick into standing even in this current situation.

 

Well he is an impulsive idiot and was poor when treating woman properly so he did not show and only blushed.

 

He moved back giving her space like dead wood.

 

Well Mohini don’t mind him and treated Hirano well.

 

Looking through the situation Mohini assessed at as dangerous.

 

Takashi an impulsive idiotic protagonist started his speech of noble ideals but Mohini directly poured cold water stating the situation.

 

She even stated that it is hard for him to get a girl like this.

 

He got the binoculars and looked at the situation while Mohini went down stairs and called Saeko to stand guard at the gate.

 

Mohini went on to the road and took out her guns out of thin air.

 

Her hands moved quickly killing the stream of zombies.

 

Mohini specifically looked at Hirano and told him not to shoot.

 

The reason for this is to not to attract more zombies.

 

Hirano accepted her words and stayed silent.

 

But he is still in position to make a move just in care if it is necessary to cover Mohini.

 

Mohini saw a poor dog that is shouting when the zombies are getting close at the same time Alice and her father is also running away from the zombies.

 

Mohini did not stop and gestured Alice and her father to come over to her while Mohini took the dog and told it to stay silent.

 

The dog is quite intelligent and listened to Mohini staying silent.

 

She handed the dog over to Saeko behind the gate and made a small opening for Alice and her father to pass inside.

 

As for Mohini she stood there to cover Alice and her father while they ran over here.

 

When they are close Mohini told them to stay quiet and not to make any noise.

 

They followed Mohini’s words and entered through the small opening.

 

Mohini also entered inside and closed the door slowly so as to not to make much noise.

 

After closing the door Mohini did not gave up.

 

She went to the balcony where Hirano and Takashi were still there.

 

Right at that moment there was a shout of a woman from other side of the road.

 

Takashi that did not get any chance to show off did not wait for Mohini and immediately got into action.

 

Well at least he gave the binoculars to Mohini and asked for cover fire.

 

Mohini used the binoculars to see where the woman is.

 

She was stuck in an alley with a dead end just two houses away.

 

Mohini took out her self-made gun and modified it with a silencer and other things.

 

The fencing of the balcony is a little high so she needs someone to support her to have a stable way of shooting.

 

So she asked Hirano to hold her tightly while kneeling down so that she can kill the zombies.

 

Since there is only one gun with silencer he obeyed Mohini’s plan.

 

Well he was really lucky this time.

 

His face was buried straight between Mohini’s boobs while his hands are on her ass clamping her to have some stability……..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 175 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16