Chapter 103: Hirano rejects Mohini’s love proposal
498 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103: Hirano rejects Mohini’s love proposal

 

Then the man came to her silently and told her to drop her sword pointing the gun at her.

 

Mohini has already cleared the area where Hirano is standing before and there are no zombies there.

 

So she doesn’t have to worry for his safety.

 

Looking at the middle aged man with lecherous eyes made Mohini think of the gangster before.

 

He started to talk dirty off her.

 

He let her clean off all the blood on her body so that he can fuck her in peace.

 

He doesn’t want to touch the zombie blood with his dick.

 

He pulled out his dick that was around 4 inches long and it was not that thick.

 

With the gun pointed at her head he told her to suck on his dick giving him a blow job.

 

Making sure that she did not have any blood on her face or lips she started to suck on his dick like it was normal for her.

 

The middle aged man was unable to hold back and came in her mouth.

 

It was not enough to choke her either.

 

Mohini was disappointed but she did not show that on her face.

 

The man pushed her to the side of the wall and took her from behind.

 

Well she was tight and the 4 inches dick was plunged into her pussy.

 

He pressed her against the wall to fuck her.

 

After a few moments he came inside her again.

 

He pulled Mohini back down and told her to clean off his dick and make it rise again to go for another round.

 

But sadly he did not get the chance.

 

After Cumming he lost his strength and Mohini did not have an orgasm.

 

She was full of strength.

 

In the next moment he felt a strong hand dislocating his arm making the gun fell on the ground.

 

Then his forehead received a blow that sent him to his next life if there is any.

 

Mohini collected the gun and went to check on Hirano.

 

After she sprinkled some water from a bottle he woke up.

 

He looked at naked Mohini with both guilt and frustration.

 

Mohini smiled and said.

 

“Don’t worry he is a waste that cannot satisfy me with his puny thing.

 

Also it is not your fault.

 

It was mine.

 

I should not have asked you about becoming my man.

 

Too many thoughts ran in your mind making you fall victim to that middle aged man.

 

Don’t blame yourself.

 

Now take this money and fill up the bike while I clean up a little.

 

Hirano don’t know what to say.

 

Mohini did not wait for him to speak as she went straight to clean off the cum inside her pussy with some mineral water inside the fuel station.

 

There is a convenience store attached to it.

 

She broke the cash box and took the money.

 

She used an entire 20 liter water bubble to clean off her body so that the zombie blood was completely removed along with the cum of the middle aged man.

 

Mohini took the extra money to fill up this 20 liter water bubble full of fuel that can be used for the tank like military car in the house.

 

They have a long way to go.

 

So she prepared that.

 

There is another water bubble for drinking water purpose.

 

They don’t know when the supply of water will stop completely.

 

So just in case she packed it up in her storage space.

 

After that she started to pack up all the food materials that can be of use to them into big bags in the counter.

 

She brought it all out, packed it and sent it into her storage space.

 

After going out Hirano made a strange determined face as if he made a choice.

 

But Mohini don’t like this kind of forced choice.

 

He might have made this choice out of guilt just now.

 

Mohini can feel his favorability was around at 65 points.

 

It should be initial love and admiration state.

 

So Mohini don’t want this kind of thing.

 

She wants to have true love instead of this half hearted love.

 

……………

 

When Mohini arrived back the bike was filled with fuel and Hirano told about his convection.

 

“Even though I have feelings for you, I cannot accept your love Mohini.

 

It is not related to your character or what happened to you.

 

I just feel like it is not the time for love yet.

 

I really admire you for your character but we just met today and I want to take some time to see if I really fall in love with you.

 

So for now, I r…reject your proposal.”

 

Hirano said with seriousness filled his face even when he is looking at Mohini with perfect killer body.

 

Mohini was taken aback.

 

She thought that because of the guilt Hirano would accept her proposal.

 

But he actually rejected.

 

If it is the protagonist then he would have definitely accepted Mohini’s proposal just like he did with Saeko in the original plot.

 

He would accept her love for her abilities and strength instead of her heart.

 

For this very reason Mohini did not like Takashi and likes Hirano more.

 

Listening to Hirano’s words Mohini smiled and said.

 

“Don’t worry about that.

 

If you have accepted my proposal after this incident because of your guilty feeling then I would have really looked down on you.

 

Since you rejected me, it proves your character and it means that I did not read you wrongly.

 

I really like your character Hirano.

 

But no problem I can wait for you to decide.

 

Well most men don’t want to be a part of a male harem of a single woman.

 

So I can understand.

 

Even if you don’t like me it is not a problem.

 

We have all the time in the world, well at least till I die.”

 

Mohini did not wear any of her stripped clothes and stored them back into her personal space then she directly got on the bike………..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 185 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17