Chapter 106: next target is Rika
436 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106: next target is Rika

 

She doesn’t want Takashi or any other person that did not answer the question of trust to know about her storage space.

 

She even told Hirano to remove his hands and hold on to the things that she gave him.

 

As she expected Takashi is standing at the balcony looking through the binoculars for zombies and Mohini.

 

When he listened to the sound of the bike he looked at the direction and Mohini appeared on the bike.

 

Since Mohini has already cleared the zombies there is none on the area around.

 

So Mohini was able to freely come to the house.

 

Saeko was down at the entrance waiting for Mohini.

 

Mohini specifically told Saeko to not to let Shizuka drink the wine.

 

After parking the bike Mohini handed over the things from Hirano and split them so that they could carry them back into the house.

 

Not everything but most of them were stored inside the big military jeep.

 

Only some necessaries were taken into the house.

 

Takashi came down to help.

 

He was shocked by the amount of supplies that Mohini brought back.

 

He knows that in the apocalypse setting getting food and water is a hard thing.

 

After storing the things back at home and in the military jeep Mohini went to sleep with her woman.

 

Well she will still take another bath before sleeping.

 

Shizuka and Kyoko were already asleep even though they looked funny but they are under lot of pressure throughout the day.

 

Veena and Saeko wanted to take a bath together with Mohini as they worked hard for cooking and other arrangements.

 

Rei and Saya were waiting for Mohini to come back and when Mohini said that she found an apparel store to get some clothes tomorrow they are happy.

 

For the people like Aika, Alice and her father they were already arranged.

 

Aika and Alice were already sleeping with Shizuka and Kyoko.

 

The father of Alice is awake and thanked Mohini again for saving them.

 

After Mohini spoke politely to him for some time he slept with peace of mind.

 

The room for Takashi, Hirano and the father of Alice was the same.

 

Mohini told Rei and Saya to sleep while they will wash up and sleep too.

 

Suddenly Mohini thought about the favorability of her woman.

 

For that matter none of Mohini’s women has reached 100 points of favorability.

 

70 points of favorability (initial stage love)

 

75 points of favorability (intermediate stage love)

 

Well Mary is around at 95 points of favorability and Titia is at 90 points of favorability towards Mohini.

 

When it reaches 90 points of favorability it will become true love which cannot be broken by any normal means only extreme conditions can break the bond.

 

If it reaches 100 points of favorability then it will become inseparable love where no matter what happens.

 

There are some benefits of reaching higher favorability.

 

The higher the favorability the larger will be their tolerance towards Mohini having more women.

 

If the woman’s favorability reaches 90 points or higher, then they would not mind the other women of Mohini and live with other women without any quarrels or problems.

 

Below that there might be a chance to have a quarrel in the future.

 

The lower the favorability the higher is the chance of getting into a fight.

 

Right now Saeko, Kyoko and Shizuka are only at 40 points of favorability.

 

40 points of favorability (trusted) is the minimum amount of favorability to get the plot line character as a subordinate and take them out of the fantasy world.

 

But Mohini know that increasing the favorability in the real world would be very hard as there are other women around her causing many other problems and feelings.

 

Whatever she wanted to do Mohini has to do that in the fantasy world and improve the favorability to the maximum possible value.

 

Well it is not possible all the time and Mohini has found it from the memories that she got from the simulation skill she used previously.

 

Previously she should have bought many people out of the fantasy world of the high school of the dead that are at 40 or 50 points of favorability.

 

There are both men and women in the group of people she bought so that she can get some extra hands of support.

 

But the result is that when they reached the safe environment they started to quarrel about many things and caused many problems to Mohini.

 

This is also one of the reasons why Mohini died after the third fantasy world.

 

She took most of the time soothing these people wasting most of the time that should be used for planning.

 

So she made a list of unstable and problematic characters in her memory which should be avoided at all cost.

 

…………..

 

After locking the doors and windows they went to sleep.

 

Mohini took off her sweaty dress and entered the bathroom.

 

Saeko took off her apron that she put on till not to enter the bathroom.

 

Her purpose is to serve Mohini instead of washing her body again.

 

Veena wanted to know about the adventurers of Mohini.

 

They filled the bath tub with hot water.

 

All of them washed up and both Saeko and Veena sat on either lap of Mohini.

 

Mohini narrated her adventure and her deeds with Hirano.

 

Her proposal and his rejection of becoming her lover were all narrated by Mohini.

 

Saeko became a little angry but Mohini calmed her down and said it takes time to get some things.

 

Even Saeko accepts Mohini’s reasoning of wanting to take Hirano over Takashi.

 

Mohini told them that tomorrow she is going go to get Shizuka’s friend Rika first and then move on to Saya’s house.

 

As for the parents of Saeko, Mohini already asked her and Saeko rejected going for them.

 

She doesn’t care and they are also like that.

 

So Mohini directly ignored them.

 

The hands of Mohini are not honest as they played with the bodies of two women on her lap……..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 190 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16