Chapter 112: in the bathroom to return the favor
527 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 112: in the bathroom to return the favor

 

The talk went successfully and Saeko opened up to Mohini revealing some things of her past and some other things about her love.

 

Well her sadistic nature is out for Mohini to look at and Mohini abide by the words that she said before and let Saeko slap on the ass of Mohini till it turned bright red.

 

The moans and admission of Mohini satisfied Saeko but she also received something similar with her ass turning red and her nipples having many bite marks.

 

Unlike the protagonist that was frightened initially by her sadistic side Mohini did not fear it.

 

Instead she directly hugged her and told her that it is not bad to have a sadistic side and they both had a good S and M play for an entire hour satisfying each other’s lust.

 

“I did not just love your body or appearance.

 

I loved you as a whole person.

 

What if you have a sadistic side?

 

I still love you and love all of you.

 

My love doesn’t change no matter what you become or what you hide within.”

 

Mohini’s statement has won her heart, but she was still in some dilemma.

 

But when there returned back safely and her quick reactions whenever a zombie came close to her and Mohini care for her along with her cruelty towards the zombies has won her heart.

 

So now her heart has strong love towards Mohini.

 

If Mohini can get that sword from Takagi’s house too then the entire thing would be set making the favorability to Saeko reach 90 points.

 

As for Shizuka, Kyoko and Rika that are at 70 points of favorability well Mohini has her plans for them too.

 

Then Saya and Rei were not that far apart.

 

Because of the lack of attention their favorability towards Mohini has reached 65 points only.

 

But Mohini was sure that she can push it forward with some words and deeds.

 

Hirano on the side has his love bloomed a little after the great return of Mohini and even her record of killing over 20 thousand zombies on the way.

 

His favorability toward Mohini has reached 65 points too.

 

But Mohini became unsure if he would really join her side when Asami arrives into the group.

 

Well whatever happens, Mohini cannot change the fate other than accepting it like other mortals.

 

She can always try harder but in love trying hard is not enough, she also have to have some fate to get the heroines.

 

That night they stayed there peacefully.

 

Mohini has already cleared most of the zombies on the island so there is not much of a problem.

 

After reporting to the commanding officer Rika got more information on how Mohini came to them and took them back here.

 

This made her love Mohini even more.

 

She made the report of her things to the commanding officer then she was relieved after receiving the complements form the commanding officer.

 

She found good news from the commanding officer that Mohini has transferred all of her credits of saving the armed forces and leading them to Rika.

 

She felt sweet and blushed again.

 

Mohini went to take a bath so she went to speak with Shizuka about the things Mohini did.

 

The women’s heart to gossip is a very natural thing and that would not change no matter what.

 

Mohini did not go the women’s bathroom to take a bath instead she went to the male’s bathroom.

 

She has already told Saeko to leave after taking a bath without bothering about her.

 

Saeko knows that Mohini is a bitch and went to get washed with men so that they can wash every part of her body.

 

Strangely Saeko flushed a little and even has a thought of going along with Mohini.

 

Mohini has previously told her that she don’t mind if her women wants to get fucked by other men or a gang bang as long they are still loyal to her and love her.

 

In the males bathroom the soldiers that can wash up came here to wash their bodies.

 

But suddenly the door to the bathroom opened and Mohini appeared with nothing on her body except for a towel.

 

After coming inside she even took off the towel revealing her sexy curves.

 

The men inside are not injured ones but with full vigor.

 

They were also in a stressed state and there is nowhere to vent out this stress.

 

Mohini then bowed in front of them in Japanese style with her tits dangling and said.

 

“Thank you for your support after coming here.

 

Rika seems to be falling in love with me.

 

So as promised I came here to give you a way to vent out your stress.

 

But you have to be quick.

 

If not those girls might become tense.

 

So come and fuck me.

 

Also please be a little gently with me, my body is delicate…….”

 

As soon as they saw Mohini and heard her words their dicks stood up like springs that lost the weight to suppress them.

 

That was a wonderful scene for Mohini to watch.

 

They moved close to Mohini and pulled her to the center of the bath room.

 

One started to kiss her cherry lips while other played with her tits.

 

Another one knelt down behind her and buried his face between the butt cheeks of Mohini.

 

Just like that they started with the foreplay and went to the main play.

 

Well they are gentle and asked permission when they want to put their dicks inside her pussy and ass hole.

 

Mohini has generously told them that they can fill up her pussy and ass hole by Cumming inside as much as they wanted.

 

They don’t have to cum outside.

 

With her words the men fucked her more and more while the bathroom was filled with her moans.

 

Fortunately there is no one nearby if there is then they would have definitely noticed Mohini was being fucked from just her moans………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 195 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17