Chapter 115: met with Asami
406 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 115: met with Asami

 

Most probably this man would put Mohini to sleep and throw her towards the zombies in other buildings after fucking her.

 

This person is not a player but a character in the story.

 

Mohini peacefully waited for few moments for the man to move and fell in to her trap.

 

Since it is dark the man tripped on the metal wire causing a “thud” sound.

 

Rika and Saeko woke up quickly from the sound and became vigilant.

 

They did not find Mohini with them so they tactically agreed with each other and peeked through the opening of the tent.

 

They can see Mohini hiding and another black figure that is trying to stand up after falling.

 

Mohini did not give him a chance to stand up as she came silently from behind and hit him on the back of his head.

 

The man fell unconscious because of the Jab from Mohini hitting accurately on a pressure point.

 

Mohini used a torch to check and found that this man is really wanted to kill her.

 

This was actually the right hand man of the commander.

 

Most probably he is interested in Rika or he just wanted to fuck the beauties following Mohini.

 

Whatever the case is the thief is caught.

 

Mohini don’t want to interrogate this person as there is no particular use.

 

So Mohini directly send him to hell and then dropped his body in one of the rooms after taking the things on his body.

 

Well they did not have much value in Mohini’s eyes and she told Rika to not to disclose this to her commanding officer.

 

Mohini don’t want them to fall out or anything right now as the amount of time Mohini had is less and she has to use it carefully.

 

With the small thing is over they don’t want to sleep anymore.

 

Funny thing is that Shizuka is sleeping through all of this peacefully.

 

The other girls already woke up after the small commotion.

 

Mohini carried sleeping Shizuka to the military jeep that belongs to Rika and they packed up their things.

 

Mohini then moved towards the area where the other refugees are sleeping without bothering to put on any dress.

 

Mohini went to Hirano who was sleeping with other refugees and told him that they are leaving right now in a sneaky way.

 

Hirano did not understand what is happening but he still followed Mohini out of that place silently.

 

No one was disturbed during that time.

 

After coming out with Mohini and meeting other girls did he understand what is actually happening.

 

He became furious as he admired Mohini very much that he doesn’t like her to be killed or plotted against.

 

Zeke the dog, that got the scent of Mohini and ran over towards them.

 

Mohini previously wanted to leave the dog.

 

Since it came to her any way she will simply take that dog with her.

 

Also she doesn’t know if she can take the dog out with her.

 

Mohini made a big painting of their good bye on the building before leaving this airport island through the vehicle transport liner to the main land.

 

Mohini not only took their jeep but also another military jeep with them.

 

She has got the key to the other jeep with her slippery hands.

 

Shizuka drove one jeep while Rika drove the other.

 

It was early in the morning when they left.

 

There is not much patrol in the night.

 

Most probably the man that they killed is the patrol for the night.

 

His body was hanged on the building they stayed along with Mohini’s words beside.

 

“Good trick to kill me, but you are an idiot in front of this demon.

 

Good bye, you idiot”

 

 These words are for the commander that planned to kill Mohini.

 

Well it is normal as no person want to have a person from another country to take their sweet hot pussies.

 

Especially, when that person is strong enough to roam around freely in this apocalyptic world without a care or fear of death

 

Mohini led the girls towards a place where she and Saeko had lunch last time.

 

Well Mohini was busy shooting zombies left and right all the time while the girls are peacefully sitting in the car.

 

Saeko was a little excited to get the new sword.

 

Saya was happy that she will be returning to home and see her parents soon.

 

Hirano was excited to meet Asami that he saw in the anime.

 

Mohini stopped the car around at the big mall on the highway.

 

This should be the place where Asami and other refugees should be.

 

Mohini wanted to bring these people back to Takagi’s house so that the tragedy did not happen.

 

So she made Rika show her special services badge and made the people along with Asami move out of this place along with him behind on a big bus.

 

Mohini specifically went to Asami to give her a hand gun that she got previously on her adventure with Rei.

 

Then she told her that this is apocalypse and they should take care of themselves.

 

She doesn’t have to stand guard here and come with them.

 

The people in the mall did not want to go along with Mohini and they directly refused.

 

Mohini was able to convince Asami to go with them.

 

There is also Hirano and other girls that told her so and she finally accepted when she saw the zombie of her senior sister.

 

That is the cop that told her to guard this place.

 

She became a zombie too.

 

This made her heart broke.

 

Mohini convinced her for some time and Hirano went to talk to her like he did in the original plot.

 

With the words of both the people Asami had decided to move along with Mohini and the group.

 

Hirano don’t know that Asami has actually developed love interest towards Mohini instead of him.

 

Actually she is a lesbian and timid one at that…….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 200 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
15