Chapter 123: playing around all the night
460 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 123: playing around all the night

 

After 20 minutes he released another load of cum inside her asshole making her ass hole is tingly from hot semen.

 

He flipped her around and started to kiss her passionately for some time after which they slowly drifted off into deep sleep.

 

Last night after her massage to the girls and Hirano she received another skill that is related to massaging.

 

It is a skill called the dirty masseur.

 

Skill: dirty masseur

 

Description: the desire of a person to conquer all women and men and made them climax with a simple massage.

 

Effects: favorability of any women or men towards the player increases by 1 percent after every climax they got after your massage.

 

For every 10 successful improvement of favorability player will receive 1 charm stat point.

 

Restriction to the favorability of the women is below 70 favorability points.

 

After that player will not receive any charm points….

 

Mohini was surprised by the effects of the new skill and was sure that there would be more benefits in the future as the skill level increases.

 

Mohini was very surprised to gain this kind of skill well she was expecting that much but getting the skill is a surprising incident.

 

So she was happy.

 

She quickly washed up and put on her dress.

 

There is not much water left here for them to use.

 

So Mohini have decided to move out from here to a new place.

 

Her requirement is to have a pump or something like that with a well like water source.

 

As long as there is a water source they can live there peacefully till the end of the survival time.

 

Well there is one more person that needed to be fetched.

 

It was the mother of Rei.

 

The houses on the side where Rei lives will lead to the outskirts of the city.

 

But before going there Mohini has to repair the big military jeeps first.

 

After dressing up all the women appeared with red faces and they looked at Hirano from time to time with strange gazes.

 

They seem to have heard the moans and grunts of Mohini and Hirano last night.

 

Since they already knows that Mohini directly told them all that Hirano has officially became a man last night.

 

This time it was Hirano that looked blushing causing all the women present to laugh out loud.

 

They forgot their sadness for some time.

 

Mohini then took Saya and Hirano with her to repair the two vehicles.

 

On the other hand she let Saeko and few other women to go and kill zombies.

 

Saeko will be the captain of this clearing and they should listen to her.

 

Saeko really like this thing and immediately left with her new sword with a smile on her face that can make the opponents shiver.

 

Yuriko went along with Saeko with another sword from her late husband.

 

She has already accepted her current situation and last night she has given Mohini her pussy pledge along with her daughter saying that her pussy will belongs to Mohini from now on.

 

The non combat women were left at the house to take care of food and some small necessities.

 

With the help of Hirano and Saya, Mohini was able to repair one battery of the vehicle and another one took them all the way to the night.

 

Well they did go to eat something in the middle and unfortunately Saeko did not get the chance to eat properly because she was covered in zombie’s blood.

 

Mohini took the chance to wash Saeko and made Saeko wear a naked apron again.

 

This time Saeko got the chance to sit on the lap of Mohini to eat food that was personally fed by Mohini.

 

Other women were jealous and even Hirano was a little jealous.

 

Well they did not see that one of Mohini’s hands is molesting Saeko from behind on her tits at first.

 

But then her hands moved down to Saeko’s soft lips between her thighs and played with them.

 

The thing is Mohini was sitting naked behind Saeko so something poked Saeko few times making her blush.

 

Mohini let her dick out few times teasing Saeko.

 

In the afternoon she did not let Saeko go out for hunting instead she made her prepare some food for her in the night.

 

When Mohini returned she drove the military jeep over and filled up their tanks with the fuel that she prepared before.

 

Tomorrow they will go to find Rei’s mother.

 

Knowing that they are going to find her mother Rei was excited.

 

There are only 2 days before Mohini has to return back to the real world so there is not much time left any way.

 

Rei has already lost her thoughts of saving her father.

 

This is because even in the original plot her father did not appear.

 

There is only one notice saying that her father might be in a specific evacuation are which is a school where Takashi’s mother should be working.

 

Because of this she doesn’t have much hope on saving her father.

 

Instead she was happy that at least her mother will be saved.

 

That night went peacefully for the girls and Mohini as they were played by Mohini for some time.

 

They all cooperated and all the women are naked in the same room.

 

If there is a man in this room then he would have thought that he is in heaven.

 

There are all kinds of women from with many body shapes and flavors in the room.

 

Hirano did not get to have Mohini tonight as the women asked her to play with them tonight.

 

Mohini massaged them thoroughly making them have multiple orgasms.

 

Saeko received her spanks till her ass turned red and she was spanked on the pussy too.

 

This caused her to squirt with a big moan and red face.

 

That night was very eventful and in the morning the women are a little restless because they played a little too much last night……..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 210 chapters for 1$ tier in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
9