Chapter 129: Trump card nuclear bomb bullet
339 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 129: Trump card nuclear bomb bullet

 

Third is that the player or hunter should have one spirit of the same grade as the genetic essence evolution points.

 

Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng is on the same level as the mythical grade spirit related to spiritual essence.

 

So Mohini has locked his eyes on this specific news when she first saw this in her simulation.

 

For this Mohini was even willing to sacrifice 30 stat points forming a reality clone to go there and bring back Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng after the auction.

 

Many mages and wizards also want to buy this spirit and the final price of this has reached 1.7 billion chaos points from her previous knowledge of memories.

 

Mohini know that she cannot store the living creatures in the personal space and her reality clone would definitely as long as it leaves the auction house.

 

With that Mohini would lose the spirit, 30 stat points, and many other things that she would buy in the auction without getting anything back.

 

For this Mohini has to plan two more things.

 

She spent 700 thousand chaos points to buy a teleportation artifact with two point connectivity, a masking cloak and a face mask for hiding identity.

 

With this she can put one point of teleportation in her room for now and the second point at auction house after the clone travels to the capital of the oriental country called the great orient.

 

Mohini can freely change the two points of teleportation.

 

Like she has to anchor a location first and then she can directly teleport to that location from anywhere within a 100 thousand kilometers from the anchored location.

 

Fortunately based on the map calculation the location of the auction house is around 99712 kilometers away from the location that she is currently in.

 

Also for each teleportation she has to recharge the artifact with magic crystals.

 

It takes 10 thousand low grade magic crystals to recharge the artifact again if needed immediately.

 

For automatic recharge it will happen slowly over time which might take 10 or more years in magic barren areas and 3 to 4 years in areas with good amount of chaos magic energy.

 

The cost of 1 low grade magic crystal is 1000 chaos points.

 

1 intermediate grade magic crystal is traded for 10 low grade magic crystals.

 

1 high grade magic crystal is traded for 10 intermediate magic crystals.

 

1 peak grade magic crystal is traded for 10 high magic crystals.

 

1 perfect grade magic crystal is traded for 10 peak magic crystals.

 

After that there is magic essence which is different and hard to find.

 

Also if the magic crystals have attributes like fire and water elements then the cost and tradable value will also change.

 

So to instantly recharge the teleportation artifact that requires 10 thousand low grade magic crystals, this is equal to 10 million chaos points.

 

Well even though Mohini can afford it she doesn’t want to waste chaos points on small things.

 

Also she is thinking of using the simulation skill to find out her chances of her new goals and her chance of death.

 

For completing the tier 1 and reaching tier 2 there are a total of 3 bottle necks.

 

First is when any one or more of the stat points reaches 30 stat points.

 

Second is when anyone one or more of the stat points reaching 60 stat points.

 

Finally the third and the man bottle neck breaking reaching tier 2 with the conditions that were mentioned before.

 

More specific stats that reach the bottle neck value the harder it would be to cross the bottle neck.

 

Mohini wanted to improve her stat points quickly using the simulation skill with her enormous wealth that she has right now.

 

Also there is one more rule that she should be aware off.

 

Unless she earned the stat points through hard work she might not be able to get them after the simulation.

 

Like adding the free stat points is not possible for the simulation system.

 

While the AI is trying to earn her more chaos points Mohini has decided to go through with the next simulation.

 

The goals of the simulation are.

 

First check if she needs to buy any more skills, information, spells or techniques that she currently needed.

 

Second is to see if she has successfully brought back the Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng and some special materials that she is in need of.

 

Third is to see if she survived her death trail after the third fantasy world trip to titanic movie.

 

Fourth is Mohini wanted to use her trump card that she saved for emergencies to survive the death trail.

 

Her trump card is her own creation back on earth which is a nuclear bullet bomb.

 

She made a needle sized bullets that has its small needle hole filled with highly reactive substance used in nuclear reactors which is uranium 235.

 

The head of the bullet which is the needle head is a click type pen mechanism where when the head clicks it releases the neutron catalyst.

 

Right now she only has 13 of these bullets that she carries with her in a special lead case in case of emergencies.

 

Also these bullets are not shot from a gun using a piston mechanism instead it is a air soft gun that shoots the needle like with high pressured air from her modified gun.

 

The trigger is the head of the bullet that would activates as long as it touches anything that clicks its head.

 

The destructive might of a nuclear bomb is highest in 1 kilometer range and spreads up to 10 kilometers surrounding it as secondary round and spreads further.

 

As for the nuclear bomb bullet the highest damage is caused in the range of 1 meter at the point and the secondary radiation range is up to 10 meters around.

 

Mohini can easily shot this bullet and hit the target with her accuracy and skills from sufficient distance………

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 220 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
7