Chapter 131: calm before the storm
327 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 131: calm before the storm

 

“Every stat, every attack, every defense, every task and even the slightest thing that player has strong will that is backing it will have a percentage of increase in achieving the target.

 

Even the incompatible can become compactable finding a balance point when the strong will to make them compatible is in play.

 

The amount of percentage improvement will depend on the strength of the resolve of the player and level if the skill……….

 

This skill will act passively and the skill can further upgrade into higher level skill based on the resolve of the user…..”

 

Only now did Mohini understand why she was able to gain the insight and do many things that are over her head easily in the past.

 

She has put her life on the line to gain what she wanted.

 

It is her resolve to gain or die trying that has made her a man that she is today.

 

With that some of her questions related to her innate skill were solved.

 

Now coming back to the choice of what she should take from this simulation.

 

Only now after getting back her rationality did she observed that there are chaos points mentioned beside every option.

 

Mohini was doubtful and questioned what that was knowingly guessing the answer.

 

“Ding

 

Player has to pay the chaos points to get the gains out of the simulation options.

 

The higher the gains the higher the cost requires to gain them in real life.”

 

Also she observed that the stats related to vitality or strength or stamina did not seem to show any obvious big improvement.

 

This was confirmed by the amount of chaos points that are required to gain them through objective approach.

 

Also she understood that the most valuable thing is actually the memories.

 

Yes with the memories from the last simulation Mohini was able to make the fortune that he has right now.

 

So she chose the memories and paid the 13,000 chaos points with a helpless face.

 

She though how much would it costs if she used it in the fantasy world continuously.

 

“Ding

 

In the fantasy world all the costs would be reduced to a tenth of the current value.”

 

Mohini can only sigh.

 

If she want to achieve some great things that she should have enough financial resources to support.

 

Even though she has around 100 million chaos points they are not enough to maintain her consumption.

 

Stupid ideals would not make them reality with just putting up effort.

 

Effort is just one of the many required sources to reach the goals.

 

As soon as she bought the memories she had a headache.

 

Everything including the incidents of the death of her women and her pain all of this went into her mind.

 

They were all deemed to be important memories because of her strong will and were given to her.

 

The pain is so much that she was literally twitching.

 

It is not physical pain but mental pain and anguish of losing the loved ones in the most horrible way possible.

 

Every single men that every touched her women was deeply etched in her mind and as far as she was considered they were all going to die horribly.

 

The grin on the face of Mohini is so creepy that it can even bypass her charm and frighten any person that sees her now.

 

She took out a book and started to note down the information from the memories.

 

Even with the burning anger Mohini did not lose the sight of what is important.

 

It was like the calm before the storm.

 

The calmer she was the stronger her rage is and the devastation that she caused will be.

 

With that he analyzed the details of the cause of incidents again.

 

This time she thought of a crucial point that has caused the entire situation to flip over.

 

It was the one that she would save and got betrayed snitching her information.

 

His name seems is Kalyan a sensory type with scouting ability.

 

But the drawback is that his sensory perception would attract monsters towards him.

 

That is the reason he was attacked before.

 

Mohini got an idea that she wanted to use.

 

If she was able to remove this person from the picture then it is largely possible that Mohini can easily escape from all the calamities without even a single scratch.

 

Right now all she needed is time to become strong.

 

Also from the memories she made some more minor changes to her thinking in buying the things and financial capabilities.

 

After this week she might not make so much money that she made before because the market will go down again.

 

This time is the booming time for all those illegal transactions so there will be some good hard cash in those fake accounts that can be hacked.

 

Also she can use that very time to invest in the shares and stock market to multiply the money easily.

 

With everything done calculating Mohini wanted to go through the simulation again.

 

Her target is still the same that is to improve her stat points as quickly as possible.

 

Previously she wanted to stop when the amount of chaos points reach 10 billion so that she would not attract too much attention.

 

But now she changed her mind and has thoughts of improving her power as quickly as possible.

 

“Ding

 

Player, do you want to use the simulation skill in the real world?

 

Please pay 20 thousand chaos points for usage.

 

Yes

 

No”

 

Mohini looked through the message and decisively chose to spend the 20 thousand chaos points to know what future holds for her.

 

“Ding

 

Payment received.

 

Simulation starts.”

 

Mohini received this message through the light screen and then the new messages started to pop out one after the other.

 

“Real world, new era year 721, February 11th

 

 “February month,

 

Player is going through the training and earned a fortune through many tactics from the pests of the society using the fake account…….”

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 220 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7