Chapter 135: 30 stat point’s bottle neck
328 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 135: 30 stat point’s bottle neck

 

Weapon fighting: tier 2 (900/3000)

 

Dead shot: tier 2 (760/3000)

 

Dirty masseur: tier 1 (320/2000)

 

Magic software: tier 4 (2600/5000)

 

Reality clone: tier 1 (720/2000)

 

Birth control: (max)

 

Comfortable hug: tier 0 (0/1000)

 

Arousal pheromones: tier 0 (550/1000)

 

Seduction: tier 0 (30/1000)

 

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

 

She spent few more skill points and stat points to round off the stats and skills reaching all 30 stat points and improve her fucking steal skill.

 

She also used some blind corners to help the cooking section relieve their stress over the years while cooking for the military people.

 

Unfortunately she did not get the chance to use some seduction and arousal skills much as the people in the cooking section are too much stressed and directly fell for her.

 

So she did not have to worry much about getting fucked to relieve her pent up lust over the days.

 

But these people are not strong enough to relieve her lust properly as their dicks are not strong and they cannot hold long enough to satisfy her.

 

Mohini got a good look at her improvement and she has decided to go and hit her first bottle neck or one can call it as awakening.

 

Right now her stat points are not improving at all because of the bottle neck at 30 stat points limit.

 

Well the improvement is still possible but it is 100 times more difficult and the results would not be able to compensate with the efforts.

 

Well the thing she waited for is to improve all of his stats to 30 points to have breakthrough in all of them at once.

 

This kind of bottle neck is only for 30 stat points and 60 stat points limit of the first tier.

 

After that there will only be tribulations and evolution at the corresponding stat points designated by the fantasy system.

 

The 30 stat point’s bottle neck is related to human body breaking through the limits.

 

The 60 stat point’s bottle neck is related to human spirit breaking through the limits.

 

After that the evolution can go on properly.

 

Mohini cannot take a leave and has to take this break though that night before the start of the camp tomorrow morning.

 

That means she has around 10 hours of time as the time now after dinner is 8 PM

 

Mohini don’t want her progress to be known by others.

 

She sat with her legs crossed on the floor and asked the system to start the break through the 30 stat point’s bottle neck.

 

Immediately the fantasy system gave out a notification to her.

 

“Ding

 

Player has reached 30 stat points in the following specific stats.

 

Please choose one or many specific stats through which player want to go with the break through.

 

Be warned that the higher the number of specific stats selected the higher the difficulty of the breakthrough would be.

 

First time failure of the breakthrough of 30 stat point’s bottle neck would give player a second chance to breakthrough again with the cost of losing 5 stat points in each specific stat.

 

If the second chance is also a failure then the player will never be able to break the bottle neck of 30 stat points and forever lose the chance to evolve.

 

Choose the below specific stat through which player wanted to break through…

 

Vitality (Y/N)

 

Stamina (Y/N)

 

Strength (Y/N)

 

Agility (Y/N)

 

Intelligence (Y/N)

 

Sense (Y/N)

 

Charm (Y/N)

 

Please make your choice and confirm for the break through test…”

 

Mohini has already simulated one time today before going through the break through and was able to break through successfully in the first try.

 

As for the contents they happened in a strange fantasy space created by the system and she got information from her noting memories.

 

She was tested in all 7 fields that she chose to the highest of her limits.

 

…………..

 

With the confirmation Mohini directly selected all the stats to go on with the break through.

 

Immediately after that Mohini was moved to a different location.

 

It was an empty white room.

 

 Mohini know that the tests will start here.

 

The test will be conducted when a mirror appeared in front of her.

 

Suddenly the mirror shattered only leaving the image of Mohini that took on the physical form.

 

Mohini knows that she has to defeat himself to break through the physical bottle neck.

 

The mirror image has all her power and strength and skills along with tactics and other things.

 

But one thing it lacks is the creative thinking that Mohini has along with the innate skills that she has.

 

Well if her mirror image has the thinking capability then most probably they would not fight instead her mirror image would try to improve her power even more by destroying itself.

 

The reason for this is her innate skill called the will that is beyond the control of the system.

 

Only some rare innate skills have this kind of capabilities.

 

Most probably for this reason the game system choose to turn off the thinking capabilities of the mirror image.

 

Well with that Mohini’s victory is confirmed but the process took them to fight for a whole 3 hours before shattering her mirror image.

 

Mohini was very exhausted from the fight and her stamina was almost at the breaking point.

 

Then she got a notification saying her gains.

 

“Ding

 

Congratulations player for being the first one to successfully breaking through the 30 stat points bottle neck.

 

Rewards

 

+5 stat points in all the stats

 

+7 skill points

 

+7 free stat points

 

Special reward:

 

All the skills, spells and techniques that can be practiced will have +5 percent extra experience bonus.

 

…………”

 

That was concluded just like that and Mohini was quite happy.

 

If she only took a single specific stat then she would not get the bonus reward and all he would get is +5 stat points bonus to the specific stat that she used for break through.

 

Now all of her stats would not have much different in improving speed.

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 225 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8