Chapter 137: successfully escaped from the auction house
324 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 137: successfully escaped from the auction house

 

After the preparations are done Mohini’s clone changed her appearance and moved on to the capital city for the auction.

 

There are no encounters on the way as she was very low-key.

 

She easily entered the auction without any problem with her ticket.

 

Previously she wanted to book an ordinary ticket in the auction but now she changed it to a private box so that she can have some privacy.

 

She doesn’t have to fear that her identity being leaked out as she has other artifacts to take care of the things.

 

That is right she came perfectly prepared this time.

 

Soon the auction started.

 

The first item is a special artifact forged recently using the spirit of the thunder spirit bird which is rare.

 

It belongs to a tier 6 weapon and costs over a billion chaos points.

 

Mohini is not interested in these weapons.

 

Previously she wanted to buy skills that can give her the information of the things that she wanted to observe.

 

Well she has insight skill but it will give information properly instead it will give hints of understanding.

 

But when she obtained the skills like inspect, observe, favorability indicator……..

 

All of them were taken into the insight skill as it improved the information it provided.

 

With that Mohini used it more and more to gain some understanding deep enough to give out more information than she needed.

 

She can gain many details of his target with just a look but the improvement of the skill became slow.

 

Well with that skill she can understand some things about the information that the auctioneer is speaking and looking at the thing directly.

 

Then there are some medicinal pills related to improving vitality.

 

But the cost of the pill is very high………..

 

Then there is an item from the tier 1 related to ark ship.

 

These are the epic grade sail making material.

 

Mohini was interested and bought it……..

 

Slowly the auction went on.

 

Mohini mostly bought raw items rather than finished products.

 

It was easy with all the chaos points she has on her hands.

 

Everything will be brought to her room for inspection and she pays the price she gets the item.

 

Well whenever the clone stores something in the personal space it will be transferred to the ark island by Mohini as they share the common mind.

 

Also during the time of auction the fake account is used with precise amount of chaos points in it for that very purchase.

 

Mohini was sure that there will be many people that would want to hack the account of a cash cow like her.

 

Her disguise is special as she covered her body with a cloak and made sure that her structure looked like that of a man.

 

So that, those people would have a misconception that the person that came to auction is a man.

 

She even used a voice changer so that she can deceive them.

 

The cloak has a function to hide her gender.

 

All the life items were placed around her in the room.

 

She did not notice any tracking spell cast on anything.

 

But she did not dare to take these things easily.

 

So she first waited for the right time to get all the things she wanted.

 

When she obtained everything that she wanted, she decisively stored all of them into the special storage bag and left the auction house immediately.

 

She did not care about the last item which is some type of devil fruit from one piece world.

 

Well it is useless to her even if it was the rubber devil fruit that belongs to Luffy.

 

The reason for that is that this devil fruit still has side effects and to use this devil fruit the player has to kill the original user of the devil fruit in the fantasy world of one piece.

 

Well they can freely use the powers of the devil fruit in other fantasy worlds and real world easily.

 

Also there is special rule, unique artifacts like devil fruits have a limit of single existence in their native fantasy worlds, but they can exist many in real world.

 

If two people with the power of something unique were to appear in a fantasy world at the same time, the person with the highest military and civilian rank will have the right to use the power of that artifact.

 

If those ranks are same then they will be given a chance to bid with chaos points and the person with the highest bid will be able to gain the chance to use the unique thing.

 

…………….

 

As soon as Mohini’s clone left she was followed by some people.

 

Mohini quickly moved towards an empty alley and activated the teleportation formation.

 

As soon as she appeared at her pre selected place that was a deserted area.

 

She took off all the clothes and things and burned them to dust.

 

Then she moved in the opposite direction of the port city little wood and dropped off all the ashes into a river.

 

Then she took the cheapest way of transportation right now.

 

That is she would either use a public transportation or ask for lift.

 

Since she is beautiful and innocent looking she was able to get lift quickly from men and got some special services from her.

 

Mohini has already changed her appearance using hre disguising capabilities.

 

This world has paper currency.

 

To be more precise it is contract currency.

 

The tier 1 random grade contract can hold 5 chaos points to 10 chaos point.

 

………..

 

Similarly tier 7 random grade contract can hold 1 million chaos points to 10 million chaos points.

 

The making price of the contract paper is already taken care off when exchanging the contract money.

 

If one wants to gain a million chaos points contract then they would have to pay few thousand chaos points for materials for fee.

 

This was actually used because there is darkness in the world and people are greedy……..

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 230 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
9