Chapter 141: cuckold system story quest (Vol 4- titanic)
1k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 141: cuckold system story quest

 

But she found that the fantasy world change every day and one might enter a fantasy world in order if they enter on the same day every month.

 

Everything is at random and she cannot change things as she pleases.

 

As for how she died in the resident evil world is not known.

 

Well it is not a problem as she made some new choices.

 

From now on every month she would use one free fantasy world entry and spend 1 million chaos points to enter the fantasy world again.

 

That would be the limit.

 

She would search for the best fantasy world to enter every month to gain the maximum benefits that he wanted.

 

That would be the best use of the skills that she purchased.

 

With the information she gained she has made the new plan.

 

She did not reach 100 stat points yet but most of her stats have reached 80 stat points level.

 

With her current power she can stand in the path of many people and do many things without much problem.

 

…………

 

From tomorrow she would be free to do what she wants as she will be released from the military camp as she has completed the 1 month compulsory military camp.

 

She felt like a meat eater that was not given any meat for an entire month.

 

She got the cooks to plough her pussy with their dicks but they were unable to satisfy her completely.

 

Tomorrow she will get out of this place and have the opportunity to play with some big hunks to scratch her pussy with some big guns.

 

While she was thinking she remembered a book that was still left in her personal storage that she got from the first player she killed.

 

She took out the book and started to read it.

 

It was like a diary but also a story.

 

In the story there is a male player that was able to get his hands on a beautiful female player just like that of some fantasy novels.

 

Even though his dick is not big he was proud to see her satisfied whenever he fucks her.

 

Both of them are from king of nature faction.

 

But one day he found that she was seduced by his big brother from the king of arms faction.

 

He found this when they went to explore some ruins island.

 

He discovered this as they play passionately while searching the ruins on that island.

 

He wanted to confront them but he stepped on some trap and fell into a hole.

 

As he fell straight till his asshole was suddenly impaled by something.

 

Because of the strong and sudden pain he lost consciousness.

 

When he woke up the pain in his ass is gone and he is sitting on some sort of stone throne.

 

He thought that all of this was just a dream and when he was about to go out he got a notification just like that of the fantasy system.

 

“Congratulations of being cucked by the girl that you loved with all your life.

 

Cuckold system is being activated…”

 

From then on the life of that man changed as the system gives him benefits of being cucked.

 

He got the information and even video of all that happened to his girl but he cannot seem to lose his love towards her.

 

The system quests made him stronger at the cost of him becoming a cuck in both mind and soul.

 

His already small dick became smaller and he turned into a male trap.

 

The man that cucked him has fucked him under the teasing of his own girl friend.

 

He was happy but something happened and he found that the two people he believed in are planning to kill him…..

 

The reason is that his sudden improvement in strength and some stats.

 

They suspect that he has obtained some strange artifact when they previously entered the ruins island…..

 

………….

 

The story ended here as Mohini red through the book with interest.

 

Most probably he was killed by those two people he believed in even before he got the benefits of the system.

 

This is the conclusion that Mohini got.

 

At that moment the pervert quest system has given her a quest.

 

“Ding

 

Pervert quest: cuckold patch

 

Description: there is a naturally formed cuckold system patch from the trails and errors of the will of lust.

 

Player has to find what happened to this man and get that cuckold system patch.

 

Rewards: cuckold quest open for player with great benefits.

 

…………”

 

Mohini found this very interesting.

 

Being a woman she done know how the cuckold quest works on her but she was sure that it will be exciting.

 

……………

 

From tomorrow she would be free to do what she wants as she will be released from the military camp.

 

She still has something to learn before being released completely.

 

That is she should be taken to the safe island to register there.

 

This will be taken by the military people.

 

They will arrange a corporal that has experience to take the people to the safe island close to the port of little wood.

 

Even though Mohini has corporal military rank now she has to follow another corporal.

 

Not only Mohini but many other people of that suddenly reached the corporal rank after long will also go along with Mohini.

 

So there is a bunch of them.

 

In the morning next day Mohini along with other people were taken directly to the port and boarded a ship on that day.

 

Tomorrow Mohini is going to enter fantasy world and it is titanic.

 

…………

 

After boarding the ship Mohini was free to do as she pleases.

 

The journey is a 1000 kilometers long to reach the safe island.

 

Unfortunately Mohini was not given a single room as she has to share a room with the leading corporal.

 

Since she was the only woman in the group it was arranged like this.

 

Even thought the king of nature faction is rich they act so poor…………

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 235 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
9