Chapter 147: seduced the captain
368 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 147: seduced the captain

 

The first target should be to get the heroine at the night that day.

 

The heroine is sad and would try to commit suicide.

 

Mohini has to side track jack and then see if there are other players around that area to sneak up on Rose.

 

Well she will directly send them on their way to meet the god if there is one that is trying to sabotage her plan.

 

…………

 

But before going to do the painting work and seducing the captain they have another thing to do.

 

They have to see the faces of the people on the ship when the ship was about to set sail.

 

It is a happy moment for all but not for players.

 

In the original story most of the people that survived are from the first class side and almost none of the lower class people survived.

 

Well they can afford to book a high class ticket but the chaos points they earn cannot cover the cost they spend on the first class ticker.

 

For example if a person chooses the optional quest and killed 10 percent survivors and survived this fantasy world then that person would earn around 10,100 chaos points.

 

The ticket for first class is 10,000 chaos points.

 

This means their profit is 100 chaos points at most and if they made a few more changes then their income is in negative.

 

From this one can tell that they are struggling.

 

Most of them don’t want to do the saving thing because it was very hard and the people would not listen to anyone when they are in panic.

 

There is also the arrogance of those rich people that would not let them do anything with their low class standards.

 

Even if they want to fight they would not be able to do much because the staff of the titanic ship is 885 people.

 

Can a player fight all the staff members and so many people in panic along with them?

 

Than answer is no,

 

For this very reason most of these people would usually not take the optional quest and directly abandon it.

 

The penalty for abandoning the optional quest is to give away the free stat point that they obtained along with 1000 chaos points.

 

After the ship started to set sail they did not go back to the cabin instead went to look for the heroines and also meet with the villain to have a good chat.

 

Mohini has to measure up the things.

 

Currently Mohini is a rich business woman and also an officer under the crown and her brother Vicky is the same so they have some prestige.

 

Mohini only bought one ticket but no one would question her as she has already boarded and there is no more checking.

 

Also after her special service and some money as bribe they would not say a word.

 

Well she is already going to play with the captain so what is there to fear when the captain of the ship is backing her up.

 

They did not get a chance to get acquainted with the heroine but they were able to meet with the villain that is talking to the captain smith.

 

The villain Caledon Hockley really looked handsome and like a play boy from the modern times.

 

Unfortunately based on the normal setting heroine hate this kind of man and loves the poor mutt.

 

Well she wants freedom and that was obtained through jack.

 

If there is someone that can give that and let her have those small happiness’s then she would have fallen for that person.

 

……………

 

After the meeting with those people and getting acquitted with them Mohini divided the work between the main body Mona and clone Vicky.

 

Male clone of Mohini that is Vicky doing his job painting the hot beauties, the female disguise of Mohini called Mona is seducing the captain John smith of the titanic ship.

 

For now Mohini did not target the handsome villain.

 

Before the ship sets off she wanted to be fucked by the captain.

 

Fortunately she succeeded and got the captain to take her to his cabin.

 

There Mona did not undress much as the old fashion clothes are hard

 

So she did not undress much and did not undress the captain.

 

She pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her tits and lifted up her skirt to reveal her pussy.

 

Well there are some extra fittings but there is no underwear under her skirt.

 

Also there is no bra on the top.

 

Except for her belly everything else was revealed for the captain to look.

 

She only pulled down his pants and underwear to get his dick out.

 

She did not undress him much.

 

His dick is really like the titanic.

 

Very thick but the length is only 6 inches.

 

After giving him a blow job she got what she needed.

 

The thick dick went into her tight pussy ravaging her as he moved.

 

She acted like a bitch so there is no blood or hymen breaking show for the captain.

 

On the other hand his old dick got a young pussy after a long time.

 

Because of the variation of his dick especially the thickness did not give him chance to enjoy many beauties.

 

But now it is different he got such a young and fragrant pussy that his heart is literally dancing.

 

Fortunately his heart is strong and did not have any complaints if not he would have had a heart attack right now.

 

Mohini was very satisfied with this dick and the power of the old man to ravage her into having a big orgasm.

 

Fortunately her skirt was lifted up so that it was not spoiled from the squirt that she released.

 

But the pants of the captain were spoiled.

 

Well he doesn’t care as he went on for three rounds straight with Mohini without giving her time to breath.

 

They enjoyed the feeling for a while before parting.

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 240 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
9