Chapter 152: jack sketches Mona
304 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 152: jack sketches Mona

 

She quickly got ready for her next target that is none other than protagonist jack.

 

There is a condition for the perverted quest that she got about cuckolding jack, cal and Rose.

 

She has to get fucked by both jack and cal before fucking Rose.

 

She wanted to take Rose with her so she will make Rose fall in love with her.

 

If this was the case then she will not able to successfully cuck Rose with jack and cal from the plot point of view.

 

For that she has to plan carefully.

 

She has already cucked Rose with cal her fiancée since her engagement is not broken.

 

Then she has to get jack next.

 

Right after Rose and Vicky visited jack for the second time looking at the nude pictures Rose has a deep impression of Vicky as they moved back to their room.

 

At that time Mona visited jack.

 

She introduced herself as Vicky’s sister and she pulled him to a corner where there are not many people.

 

Then she spoke to him.

 

“Jack I heard that you are good at drawing sketches right.”

 

Jack was embarrassed but nodded his head.

 

Mona was beautiful and he was currently frustrated after no getting a chance to know Rose and also what Vicky did.

 

Mona directly came to the point.

 

She wanted him to draw a nude picture of her in her state room.

 

“Why don’t you ask your brother to draw the sketch instead of an outsider like me?”

 

Jack was puzzled and don’t know why Mona asked him to draw the sketch instead of asking her brother.

 

Also it is a nude sketch and he did not understand it even more.

 

Mona gave a simple answer.

 

“I cannot ask my brother to draw this sketch when I am naked.

 

It is embarrassing to show my naked body to my brother.

 

My brother said that you are as good as him in drawing a sketch.

 

So I want to ask you if you would draw the sketch of me completely naked….”

 

Listening to the reason of Mona he understands what it is.

 

It was that she was embarrassed to pose naked for his brother and did not feel shy for the outsiders.

 

Understanding her words, he accepted to draw Mona’s naked sketch.

 

She took him to the state house of Mohini and right that time Vicky left out of that room after Rose left him.

 

Right after that Vicky went around collecting the guns on the ship.

 

There is a restriction that no weapons or magic from the real world were allowed in this world.

 

If you want a weapon then you have to get it by stealing it from the plot line characters.

 

Well it is not hard for Vicky with his slippery hands.

 

He got a total of 4 hand guns and ammunition.

 

One of the guns belongs to cal, Rose’s fiancée.

 

After Vicky got that thing he immediately stored the things back into the storage space.

 

Soon it is evening as Vicky spent the afternoon studying some of his important notes for future plans.

 

Well he did not go back to the state room and moving around the ship to note a few things while Mona did her work with jack.

 

………

 

In the state room Mona put on the long pearl necklace that came all the way down to her pussy.

 

It is not a single string but a multiple string with pearl.

 

Well this is a fake necklace that she bought form the system for 10 chaos points.

 

It would look beautiful now but its beauty will be gone in a few days when its luster is gone.

 

Her nipples pierced put from between the pearl strings and the necklace came all the way down to her pussy.

 

It did not cover the pussy but formed a garland of pearls around it.

 

The scenery was very beautiful as Mona say on the couch with her legs spread and the pearl strings falling from top to bottom gently over her perky tits.

 

Jack was mesmerized and moved closure to her to arrange her pose.

 

Mona specifically asked him that she pussy should also appear in the sketch along with her bountiful tits and nipples.

 

Her pussy was shaved with clean pink shade and great shape that can attract any man to play with it.

 

He arranged her body in a way that all her requirements were fulfilled.

 

Then he started to sketch her image slowly etching the beauty on to the sheet.

 

Throughout the time the skills of Mohini are active and arousing jack to reach the peak.

 

When the sketch is done Mona looked at it without even bothering standing very close to jack without wearing any dress.

 

Her bare tits touched his hands and her fragrance was smelled by him.

 

They looked at each other and slowly started to kiss.

 

She undressed jack as he took out the pearl necklace from Mona and left it by the side of the sketch.

 

They kissed again as Mona undressed jack removing all of his clothes.

 

They moved on to her bedroom where they started to fuck.

 

Jack is really a protagonist and he has the same level of stamina as that of the villain cal.

 

They did not stop for 2 hours straight and they were satisfied with each other.

 

Jack put on his clothes and wanted to leave when Mona came to him to say that she was satisfied with his work and gave him some money for his hard work.

 

Also she said that she wanted another sketch of her tomorrow so she would find him tomorrow or tonight after the party if possible.

 

Jack was happy with her words and told her that he would draw a better sketch of her later.

 

With that he left and Vicky that was out for a walk returned.

 

Both Vicky and Mona went to take a bath together.

 

One is the main body while the other is the clone so it was easy to help each other wash.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9