Chapter 155: perverted quest exhibitionism
364 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 155: perverted quest exhibitionism

 

“If you select yes then you are completely bound to me and come with me to my place.

 

If I die you will die along with me.

 

That place is very dangerous.

 

Well I will never let anything happen to you….”

 

Vicky said his warning while Rose heard all of that with serious face.

 

Rose looked into his eyes for a moment and selected yes option with a bright smile appeared on his face.

 

Right now the favorability of Rose has reached 75 points directly and Vicky was sure that he can improve it to 100 points by the end of this fantasy world.

 

Vicky directly pulled her into his hands and told her his secret while she sat on his lap with red face.

 

When she found that Vicky has other women she was a little sad but after Vicky explained that the entire world she is in is a movie she was shocked.

 

Vicky took out his phone and showed her some clips of the movie explaining to her about the reality that he came from.

 

Vicky was very sincere in explaining and this was understood by Rose with her skills and thinking capability.

 

She was taken aback knowing that the person that she would fall for is actually jack if Vicky did not appear.

 

Also she understood that the ship that she is travelling is going to sink.

 

She looked at Vicky wanting to know how he is going to solve this problem.

 

But strangely she felt that Vicky can save most of the people without any problem.

 

There is a strong security appeared in her heart as long as she is in the embrace of Vicky.

 

Her favorability improved to 80 points after understanding that Vicky was so sincere.

 

Knowing that jack is her destined lover she did not feel any love for him.

 

She understood that it is one of the many possibilities and maybe she might marry cal in a different world.

 

But right now in this current world she loves Vicky and she has dead set on that.

 

Vicky then turned into her original form that is turned into Mohini and told Rose that Vicky was actually a woman.

 

Rose was really shocked but knowing that Mohini can turn her form from male to female has made her at ease.

 

She can understand as there is magic in the other world.

 

Even though Vicky has other women it did not change the fact that he is the ideal person that she always wanted to be with.

 

Vicky told her about the magical things in his world and the ability to be with all of his women at the same time.

 

Since she doesn’t have to share Mohini with other women and she also has freedom and adventurous life that she wanted she felt that she made the right choice.

 

Mohini turned back into Vicky which was magical making Rose astounded again.

 

By the end of their talk Vicky asked.

 

“Do you want me to draw the sketch of your nude body with only the heart of ocean so that you can insult cal?”

 

Rose thought for a moment and don’t know how to answer this question.

 

So Vicky moved forward to give the answer for her.

 

But then suddenly Mohini received a quest stopping Vicky and Mona in their tracks.

 

“Ding

 

Perverted quest: exhibitionism

 

Description: show off the nude body of Rose to at least 5 people in any form. (0/5)

 

Rewards: exhibitionist tendencies for your woman.

 

Any woman that becomes your woman with more than or equal to 50 points of favorability towards you want to show off their bodies to other men like an exhibitionist.

 

Penalty: any woman or plot character will have -10 points favorability from now on.

 

Vicky immediately laughed and said

 

“I don’t mind drawing a nude sketch and I don’t mind if you want other men to see you naked.

 

Your happiness is my happiness you know.

 

Also I like the way other men would praise the beauty of my woman….”

 

The manipulative tongue of Mohini is working.

 

At the same time Rose has the same idea.

 

Even though the women at that time are more chastity, they were too suppressed by the rules and nonsense.

 

Because of that more women wanted to be free of that stress and shackles.

 

The reason why jack was able to draw so many sketches of naked women is because of this very thing.

 

With her original thoughts and persuasion from Mohini, Rose happily prepared for the naked sketch.

 

Rose thought for a moment and said.

 

“I do want you to sketch a nude picture of me.

 

It will be an exciting experience.

 

But are you sure you want other people to watch my naked body sketch.

 

If you like it then I don’t mind.”

 

Vicky smiled listening to the words of Rose and said.

 

“My sweet wife is so considerate.

 

I liked it very much.

 

Let me draw your nude sketch that would make the hearts of other men race.

 

Get dress…cough…cough…”

 

Vicky blushed to say the words to undress.

 

Rose also smiled with her cheeks blushing and there is an awkward silence for a few moments.

 

Vicky moved forwards and kissed Rose on her lips.

 

She resisted a little as it was her first kiss but soon she stopped the resistance and they had shared a passionate kiss till Rose was out of breath.

 

Then they parted and Rose ran into a room to remove her clothes and covered her body with a cloth.

 

She specifically put on the heart of ocean necklace and appeared before Vicky.

 

Vicky has already set his things on the table, ready to draw the sketch of her image.

 

He told Rose to lie down on the couch and Vicky moved to adjust her pose so that she is most beautiful.

 

Vicky moved forward and arranged Rose in a way that everything of her from tits to her pussy was visible to Vicky.

 

Because of his touches her nipples erected from her arousal…….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
7