Chapter 158: rolling around for an hour
315 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 158: rolling around for an hour

 

Mohini wants to take Rose in the male form for the first time.

 

After that he would change her slowly.

 

Rose covered her tits and pussy with her hands with shyness on her face.

 

“I have already seen them completely.

 

What is the point of hiding them now?”

 

Vicky said as he moved her hands revealing her forbidden areas.

 

Vicky starts with a kiss on her lips and slowly moved down to her tits and then to her naval and finally to her fragrant grass.

 

This is the first time she felt the touch of a man in her forbidden places and the concept of licking her pussy and clit has almost made her crazy.

 

All of this was very new to her as she never masturbated till now.

 

So she was very excited and her response is many times better than many virgin girls.

 

For the first time in her life she has an orgasm.

 

Vicky did not stop as he lubricated her forbidden place till it was ready for the next step.

 

Well he did not leave his dick hanging as he asked her to give him a blow job.

 

Rose was more than happy as her mind was now completely filled with lust.

 

Well she is new to giving a blow job and don’t know how to satisfy Vicky.

 

Vicky don’t mind and he will train her slowly.

 

Now for the main course of taking her virginity Vicky put her legs around his waist and his dick at the opening her of pussy.

 

He rubbed his dick against her pussy a few times and finally inserted it inside.

 

Rose screamed in pain as her hymen broke step by step.

 

Vicky moved his body slowly going all the way in.

 

Rose did not want him to stop and the pain finally turned into pleasure.

 

The bed sheets under her had a new stain of her virgin blood.

 

Vicky moved his waist in a rhythmatic motion from slow to fast, based on the moans of Rose touching her G spot every now and then.

 

Being a woman Mohini knows how to pleasure a woman so Vicky her clone can fuck a woman to ecstasy a hundred times better than any other man.

 

Finally he sprayed his cum inside her while she had her big orgasm with her body arched and legs tightly held onto Vicky’s waist.

 

Vicky waited till she regained her composure before unplugging his dick.

 

Soon the cum inside started to flow out of her pussy with small amounts of blood mixed in with her love juices.

 

Vicky was very satisfied with the intercourse.

 

His dick is still hard and can go for few more rounds without stopping.

 

Any way the cum he released cannot impregnate Rose.

 

It is only a sticky liquid just like the cum of a woman shot out from the dick of a man.

 

But he has to consider the wounds that he caused from breaking her hymen.

 

Vicky took out a pill and gave it to Rose to eat the pill.

 

Rose did not even question Vicky before eating the pill.

 

Immediately after that she felt a warm sensation inside her pussy making her have another orgasm.

 

Because of her questioning look Vicky simply explained that this pill is a healing pill that can heal the injuries of breaking her hymen.

 

Rose nodded and after 10 minutes there is no pain at all in her pussy and felt that everything is normal.

 

At that time Vicky start to move on for round 2 after stimulating her tits.

 

Rose was very cooperative with Vicky and they mutually satisfied for another hour before Vicky heard a knock on the door.

 

He knows that the time is up and went to receive the message after putting on a bathrobe.

 

It seems like cal and Ruth are returning back.

 

Vicky simply told Rose about that and parted with her reluctantly.

 

As for the stained bed sheets that has his cum, her cum and virgin blood was left just like that under the request of Rose.

 

Well with these things still present Vicky cannot guarantee the safety of Rose for the night.

 

So Vicky thought of staying here by hiding is a place in the room.

 

If he wanted he can hide easily.

 

But first he has to do something to divert the attention of Ruth and cal.

 

So he told Rose to go back to her room dress up and sleep.

 

He then went to the main door and sprayed some strong aphrodisiac there and in the room of cal.

 

He has already given a special antidote to Rose that will not completely ease the effects of the aphrodisiac but the concentration of the aphrodisiac effect will be reduced.

 

After that he and Rose went to her room and Rose got on the bed in sleeping position with the lights off.

 

Her room door is closed too.

 

Vicky silently hid around the room with his excellent capabilities.

 

Right at that time the door opening sound of the main door was heard by them.

 

Rose acted as if she was sleeping and the people appeared in the main room.

 

Cal was a little flustered because his servant Lovejoy did not reported to him anything.

 

Ruth was also like that.

 

Right at that time because of all the wine they drank and some other exhaustion they took few deep breaths after coming into the room.

 

This is the very place Vicky sprayed the aphrodisiac scent.

 

The aphrodisiac is very strong and aroused both Ruth and cal at the same time.

 

Ruth controlled herself a little and came to check on Rose.

 

Rose is in deep sleep in the eyes of Ruth.

 

Suddenly she felt like two hands are holding her from behind.

 

One went for her tits while the other went for her waist and lower regions.

 

Originally cal wanted to pounce on Rose who was sleeping.

 

But he doesn’t want to play her like that as his mentality would not accept it……..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 260 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8