Chapter 160: sketch of Rose became a public viewing object
308 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 160: sketch of Rose became a public viewing object

 

“If you want to fight me I don’t mind sending you to hell before the ship reach its destination.

 

Don’t think that the ship’s staff would help you.

 

They will just turn a blind eye towards you people as long as I said the word….”

 

Vicky said and waited for Rose to say what she wanted to say to her mother and her ex fiancée.

 

After that they left the room back to Vicky’s room.

 

Before leaving Vicky pointed to the store room and said.

 

“You might find a surprise gift in that room.

 

You better check what is inside before it is too late.”

 

Cal had a bad premonition and went straight to the store room and opened the door.

 

His servant Lovejoy was lying unconscious completely tied up in that room.

 

Cal immediately called some ship’s staff to take care of Lovejoy before going to get Rose back.

 

But when the ship’s doctor spoke about the condition of his servant Lovejoy, cal and Ruth stopped in tracks from doing anything rash.

 

They never expected that his servant Lovejoy has his limbs dislocated and even his vocal cords were damaged to a certain point.

 

If everything is as the doctor said then Lovejoy is as good as a crippled till all of his injuries are healed.

 

There are no specialized doctors on the ship so they have to wait till they got to New York before they does anything.

 

Except for the fact that there is no threat to life, Lovejoy is no different from being dead.

 

If they were thrown into the ocean in the same situation of Lovejoy what would happen to them.

 

These thoughts made them directly give up on Rose and they done even want to give a complaint to the staff.

 

As soon as Vicky and Rose left, Mona arrived to this room.

 

She walked in as if it was her own room under the astounded eye of Ruth, cal, Lovejoy, the ship’s doctors and other staff.

 

They did not dare to move as she is the sister of Vicky.

 

She went to his locker and opened it.

 

From inside she took out the file that has the naked drawing the Rose that Vicky drew last night.

 

“Hey people,

 

Look at the sketch,

 

Isn’t she beautiful?

 

She will be my brother’s wife and my wife in the future too.

 

All of you can take a look at the sketch on her hand.

 

Immediately their dicks stood up creating bulges in their pants.

 

Even Lovejoy on the bed also had an erection.

 

Well cal did not have and even felt a strong pain down their because of his excitement.

 

There are more than 8 people in this room.

 

Among them 7 of them are men and Ruth is the only woman.

 

As soon as they saw the image the perverted quest given to Mohini is completed.

 

Now all of her woman would have the exhibitionist tendencies.

 

Mona did not stop at that and went to show this image in the lower decks, especially to jack.

 

She wanted to ask him to draw another sketch of her that is as beautiful as the one that she has right now.

 

Jack and his mates looked at the image and their dicks stood up.

 

Looking at Mona that came to them with a sketch like that they were shocked.

 

Mona has already completed the quests and right now she and Vicky can act independently with more ease.

 

Previously it was very hard on them.

 

But now with the rewards from the system they can act freely without stressing out her brain power and enjoy the play peacefully.

 

Acting as two people at the same time is very stressful even with the multi tasking skill.

 

But she was able to pull it off.

 

After that she took jack to the lower area of the ship where the luggage and goods are placed.

 

She told him that she wanted a naked drawing in that storage room.

 

Jack just followed her obediently.

 

He was sure that after painting he will be able to get some good time with her.

 

So he was excited.

 

…………

 

On the other hand Vicky was with Rose enjoying the evening on the deck of titanic with a beautiful kiss with Rose.

 

There are people but none would do or say anything to him or Rose.

 

They thought that Vicky and Rose are young couple that is in deep love.

 

With that there is no hindrance at all.

 

No person came to disturb them means that Ruth and cal has quite down from doing anything rash.

 

After sunset Vicky took Rose to have evening refreshments and then left to his room.

 

Then he moved on to play with her while explaining to her about the real world.

 

Other players have actually seen Vicky with Rose but none of them made a move on Vicky.

 

They are envious but they can see that Vicky was strong enough to make the cal, Ruth and other people that control Rose to stop from doing anything.

 

Also they saw that the staff of the ship greeting Vicky politely making them doesn’t want to take unnecessary actions that can threaten their lives.

 

When it was around 8 PM in the night Vicky took Rose to have dinner and after that he took her to the wireless radio department.

 

Mona has already taken care of the operator before and Vicky also patronized him.

 

Then he told the wireless radio operator to let him send some messages.

 

The man doesn’t want to at first but after seeing the money again he accepted immediately.

 

At that time Mona came here and greeted Rose and Vicky.

 

Then she smiled at the operator and took him away with her.

 

Mona looked exactly like the female appearance that Rose saw when Vicky showed her true appearance.

 

Soon a little far away in the dark corner there are sounds of moans and slapping of flesh sounded making Rose blush……..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 260 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8