Chapter 167: lure the chaos beast to the enemies
246 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 167: lure the chaos beast to the enemies

 

With that she doesn’t have to fear that her girls would starve.

 

The cook of the ship left the processing the corpses of the chaos monsters to Mohini while she went to cook the food.

 

The processing of the corpses and other material preparations takes a longer and hard work while cooking is actually easy.

 

Well Mohini don’t mind as it would give her some experience dealing with many kinds of materials.

 

Also she can take advantage of the chance to extract the genetic essence of the meat and store it back inside the ark island.

 

The process is easy for Mohini as she already prepared many small test tubes in her ark island to collect the genetic essence by different grades.

 

She doesn’t care about the consumption of her chaos points as she has a ton of them.

 

Even if they are spent in a year she can always earn them back with her usage of simulation and other skills.

 

………….

 

After she did not complain arrogantly for processing the corpses like other new cooks, the cook nodded happily.

 

Naturally the new players and cooks would show some arrogance.

 

Mohini did not show any of that and worked perfectly.

 

The cook actually wanted to test the capabilities and tolerance of Mohini.

 

He was very satisfied with the work efficiency and calmness of Mohini.

 

It will take them around 3 days to reach the targeted resource island.

 

All these three days Mohini was on the duty of processing the meat and other small things that requited hard work.

 

Mohini did not have any complaints all the time and she was happy to get her hands on the high grade meat to extract the genetic essence.

 

During this time Mohini went to Jara’s room under their orders and he fucked her.

 

Well he was good and Mohini really enjoyed it.

 

Because of her tight young body Jara complimented Mohini and asked if she wanted to work with their team more.

 

Mohini accepted it and said that her goal is to become a professional cook.

 

Even after 3 nights of fucking her Jara was unable to let go of Mohini.

 

He has decided to bring Mohini to his side.

 

Also she is a good cook based on the analysis of his ship’s cook.

 

With that he came to a decision to pay a little extra to Joe and put Mohini on his side till he lost interest on fucking her.

 

………

 

On the third day they came to the resource island that is 30 kilometers in area.

 

It is quite big in a way but it is also small in a way.

 

This is not as big as the safe island.

 

Well the size of the safe island is hundreds of square kilometers.

 

Mohini was not asked to do the scouting at the start, but Mohini volunteered to do the scouting.

 

There is a vitality pool on this island and Mohini cannot miss that.

 

Also this vitality pool is guarded by the rare grade chaos monster.

 

Mohini’s plan is simply.

 

While others are fighting the chaos monster of the rare grade she would go and collect the resources at the vitality pool.

 

Since Mohini’s current stats related to sense and intelligence has reached 90 stat points, she did not have any fear towards the sensory type adventurer of king of arms faction.

 

He will not be able to discover Mohini.

 

Mohini already know that the sense and intelligence stats of that sensory type scouting hunter is around 60 stat points.

 

Just to be safe Mohini split a reality clone in the shadows that has 10 stat points to act as a scout to move around finding some herbs for cooking.

 

The real body went towards the vitality pool.

 

Mohini did not approach the area stupidly.

 

Instead she lured the chaos monster.

 

The chaos monster is a rhinoceros that is twice as big as an elephant.

 

Since it is a rage type creature Mohini’s main body did not have to go along all the way.

 

Instead she just needed to lure it to the vicinity of the sensory hunter that Mohini wanted to kill.

 

As soon as it appeared in her vision Mohini slipped past the area silently giving new targets to the chaos monster.

 

Mohini took a small detour and went to the vitality pool.

 

It is not that big as the name suggests of being a pool instead it is a small basin formed by the erosion of a rock.

 

In the basin is around 5 cups of crystal clear liquid with rainbow radiance like hue.

 

Mohini took out a chisel and other tools along with asking Titia to come out for help.

 

With her help Mohini collected the vitality pool along with the concentrating mechanism of the surround area.

 

It took them 1 full hour of rushing to take the entire thing back to the ark island.

 

After leaving the things for Titia to take care of in the ark island, Mohini sneaked back to her clone.

 

Mohini know that there are no other valuable things on this resource island from all the simulations.

 

After returning to her clone Mohini found a blind spot to take back the clone.

 

On the other side they are still fighting.

 

The rhinoceros has a thick skin that can resist the attacks of both physical and magical.

 

Yes some of the people present here has magical capabilities but none of them are players.

 

It is said that players would not be able to encounter a movie with magic in them as long as they are tier 1.

 

It is not like that they would not encounter but the encounter rate is extremely slim.

 

Like the mummy world where people can gain some magic related stuff.

 

Also the sorcerer's apprentice fantasy world……..

 

Well the hunters can only use slight magic which makes no different in the combat against the rare grade chaos monsters.

 

The people that use magic bullets and guns are trying their best to damage the eyes and other weak points of the chaos monster………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 275 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6