Chapter 170: ark ship and ark island activation (Vol-4 end)
242 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 170: ark ship and ark island activation

 

So after leaving the people of the king of arms faction Mohini came to a dockyard that can be rented.

 

It was safe here and some upgrades can be done to the ark ships and ark islands here.

 

There are special docks of the management system of the safe island that are free from monitoring.

 

These dock yards can be adjusted by size based on the will of the hunter but the hunter has to pay the price of modification for the system.

 

Other than that the things he did inside will not be known by other people.

 

Mohini did not do that on her own instead she left a weak clone outside like she did previously to shake off any suspicion that might fall on Mohini.

 

After that she went to the official dock areas with a disguise and rented a dock yard.

 

Well the renting process was done using the fake identity provided by the system.

 

After that Mohini entered the dock area, she locked it from all forms of spying by spending the chaos points.

 

Then she first brought out her women and Hirano from the ark island and the let the ark ship came out.

 

The ship is of the old model with sails.

 

Its current capacity is not that big and can hold up to 60 people.

 

Mohini has already brought out many advanced materials for this ship in the previous auction and even before going to the auction while roaming around the capital.

 

Titia has already estimated the amount of time required for upgrading the entire ship.

 

Fortunately the time required is only 3 days.

 

If Mohini helped with her then the time would reduce even more.

 

With these things installed the ship can become the fastest tier 1 ship.

 

This can be compared to the speed of the tier 3 ship that belongs to the king of arms faction.

 

The ship that belongs the king of arms faction has upgraded 2 times reaching tier 3 with some average materials like sails, wood…….

 

But the materials Mohini used for her ship are all from a very high grade from epic to mythical.

 

Because of this the capabilities of the ship even though it was tier 1 can reach up to the level of a tier 3 ship that is made of average materials or even more.

 

In the next 5 days there is no hunt for Resource Island or other things.

 

So Mohini is free to do as he pleases.

 

Mohini and Titia moved to work on the ship.

 

Other women and Hirano also helped in some heavy labor.

 

After their practice most of them reached 20 stat points in some specific stats or even more than that.

 

With their help Mohini is done with the ship in 2.5 days that now looked like a three mast sail ship.

 

Fortunately this dock can give heavy lifting equipment when chaos points are paid.

 

So the process became easy.

 

The ship in the tier 1 can only be made out of wood.

 

Later when reaching the tier 2 some metal sheets around the ship or higher level defenses can be added……….

 

Mohini got on the ship and got recognized as the captain of the ship.

 

Mohini named the ship as fate.

 

As soon as she gave the name she got the notification saying that this ship received a blessing from fate.

 

The ship will have 5 percent chance of good encounters, and 5 percent chance of evasion from the disasters.

 

Mohini shared this information with her lovers making them happy.

 

They all had stars in their eyes and a sense of satisfaction because, this ships construction has all of their efforts.

 

Mohini put away the ark ship and then brought out the ark island.

 

The size needed to be increased.

 

Fortunately these docks related to system have enchanted space magic.

 

After adding more chaos points the space increases and Mohini let out the ark island into the water on the dock space.

 

It has been long since Mohini was able to step on the ark island.

 

It was so beautiful.

 

It is like a dream land with a big island and simple houses.

 

Mohini wanted to improve this more but for that she first has to active the town center first.

 

So she stepped on the ark island for the first time after development.

 

The gathering center is not big but a simply wooden structure with stone platform and a water fountain at the center.

 

The water is not coming out of the fountain.

 

All these days Mohini is the one that provided water to the group of lovers.

 

The water seed is used in the fountain as water source but the problem is that unless Mohini starts it officially it will not start producing water.

 

But before the start of the construction of the town center the water seed still produced water.

 

Only after the water seed was installed inside the fountain did the production of water stopped.

 

Mohini went to the center of the place near the water fountain and moved to the gathering center.

 

Only she has the right to enter this place and officially arrange the things related to the island and its future development direction.

 

As soon as she entered she was recognized as the master of the island and she got the notification saying that he should name the island.

 

Mohini gave the same name to the ark island which is the same as the name of the ark ship.

 

The island of fate is the name of the island.

 

With the name give Mohini got another notification saying the benefits of the naming that he gave.

 

“Ding

 

The things that are manufactured on this island will have 5 percent improvement in their grade.

 

The materials invested on this island have 5 percent chance of upgrading their grade.

 

The people summoned on this island have 5 percent chance of gaining work related skills faster and the proficiency would improve faster…..”

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 280 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6