Chapter 177: creating an identity
235 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 177: creating an identity

 

“Ding

 

Since beginner’s time period is over with this fantasy world player can enter fantasy world once a week at the specified price by the system.

 

The system gives 4 weeks a month as base calculation.

 

For the first time entering fantasy world in a month is free.

 

For the second time entering fantasy world in a month costs 1 million chaos points,

 

For the third time entering fantasy world in a month costs 1 billion chaos points and

 

For the fourth time entering fantasy world in a month costs 100 billion chaos points.

 

For the remaining 4 weeks of time in a year can be considered as rest or odd times that can be learnt from the system.

 

Each entry to the fantasy world will requires 7 days of time break between them.

 

Only for the current month player can enter another free world after the current fantasy world.

 

……….”

 

Mohini was not shocked by the rules and the prices as she already know from the simulation memories.

 

After checking the things again Mohini entered the portal.

 

The similar white room appeared surrounding her.

 

Mohini looked at the difficulty and chose the Disaster mode: 140 percent difficulty.

 

With her current stats she can bear with this level of difficulty.

 

She has already crossed over the normal level for this world.

 

The range of stat points related to this world is from 35 stat points to 85 stat points.

 

In that range any player can easily survive.

 

The higher the stats the easier it is to survive.

 

So for Mohini choosing this difficulty is not a problem.

 

After that she got some information through notification.

 

“Ding

 

The beginner player were given grace time of 7 days and they can enter 7 days before the other veteran people in the story line.”

 

Mohini understood that.

 

Mohini directly bought the information related to this world spending some chaos points.

 

Even though it was like the world the same as that of the previous world she came from there may be some changes.

 

Also looking at the small areas and the distribution of power and people in this world is very different.

 

This is especially so for the Roanapur that does not exist in the real world.

 

…………..

 

Mohini did not change any of the characteristics of her appearance.

 

As for the rank and back story she chose the free one that she can get with her current military and civilian rank.

 

Just like back on earth she is a mercenary in this world too.

 

She made sure that she did not have any records that would hit her bottom line with her new background.

 

………..

 

Mohini has bought a special face mask for 100 million in the auction before.

 

This mask has the properties to cover her image from the players but for the storyline characters the image will be normal.

 

Mohini wanted to put her first mark of being the innocent bitch from this world and the real world.

 

Now she has to select the location where she should enter the fantasy world.

 

Mohini is going to use the treasure map of the Treasure Island that she got before.

 

Also in this world she is going to need some money.

 

Well she doesn’t have to worry about the cash because she can convert them back from the chaos points.

 

The conversion rate is horrible.

 

1 chaos points will give 50 dollars but for every 100 dollars Mohini can only get 1 chaos point.

 

That is the conversion rates of this fantasy world.

 

It changes for different fantasy world and the system would give the conversion rates.

 

For starters Mohini need some cash for basic things.

 

Then she can earn back the money from this world.

 

If he plays her cards well she will be able to gain more from this world.

 

Since it is not an apocalypse world Mohini has the chance to gain more from this world.

 

She has few sets of contracts prepared before entering the fantasy world.

 

Now the location she chose is England.

 

Previously the Treasure Island was close to the south side of the England.

 

7 days are there for Mohini to make some preparation.

 

………….

 

After the arrangements Mohini appeared in a railway station with the familiar transparent barrier around her.

 

Then the system mission for this fantasy world appeared in front of her.

 

“Ding

 

Main quest: get a foot hold in the city of sin Roanapur

 

Description: player has to gain recognition as a person of Roanapur within the next 30 days.

 

Time period: 30 days

 

Hints: become a member of a group in Roanapur or become a mercenary in Roanapur.

 

Rewards: rewards will be given based on the achievements of the player.

 

Based on the group joined or reputation acquired in the fantasy world player can extend their stay.

 

Base rewards are 1000 chaos points and 1 free stat point.

 

Penalty: no penalty

 

…………”

 

Mohini know that 30 days is not enough to gain anything in this fantasy world.

                       

With the appearance of the quest the transparent barrier around Mohini disappeared leaving her standing to the side in the railway station.

 

Mohini sat on a bench and then took out the map to look at the longitude and latitude appears on the map.

 

She found a local internet center and made her way there.

 

After paying a few bucks she went to a computer.

 

Then she started to hack into the system creating some fake certificates and passports.

 

Also she earned few thousand dollars in a matter of minutes hacking into the accounts of some big third rate hackers of this world.

 

This world is not very advanced and their security system is not to Mohini’s level.

 

She has good skill level even in magic software so the normal software is very easy for her.

 

With the earned money she went to a government registration office to get the relevant documents and certificates.

 

Well she needs some on hand cash for getting the things…….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 285 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
6