Chapter 180: treasure hunt of pirate flint part-2
205 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 180: treasure hunt of pirate flint part-2

 

Mohini found the treasure location and dug it over.

 

But there is no treasure inside making her frown.

 

She could not help but curse “Damn”

 

She went back to the ship and told those people to search the island to see if there are any caves or human activity.

 

The people went around looking for caves or human activities.

 

Finally around at lunch time they found a place that looked like a hut that was over 300 years old.

 

The place is directly broken and there are no more traces.

 

With nothing there another person found around 3 caves in the surrounding area.

 

Mohini checked the map again and found that the locations are very similar to that of the original plot even though the shape of the island is changed.

 

Mohini knows where the treasure is and the treasure was really moved by an abandoned pirate.

 

Mohini sighed and arrived at the cave based on her understanding.

 

As she went inside the cave she told those people to wait outside.

 

Mohini is wearing thin clothes that cannot hide anything inside.

 

The people that are following Mohini should have already guessed that she came here to find some treasure.

 

So they became greedy and excited.

 

Mohini is not stupid to leave things to them.

 

She entered the cave alone and put on the torch of the phone to see if there is any secret passage ways.

 

As she moved inside Mohini found an old skeleton to the side.

 

Finally there is a mud wall that was hardened over time and looked exactly like a wall.

 

If Mohini don’t know the trick from the Treasure Island fantasy world she might not be able to find this place.

 

Mohini punched the wall and opened the passage way.

 

There is dust rising outside causing the men outside to become cautions.

 

Mohini did not gave them enough time to reach and come inside and directly shouted to them to not to come in right now.

 

They can clearly understand that Mohini wanted to keep them out and they are like hyenas waiting to get the meat after Mohini cleared the path for them.

 

They had this misconception Mohini has trusted them because of their greed.

 

Mohini entered the secret room where the treasure is.

 

She took out some big light sticks and dropped them around to check the details of the treasure.

 

Just looking at it for a few seconds Mohini directly packed the entire thing into her personal storage.

 

Then collected the light sticks while checking the entire place of the treasure room.

 

Then she came out of the cave with a sad face.

 

“There is nothing inside…the treasure map seems to be fake…

 

I should get the one that sold me this treasure map a better punishment to get the real treasure map.”

 

Mohini muttered outside for the other people to listen.

 

When they looked at Mohini with non believing eyes Mohini smiled and told them to check inside for themselves.

 

Some idiots rushed while the cautious people though that this is Mohini’s trap to silence them.

 

Soon after that the people that went inside came out with frustrated face and the others found that there is really nothing inside.

 

Even the secret room that was broken by Mohini was searched and found nothing.

 

More people went inside to check and they finally understood the frustration of Mohini.

 

They returned back the Caribbean islands by the time it was night.

 

Mohini did not wait and directly moved back to Europe that very night.

 

Before leaving this place Mohini made the boss of the Caribbean to transfer few hundred million dollars to her dummy company.

 

The assets of the boss of the Caribbean were completely almost sucked dry.

 

But he cannot do anything about it.

 

…………

 

Mohini returned back and went to Abraham.

 

On the way Mohini checked the amount of chaos points that she can get for the treasure.

 

The system simply said that it would give her 100 thousand chaos points just like before.

 

Also this time in the treasure, Mohini saw a compass in the treasure which is a special artifact that can be added to the ark ship.

 

If Mohini removed this artifact the value of the treasure was reduced to 50 thousand chaos points only.

 

Mohini cursed in her heart saying that the system is a black hearted business man.

 

But she cannot do anything about it.

 

In order to maximize the benefits Mohini has an idea.

 

She is going to make Abraham sell this treasure to a higher value in the business circles and get more chaos points.

 

As long as it was sold for more than 5 million chaos points then Mohini would have huge benefits.

 

Also Mohini has the idea of exchanging this antiques for some treasure from the secret society of England that collect some special treasures.

 

Abraham has already got the information related to the secret society that collects the treasures.

 

The reason why Mohini wanted them is because this world is very similar to earth or some parts of the real world.

 

As long as there are mythologies in that world, there is a chance that she can gain some super natural things.

 

If there are super natural things then there will be people that are collecting them.

 

Even though it seems like no one cares there is always people lurking in the dark.

 

Mohini is going for them.

 

But first she has to get the information from the people of the secret society and check some authenticity of the super natural things.

 

After that she can go there and get them with her intelligence.

 

………….

 

Mohini took out the treasure in front of Abraham out of thin air making her speechless.

 

She doesn’t know that Mohini also knows magic.

 

This made him frightened for a while and made his decision to follow Mohini even more.

 

The funny thing is that the favorability of Abraham towards Mohini has reached over 60 points………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 290 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6