Chapter 188: Revy was spanked to climax
301 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 188: Revy was spanked to climax

 

Of the 5 shots shot by Revy not a single one hit Mohini or even the area behind Mohini.

 

In the air there is a metal hitting sound and the crushed bullets fell between Revy and Mohini.

 

During the shooting Mohini did not look at her clearly.

 

This shocked the few people especially Dutch was shocked and wanted to immediately leave this place.

 

“Big man you have to stop for a while before leaving.

 

You are the captain of the pirate ship right.

 

I have something to say.

 

But if you try to run away I will shoot at the torpedoes of your little ship…..”

 

With the threat from Mohini, Dutch was stopped in his tracks.

 

Revy don’t know what to do as no matter how she shot she doesn’t seems to be able to hit Mohini.

 

Mohini only took 2 minutes to complete her transaction and then turned around towards Dutch.

 

Mohini did not kill the two people.

 

It is not that she fear them, it is just caution against future troubles.

 

Till she reaches the fifth ring, Mohini don’t want to have any fights or kills with her own hands.

 

It is especially so with those arrogant young masters.

 

She was already familiar with the incident related to the young master of king of arms faction Jara.

 

She doesn’t want to repeat the same thing and get into trouble.

 

So she gave them each a needle and told them to prick each other.

 

They feared death but the pain cause from Mohini is even more unbearable.

 

So they can only listen to Mohini and prick each other with the needles.

 

Mohini collected the needles and went to speak with Dutch.

 

“So you are pirates that came here to get something from the punching bag over there…

 

You big guy looks like the captain of the pirates….

 

May I know your name…?”

 

Dutch was still cool and said.

 

“It is Dutch….

 

What do you want to talk to me?”

 

Mohini smiled back and said.

 

“Mister Dutch, you know I have a few cases on my head and I have a hard time travelling from country to country directly.

 

I paid this ship’s crew to take me to a specific place for a good sum of money.

 

But now you and your group came here to cause so disturbance.

 

The costal guards will be here soon.

 

Now tell me how should I escape this ship and reach my destination….”

 

Before Mohini finished speaking Revy cut off with her rambling.

 

“What the fuck, are you tell me that we are the reason you are being caught.

 

So what, what does it have to do with us…?”

 

Mohini was a little annoyed and came in front of Revy with her quick speed.

 

She did not even finish her words and Mohini was already in front of her.

 

Mohini flipped her with Revy’s hands dislocated restricting her movements.

 

Then Mohini sat down with Revy lying straight on her lap with her ass facing up.

 

“Phat….Ahaaaa...Where the fuck are you hitting me? Bitch…”

 

“Little missy… you know when someone speaks you have to stay silent and listen.

 

“Phat….Ahaaaa…I will kill you Bitch”

 

“As far as I know that big black man is your boss right.”

 

“Phat….Ahaaaa….stop that I will kill you when you let me go”

 

“So when I am speaking to your boss why are you interfering in the middle like a second rate mother in law.”

 

“Phat….Ahaaaa fuck stop it already.”

 

“Can’t you close your mouth for a moment before I complete my words?”

 

“Phat….Ahaaaa….okay fuck I am sorry let me go”

 

“You should be punished for this…”

 

“I could not hear you say that again.”

“Phat….Ahaaaa….sorry I will not speak in the middle again.

 

Please stop hitting my assssss…”

 

“Be good and from now on call me big sis…

 

Do you understand….”

 

“Phat….Ahaaaa….sorry I will call you big sis from now on.

 

Please stop hitting my assssss…I am about to cum….ahaaaa.”

 

The face of Revy has ecstasy and her short jeans shorts are a little wet…

 

Mohini finally stopped and looked at Dutch.

 

Dutch has an imagination of getting hit on the ass by a beauty in the same way as Revy just now.

 

His forehead sweated a little.

 

But his imagination was shattered by Mohini’s words.

 

“Don’t worry Dutch, I swing towards both side and did not like the sadistic play that much.

 

When it comes to men, it will depend on my preference of mood…

 

Well look at them, they are completely useless and my enemies will receive something like that….”

 

Mohini pointed out at the blond man and red stripped haired man that are currently twitching at one corner.

 

“That will be my punishment for my enemies….”

 

Mohini did not let Revy go and placed his hand on her ass as she spoke.

 

Revy was silent digesting the grievance and happiness that she just had with Mohini.

 

“As for the thing that I want to say is.

 

Since you are a pirate in these waters you should know where Roanapur is right….”

 

Revy wanted to speak but swallowed her words because the hand of Mohini is still on her ass.

 

Her ass still has the tingling sensation from the spanking that she received just now.

 

Also her pussy was a little wet after the small orgasm which is strange to her.

 

She never knew that she has this masochistic nature inside her.

 

But she is in no mood to think of that right now and listened to what Mohini is about to say.

 

For his previous question Dutch answered with a nod that he knows Roanapur.

 

“Oh that is good.

 

Then take me to Roanapur on your boat then.

 

I will pay you two grand for that.

 

Since my trip was already ruined by you people it is only natural to compensate.

 

But still I cannot let your take me for free so I am going to give you two grand as payment….”

 

Once again Revy wanted to speak and said…..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 300 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6