Chapter 191: Yellow flag bar
189 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 191: Yellow flag bar

 

After taking care of Revy, Dutch took rock out to the deck of the ship while Revy was left there with Mohini.

 

Mohini smiled at her causing her to irritate but she cannot do anything to her.

 

The sensation from the slaps that she received from Mohini is still there so she was silent without making any ruckus towards Mohini.

 

…………

 

They finally reached Roanapur without much fun on the ways but Mohini knows that the fun would start soon.

 

Well the fun is not fucking but playing with guns.

 

Mohini was fascinated to look at the city of crime.

 

She felt nostalgia looking at the familiar scene of many places back on earth when she was still a low class mercenary bitch.

 

This place tops them all.

 

The night life here is far worse than many famous cities back on earth.

 

The speaking language of all these people is actually English unlike that they show in the anime.

 

Well it can be scene when they went with balalaika to conquer some part of Japan and needs a Japanese translator.

 

Since each of them from a different nationality they used English as the common language most of the times.

 

Funny thing is that the literacy rate of these criminals is higher than many prosperous countries.

 

They came to the yellow flag bar after crossing the night life of Roanapur which is very messy with prostitutes, thugs, and many kinds of people everywhere around.

 

The expression on the face is rock is marvelous making Mohini have some entertainment.

 

The bar is full of people with a modern setting mixed with Wild West setting just like rock said.

 

It is like “bar at the end of the world” with guns on the tables………

 

Mohini sat on one of the stools beside Revy as rock rambled and Dutch explained the origin of this city.

 

Well where ever Mohini goes she would attract some attention because of her beauty.

 

Also her transparent dress without panties or bra has attracted even more attention.

 

As soon as she sat on the stool the person beside her poked her ass from behind and said.

 

“Hey bitch, how much is for a night…”

 

Mohini looked at him and said.

 

“Well today is a day off for me.

 

If you want you can fondle me as you want, but nothing excessive.

 

If you do anything excessive, I will put a bullet in your dick.”

 

Mohini has a sharp killing intent for a moment that scared the man behind her.

 

He stopped poking her ass and left silently with sweat beads on his forehead.

 

Revy wanted to laugh looking at the scene when Mohini is called a bitch.

 

But the deterring force from Mohini is no less than that of some top bosses even without a gun on her hand.

 

From this she can simply say that even if Mohini went out walking naked, no one would dare to touch her without her consent.

 

That is how powerful the aura of killing around Mohini is.

 

………

 

Revy moved along the plot and challenged Mohini and rock about drinking rum.

 

Well actually Mohini did not drink after coming to this bar as she did not like drinking cheap stuff.

 

She likes high quality wine and other beverages more.

 

But Revy thought that she could get back on Mohini speaking about drinking wine.

 

Rock was railed up and started to drink the rum that Revy gave him, but Mohini still smiled peacefully and said.

 

“Little girl I know you like rum but I will not drink cheap stuff.

 

Hey bartender, bring out the Bacardi…”

 

Mohini took out some dollars from between her tits magically and gave them to the bartender Bao.

 

Bao took a deep sniff at the cash on his hands looking intoxicated.

 

Bao was very satisfied with the money and the scent of Mohini.

 

On the other hand Revy was railed up too.

 

They started a three way drinking contest began between Revy, rock and Mohini.

 

While drinking, Mohini said.

 

“Revy if you lose to me in drinking, you are in for some good spankings as punishments you know.”

 

Revy shivered looking at Mohini as she smiled back at her while drinking another cup of rum.

 

Well Mohini know that it was time for the show to begin the hundred dollars that she gave boa is not much for her to care.

 

She has already drunk enough rum to balance that amount and Revy became a little close to her.

 

So it is a profitable exchange.

 

Right then Mohini heard the drop of grenades.

 

So she immediately jumped over the bar where Bao is standing before.

 

Right in the next moment Revy also jumped in, but she landed right on the lap of Mohini that jumped before her.

 

Also the face of Revy was directly buried in the crotch region of Mohini with Revy’s mouth kissing Mohini’s pussy.

 

Well the ass of Revy is also close to the face of Mohini.

 

Mohini poked her ass making Revy moan.

 

The movements of Revy’s lips on Mohini’s pussy caused Mohini to moan.

 

There is not enough space to move and on the other side the grenades have exploded.

 

The sound of moans was mixed in the sound of grenades and screams.

 

Mohini took the glass of rum from Revy and drank it with the bullets hitting the bullet proofing of the bar.

 

Revy don’t know how to reach Mohini’s hand and she cannot move either.

 

So she gave up and snatched the cup back, while Mohini drank the remaining rum and said.

 

“That is my rum you know…”

 

Mohini took out an ice cube from the glass and slipped it into Revy’s denim shorts right on the top of her pussy.

 

“Hey what the hell… ahaaaa…”

 

Revy wanted to say something but her words were stopped by Mohini’s actions.

 

The cold ice cube between her pussy lips made Revy moan breaking her sentence in the middle.

 

Mohini laughed happily at Revy’s moan and said…

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 300 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6