Chapter 196: shooting an AV with Benny and fishermen
257 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 196: shooting an AV with Benny and fishermen

 

On the way back to the lagoon company she called Abraham to know the progress of the information about the secret societies.

 

Even if this is a fantasy world some things like Mount Everest and other things are constant in all the worlds.

 

Similar to that there will always be people taking care of the secrets of the magical things too.

 

That day was uneventful as Abraham was still investigating.

 

Even though Mohini know all the details from the memories of simulation she still want to make Abraham continue to investigate.

 

Abraham actually found a special clue that even the secret societies don’t know.

 

It is related to a discovery in the Egyptian mythology.

 

It was because some writer is doing research here for a movie related to treasure hunt.

 

This is related to Indiana Jones: riders of the last ark.

 

Unlike the 10 commandments that should be there in the original story this ark of that once gods created to save people in ancient times from great flood.

 

This is very important to Mohini so she let Abraham go on with his enquiries.

 

May be there are other things that can be found too.

 

This time Mohini called him to tell him that he should not leave any information unchecked no matter how irrelevant it might seem.

 

Since that day is free Mohini wanted to have some fun.

 

Well it is also a form of income for her and the lust points are very valuable for her in many places.

 

Her target is none other than Benny.

 

She don’t mind being filmed having sex.

 

So they can open up a hotel room in a cheap hotel.

 

Her pervert achievements also have Benny in the list.

 

There is even Bao on the list.

 

Getting fucked by Bao would give her a talent in wine making as achievement reward.

 

She can give this talent to one of her subordinates.

 

She wants to give this to Mary so that her wine making talent sublimate to the next level.

 

So she went to find Benny that was free and took him to a different place.

 

They did not open up a room instead they wanted to use the car.

 

They want to feel the thrill of getting caught.

 

Mohini don’t mind having an extra pair of dicks along with the dick of Benny.

 

So they went to the port side and parked the car.

 

Mohini is not wearing anything as she stripped naked after entering the car.

 

After they stopped at a deserted place they started to get steamy.

 

Benny got the first strike filling Mohini’s pussy while they are shaking the car rapidly a pair of strong local fishermen appeared.

 

After some negotiation Benny acted as a spectator while Mohini was fucked by two big tanned dicks of those fishermen.

 

Benny recorded this under the words of Mohini as they want to upload in some adult sites.

 

Mohini got a double penetration and then Benny joined turning the entire thing into triple penetration.

 

All the holes of Mohini were full with dicks.

 

Finally she got a creampied in all of her holes.

 

Then she went close to the camera and showed the cum that is oozing out of her holes and licked it.

 

After blurring the faces of those three men only Mohini’s face is showing in the video.

 

They uploaded it to some adult video site.

 

Mohini has decided that from now on she will have all of her steamy sessions to be recorded and published in all adult sites.

 

The uneventful day became eventful that day.

 

………….

 

On the next day everything is normal as it may look like but it was not really normal.

 

This is because Dutch went out early telling Revy to look out while rock asks her where Dutch went.

 

Also rock brought in some strange fruits that Mohini did not take because she knows that they are not eatable.

 

These lines appear right on the second big event of going on a wild goose chase in the open.

 

So Mohini was excited and smiled happily.

 

She is not free at that time as she just checked these things and gave Revy a prediction.

 

“Revy I have a prediction for you today do you want to here.”

 

Revy looked interested.

 

Even though Mohini spanked her ass till she has an orgasm, she really believes that Mohini is some sort of a magician based on her performance.

 

Also Revy still owes Mohini something related to the bet that they had at yellow flag bar about who would kill more number of E.O mercenaries.

 

“Tell me what it is.”

 

Revy asked with a straight face.

 

Mohini smiled at her and said.

 

“Today you are going to use your skill and go on a rampage to your heart’s content.

 

Do you like this news…?”

 

Mohini asked her with a bright smile.

 

Revy was really happy as she likes to go on a rampage shooting guns left and right…

 

Her irritable expression changed to that of an expecting one.

 

“Bang…Wake up sailor, time to work…”

 

Dutch came right at that moment opening the door with a big bang.

 

Revy looked back at Mohini at the same time rock also looks at Mohini because they really got a job right away.

 

But this is only a job and not a shootout so they still had some reservations related to the predication of Mohini.

 

Mohini was already ready to go while rock still needs to get ready or change his clothes because of something……

 

Mohini came down and asked Benny to know if the new board that he spoke off yesterday….

 

Also she asked about the adult video they shot yesterday.

 

Benny was very happy and talked about it while rock hurried down.

 

Benny is driving so he did not have a chance to touch Mohini right now.

 

Revy don’t want to sit beside Mohini because for some reason she always ends up on the lap of Mohini in an embarrassing situation………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 310 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6