Chapter 199: taking leave to steal secrets
220 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 199: taking leave to steal secrets

 

Mohini gave the phone to Dutch.

 

Then she started to chat with the group about the bonus that they just got.

 

At the end of the call Dutch was asked to say bye to Mohini by balalaika.

 

Dutch don’t know how Mohini became close to balalaika but he has a little idea about that.

 

Mohini has shown them the scar removing cream before and Mohini seems to have presented one to balalaika.

 

Most probably it has worked perfectly and balalaika became close to Mohini.

 

Well whatever it is the result is good.

 

They have good relationship with balalaika and Mohini having a good relationship with her instead of fighting is much better.

 

So he just conveyed the words of balalaika to Mohini.

 

……….

 

This time just like that in the plot Dutch wanted to propose to them an entertainment trip.

 

But not for the losses instead it was because of the unexpected profits from salvaging the attackers.

 

Mohini being the biggest contributor for this matter, she has received some good words and a little bonus over other employees from Dutch.

 

………….

 

They all went to yellow flag bar and Revy quarreled with rock to wear the ‘aloha’ shirt that she bought for him.

 

On the other hand Mohini put on the shirt that Revy bought her making her favorability increase.

 

Her current favorability is only 36 points.

 

This is how closed Mohini is to in her heart is.

 

On the other hand her favorability towards Dutch and Benny were from 40 to 50 points which is only trusting and no close relation.

 

……….

 

Mohini knows that the next event is related to Roberta and Garcia Lovelace.

 

Mohini did not want to participate in this matter and she has other thing to take care off.

 

It is like going to the secret society headquarters in London to steal their secrets.

 

It will take just enough time for her to return right when Revy and Roberta were fighting.

 

That would be a good show to watch.

 

So Mohini took a leave from Dutch and left this place to England.

 

Journey is long and Mohini went there quickly.

 

Well Mohini did not find any entertaining partner on her journey this time.

 

Abraham came to her to receive Mohini personally from the airport.

 

Then they moved on to a private villa.

 

While letting him fuck her Mohini spoke to him.

 

Mohini has given him some ideas of development related to business that he understood from the simulation memories.

 

On the next day Mohini went around to look at the locations that she has to go on to enter the secret vaults of the secret society.

 

It is like she is going around site seeing around the British museum, big Ben and other important places.

 

There are secret tunnels in all these areas in the underground drainage lines that can lead to the secret society.

 

But the entrances are arranged with both modern technology and old gear system.

 

Mohini has already prepared her entrance and escape route.

 

The technology of this time is very backward to her level of skill and capabilities.

 

So the process will be very smooth.

 

But there is a catch here.

 

That is some other veteran players that belong to research or other powerful factions that want to get these things too.

 

They are coming here to get the information pieces and artifacts pieces.

 

So they will interfere with her plan.

 

Previously when she was done with the stealing some other players made their move causing the alarms to go off.

 

This caused Mohini some headache but she was able to escape successfully because of her previous contingency planning.

 

Even though she was able to escape this caused other secret societies to become alert and gave her a bigger headache.

 

So this time Mohini wanted to deal with those players cleanly.

 

Well these are high level players and Mohini should not kill them directly.

 

So she plans to use the mechanisms and traps of the secret society to kill them.

 

These people would drop some high grade boxes that can be of some use to Mohini.

 

After making some plans Mohini went through a simulation and got the satisfactory results.

 

With that she went on with the plan.

 

There are three important things that Mohini interested in the secret society vault under London.

 

First is the true story of King Arthur, Merlin and Morgan le Fay.

 

Second is about the way to open the lost ark golden box to collect the things inside safely without getting cursed.

 

Third is the philosopher’s stone….

 

This is all the information that is particularly important for Mohini.

 

There are other secret societies that are on her list to get the pieces of information and store it in the system.

 

Like the information in Indian secret society related to the origin of the first dragon, the weapon called Vajra, and the flute of lord Krishna which is actually a magic wand of illusions.

 

The information from Chinese, Japanese and Korean secret society related to flying swords, demon blood and the origin of the first dragon.

 

The information from Russian and German secret society is related to the constructive plans of Asgard, weapon called Gungnir which is a 100 percent spear……

 

The information from Africa secret society is related to the pulling the dead back to life, the scepter of Tutankhamen and developing resistance to many super viruses….

 

………..

 

Like that every secret society has its own secrets.

 

But all of them are only pieces of information that needed to be collected from many worlds.

 

When Mohini collected the information the fantasy system shows a new panel related to secret information.

 

This information has completion number like 1/10 pieces of information related to philosopher stone is collected.

 

After completing that the player will get special quest from the system which will lead to that specific object or artifact.

 

One can either get the artifact or the blueprint for the artifact.

 

Also the number of pieces mentioned is only……….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 310 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5