Chapter 204: Mohini’s new dress
204 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 204: Mohini’s new dress

 

Just like that she gave the girls dresses that she bought for them before they left surprising them again.

 

Since she did it right after she proposed to take them to shopping and breaking their favorability limit has let her gain +5 favorability points from each of the three women.

 

No woman in the world would dislike beautiful clothes, unless she is not a woman at all.

 

As for herself, Mohini bought a special dress.

 

‘X’ shaped nipple stickers with a small hole at the center of ‘X’ shape to put her nipples out and a mini skirt that can barely cover her ass and pussy.

 

Then there are thigh length socks with high heal at the bottom.

 

On the top she put on a shirt where its ends are knotted high leaving all of her belly for all others to watch, especially for her belly button.

 

Because of the knot and no buttons are fastened made it so that there is a big ‘V’ cut revealing her cleavage.

 

It was so revealing that a small part of the ‘X’ stickers and her nipple patches are clearly visible.

 

The shirt is too tight and her erected nipples that came out of the small holes of the ‘X’ shaped stickers were clearly outlined forming two small tents on the shirt edges.

 

………………..

 

The gap she got was used fully going around the nearby countries to try her luck.

 

Well she was able to get through to secret society in Japan that was situated under Mount Fuji.

 

Then she moved to Korea and got the secret society in a barren land that looked like a desert.

 

She has found the reason for this occurrence.

 

This was caused by one of the half demon king that came to this place right at the time when the last demon emperor arrived at Japan.

 

This half demon king is related to plants and it has actually taken up the fertility of half of Korea to sustain itself.

 

That is the reason why half of Korea has problems with land fertility and others.

 

Well there seems to be more information but Mohini has to collect other information pieces to get the answer.

 

For the secret society in china, Mohini has another person she wanted to approach which is mister Chang from the triads.

 

Because she refused to take part in the incident related to Roberta, Mohini has penalized to pay 10 thousand chaos points considering the quest failure.

 

The next quest was issued to Mohini it is related to underwater excavation of the submarine.

 

“Ding

 

Quest: under water adventure (plot)

 

Description: player has to take the initiative to go under water trip to the sunken submarine instead of staying out.

 

Save the plot line characters Revy and rock with maintaining at least 80 percent of health.

 

Player can change the plot or take the previous plot to go to the offender’s ship to exterminate them.

 

The rewards of each choice are given separately.

 

Hint: Finding the identity of the old man that gave the mission to Lagoon Company might result in unexpected rewards.

 

Happy hunting……….”

 

Mohini found the quest interesting and is going to brush up few more favorability points from Revy during the quest.

 

Also Mohini has to play the cards properly, so that rock would not cause big ripples in the mind of Revy.

 

So Mohini has to carefully plan her actions and words properly to solve the things.

 

Well her memories are there and she knows what the gains from the choices she make are.

 

This time she wants to follow the plot and get on the ship of the other military party that came to get the painting.

 

……………

 

The month has passed and Mohini made a specific call to Abraham to convey a message to the Columbian mafia.

 

She told Abraham to tell the Columbian mafia to send 1 billion dollars of money to her fake company and not to mess with Lovelace family.

 

Also they have to stop doing those bad businesses that touches the bottom line of Mohini immediately.

 

If they did not comply with her words then the hidden demon would visit them and take care of them to never do business again….”

 

Well her other name innocent bitch has spread through the underworld after the incident with the Caribbean mafia.

 

But the Columbian mafia did not know how to cherish their lives.

 

So they wanted to retaliate.

 

Mohini took the time to solve them and added 10 billion dollars after destroying the entire Columbian mafia to her fake company.

 

The entire process only took her 3 days where most of it was spent on travelling and a day for destroying the entire Columbian mafia.

 

After that 2 days were spent to get all the money and selling assets.

 

Well this was all done by the people sent by Abraham while Mohini returned back to Roanapur to go on her trip to under water expedition.

 

All of this happened before she received the quest of underwater expedition and after Roberta’s incident is over.

 

………..

 

Today Dutch took them all out for the job.

 

Knowing the contents rock started to start his manic rambling over and over holding his head like a cry baby.

 

He was reprimanded by both Mohini and Revy.

 

Dutch bought three diving suits knowing that Mohini can do deep sea diving.

 

Originally he only wanted send Revy and Mohini instead of Revy and rock.

 

But unexpectedly Mohini bought in an extra diving suit that she has making things easy for Dutch to not to buy a new one.

 

Also she suggested to have extra hand would make things easier finalizing the current results of making three people to go to submarine salvaging at the same time.

 

………..

 

The plot moved on as the Dutch and Benny gave a run down on the mission.

 

At the end Mohini, Revy and rock dressed up in the diving suit.

 

Dutch came over bringing a water proof gun for………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 320 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5