Chapter 206: bet with life at Revy’s gun point
154 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 206: bet with life at Revy’s gun point

 

Quickly they went down under water and Mohini took a few moments to take few heads of those players that are shooting at them.

 

Mohini done want any unexpected turn of events when they go back to get the painting at night later.

 

If she wants to seal the information from leaking then the best opportunity is to kill these players.

 

Killing these players would not let them leak anything later to those people.

 

…………

 

Soon after that the big ship left and Mohini and others drifted off towards south which should be the direction that Dutch should have left before.

 

After they boarded the boat Dutch came and Revy explained about the things that happened.

 

All of them agreed to the night raid.

 

Well there is still time till night fall so Mohini started to plant the things of tracking the old man that would call later at night.

 

It is very easy to hack things with her skills and Benny widened his eye looking at the speed and actions of Mohini.

 

Mohini is actually sitting on the lap of Benny with his dick stuck inside her ass while she is working.

 

This stimulus has made her go crazy to the point that there are after images for her finger movements.

 

Benny is not idle as his hands are playing with her nipples and clit.

 

Soon it was done and Mohini made the network trap.

 

As long as that old man called in the night Mohini can directly track him and get the details directly to her mail.

 

………..

 

Revy was in the irritated state and Mohini did not push things any further.

 

The night is nice and Mohini is going to go with the team for the night raid.

 

Rock did not get a hit from Revy as there are two options in her mind right now.

 

One side is towards rock and the other side is towards Mohini.

 

The impact of Mohini is much higher than that of rock.

 

Also Mohini deliberately let Revy hear her conversation with Abraham about destroying the entire Columbian mafia.

 

After that Mohini left and really destroyed the entire mafia of a country and came back without even a single scratch.

 

This fact proves her point of backing her thoughts with her own strength.

 

There is really a news about the destruction of the mafia of that country and the underworld have a new name spreading fast.

 

The innocent bitch is walking on the earth now.

 

Even with all these things Mohini acts low key and flirts with her and even balalaika.

 

Many strange thoughts and impressions created by Mohini in these past few days have already outweighed the impression that was created by rock on the first meeting.

 

So her concentration turned towards Mohini rather than rock and she got a tap on her shoulder by Revy and she said.

 

“Phat”

 

“Mohini, let’s go hunting….”

 

Mohini on the other hand sighed and said.

 

“Revy the night is so nice but you are so irritated.

 

In order to lighten your mood after the hunt I will give you a small gift….”

 

Dutch to the side looked at Revy and Mohini with deep thought.

 

“Are they two into some hot girls action…”

 

Rock was sulking on the side looking at the expression of Revy.

 

Mohini knows what the thoughts of Dutch were.

 

She was sure that tomorrow she will be sent in place of rock to run errands with Revy.

 

Well that is what she wanted to.

 

As they moved on the boat Dutch distributed the work with Revy and Mohini.

 

Revy goes down the ship, Mohini takes the deck and the move down to support Revy while Dutch searches the top.

 

With that the party started.

 

Naturally the first shot is from Revy.

 

Mohini moved swiftly and cleared the deck.

 

Well there is a player that is still alive but he disguised as a crew member of the ship to hide the killing.

 

But Mohini found him and made him spit out the items that he got from the drop box along with most of his chaos points and even his ark was taken by her.

 

After that Mohini moved down clearing the lower deck and arrived at the spot where Revy was about to shoot the crew of this ship.

 

Well instead of Dutch, Mohini stopped her.

 

“Revy what are you doing….”

 

Mohini borrowed the words of Dutch and gave Revy a good word to bring her straight from her thoughts of a lunatic killer.

 

Well Dutch arrived at that moment but only looked at the scene.

 

Right then the sneak attack came and both Mohini and Revy made the shot killing those people.

 

Mohini really took the gamble right now.

 

She doesn’t know if Revy would really kill her or let her live like she did with Dutch.

 

This is the gamble with life she has to take to pull Revy into her arms rather than letting her go with rock.

 

Even though she got the results from the simulation it was only a projection and not reality.

 

So there is no sure thing that she would live or die that changes based on the emotions of Revy.

 

Fortunately her gamble paid off and she was able to live.

 

This also shows that the impression of Revy towards her has changed to the correct side and the chances of his idea winning are more than that of the side of rock.

 

Finally the boat was cleared.

 

Mohini did not go to the commander room with Dutch and Revy.

 

Instead she set up a special bug in the communications room of the ship from where they would send and receive signals.

 

She directly connected her phone to the system and hacked the network in the area.

 

Soon the phone came from the old man and Mohini waited for the drama to play.

 

Mohini started to hear their conversation waiting for them to complete their speech.

 

Well Mohini’s plan is a little different………….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 320 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6