Chapter 213: reprimanded rock and Revy
162 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 213: reprimanded rock and Revy

 

Only after drinking a good load of alcohol a pack of cigarette did he cool off.

 

He never felt so close to death.

 

After some time one of his subordinates arrive back to him and reported about Mohini.

 

When reading the report his expressions changed from anger to horror.

 

First he found that Mohini joined Lagoon Company making him feel angry because he just feared some low level pirate or worker.

 

Then he read about the information about removing balalaika's scars.

 

It was not the end.

 

He then looked at the information about his travels and this reached towards hidden information.

 

Well being cops they can find some hidden information.

 

This led to them finding the underworld name that Mohini became famous recently.

 

The innocent bitch name was discovered.

 

Right after that the information as Mohini being innocent bitch has appeared in the information.

 

His face turned pale and he was trembling all over.

 

He now understood why he suddenly felt like he escaped death before.

 

If he did took one step forward before then he would most probably died right now.

 

Even if he died no one would take care of that because of the fear that Mohini would come after them.

 

He felt so fortunate that the instincts that he developed over the years finally came to use saving his life.

 

He immediately called his subordinate to pass on his orders.

 

His orders are to not to mess with lagoon company from now on.

 

Anyone that would disturb the devil would have to pay a painful price.

 

……….

 

Back at the restaurant,

 

Mohini came to the two people that have fallen on the floor with his hand prints on his cheeks.

 

They are not unconscious but they felt the chill just now and they did not dare to do anything stupid.

 

First of all Mohini came to Revy and pulled her up and then came to rock and pulled him up.

 

She told them to sit as she looked at them with her peaceful face.

 

“Rock,

 

I know that you are enduring all of this for some time and reached the breaking point but most of what you said is nonsense you know.

 

Revy,

 

If you have something to ask then ask it directly instead of going around in a roundabout way.

 

Instead of solving the problem quickly why the hell did the both of you started to fight like school kids.

 

Do you know Revy with your temperament you have almost killed rock.

 

You rock how much did you know about the past of others to say that you have suffered grievances.

 

Did you forget that you are a criminal just like us right now?

 

What is wrong with her to gain a little more cash to drink her sorrows away?

 

At least she is stealing from the dead that were long forgotten by the world instead of sucking the blood of the people like the company that you worked before.

 

She accepted that she is a criminal and did what a thug would do, acting true to her nature.

 

Then what about you,

 

Even after being abandoned by all the people just to save their face.

 

 You should at least change a little.

 

You are a grown up man that is having a hard time digesting the fact that you are abandoned.

 

How many times do you think that she was betrayed to mold her character to this point?

 

She is not asking for respect from you.

 

What she wanted is recognition from you and wants to know your stance.

 

Which side are you going to pick.

 

That is the reason she is acting irritated with you.

 

Revy why don’t you ask the question straight and get done with that instead of all this nonsense and misunderstandings.

 

What is the point of all this shit?

 

If you have directly asked the question wouldn’t it solve most of the things?

 

Why are you acting like a tsundere girl with rock who did not even understand what you want to know even with all of his education?

 

…………”

 

Mohini reprimanded both rock and Revy till they were speechless.

 

Finally she asked rock which side she is going to pick.

 

This was originally the dialogue of Revy that should lead them to their love scene.

 

Rock thought hard and finally said the same answer the he told Revy in the plot.

 

Revy on the side got her answer and relieved.

 

She was peaceful with how things turned out to be.

 

Their misunderstanding was cleared and they both became normal.

 

Mohini observed their favorability index and some other things using her insight skill to give them some advices.

 

Revy put on a cigarette in her mouth and rock did that too.

 

They want to smoke to clear them mind of what just happened.

 

But they realized that they did not have a lighter or a match stick.

 

Then suddenly they felt that the cigarettes were lit with a soft gun sound that came from the side.

 

It was Mohini that shot two bullets that rubbed against their cigarette tips to directly light their cigarettes.

 

They widened their eyes with a trace of admiration and fear in their eyes.

 

Mohini put away the gun and took the car keys.

 

She is going to drive now, rock sat beside her while Revy was on the back seat.

 

Revy said that she was too sleepy and have to sleep after going back to home.

 

………..

 

That day ended just like that….

 

Mohini knows that the next plot of Hansel and Gretel would start soon.

 

The situations are tricky in this place and Mohini has to play the correct cards to solve the problem is the best possible way.

 

With the thoughts in Mohini mind she went to sleep.

 

Well there is still time and there will be a series of events.

 

Also there are players that want to use the opportunity to kill Hansel and Gretel to gain benefits.

 

First killing the plot…………..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 325 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5