Chapter 215: Hansel and Gretel part-2
158 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 215: Hansel and Gretel part-2

 

Then one by one some incidents appeared in their mind and they came to the conclusion.

 

That is the “Innocent bitch” that recently entered the underworld and annexed some powerful mafia that did not listen to her good words.

 

They thought that Mohini was some hot bitch with innocent face that recently joined balalaika’s group.

 

But they never thought that balalaika would call the innocent bitch for help.

 

Is their meeting really necessary?

 

Of course they did not speak out about this matter.

 

Since the truth was spilled they have this common enemy but they are waiting for Mohini to make her move.

 

Even though they still had their pride they don’t want to bring the calamity with the little people they had in this neutral zone where they did not have any advantage.

 

With the thing here was done Mohini told balalaika.

 

“As for the person I want to save will appear with me, you can go on and play with the information.

 

Also after you bring this guy’s assets, don’t forget my share….

 

Now I have things to do you can do whatever you want.

 

Bye then…”

 

After telling these words Mohini moved out of this place twisting her ass and waist, walking like a sexy cat.

 

Along with her dress she looked like a hot bitch and some people are intoxicated.

 

But remembering the previous incident they had a chill run down their spine and calmed down.

 

She went straight to the yellow flag that was renovated.

 

She is going to meet up with Revy and Eda that came to have fun and want to capture Hansel and Gretel.

 

The big groups have already announced bounties so the rush is going on in Roanapur.

 

Mohini’s target is to play along without doing anything and finally capture Gretel.

 

Well capture is a bad word.

 

What she wants is to move the heart of Gretel to fall for her.

 

For her Mohini specifically brought two things before entering this world.

 

First is the pill that will make her forget her past and all these sad things.

 

Second is a special charm.

 

It is called “Aging charm”

 

It is a consumable charm that can improve the age of a person by 10 years.

 

It will not just increase her age of the body.

 

It will be connected to the system calculating the current circumstances of that person.

 

Then it will project the next 10 years of the person where that person is alive and living with the person that used the charm.

 

………….

 

There are restrictions for this charm.

 

First the target of the charm should accept it and there are many more.

 

Also the cost of this charm is 100 thousand chaos points.

 

It is a rare charm that is not freely available in the real world because of the time element infused in the charm.

 

………

 

In the bar Eda and Revy met and are talking on how to capture the killer.

 

Eda became normal again the words that Mohini said before has aroused her curiosity and she even questioned Veena about that.

 

She was able to dig up the information on Mohini, this made her terrified but there is all there is to it.

 

She was unable to find the link that connects her to CIA or Uncle Sam from Mohini’s words.

 

This made the image of Mohini in her mind mysterious.

 

So she was very much interested in Mohini.

 

This time when she met Revy she did not ask about doing it with rock instead she asked why she is sitting on Mohini’s lap in the car that day.

 

Revy cannot answer as her feelings towards Mohini are a little different.

 

She felt comfortable being hugged by Mohini.

 

The words of Mohini were always in line with her thoughts and even supporting her.

 

It is like she understood her deeply like a close person.

 

But she was unable to move close to her because of the ice wall that she constructed around her heart because of her past incidents.

 

Also Mohini is a woman and she doesn’t know if she is into girls love or something like that.

 

During the time Mohini appeared she discovered many things related to her.

 

Like her masochistic nature and even tendencies to have exhibitionism….

 

Mohini arrived right at that moment and wanted to take part in their conversation.

 

Mohini started to tease Eda right in front of Revy.

 

She has even groped Eda’s tits which are quite big and handful.

 

Revy was angry and drunk so she took Mohini’s arms and placed them on her tits to grope them too.

 

They both competed about whose tits are better for groping between them.

 

The on lookers were jealous of Mohini’s luck.

 

Both Revy and Eda also tried to grope Mohini’s tits while she groped them

 

There is even a drunken person that wanted to take advantage of the situation to touch Eda from behind her.

 

But in the next moment he received a strong kick from Mohini straight on his dick.

 

Mohini was sure that this person can never call himself a man after this.

 

As the dick went inside all the way and became a mess.

 

All the men present subconsciously touched their crotches from the imagination of pain.

 

Other people that wanted to take advantage of the situation stopped in their tracks looking at the situation.

 

Mohini don’t mind other people touching her woman or even her tits.

 

But these people here are filthy and stupid.

 

She doesn’t want them to touch her woman with their filthy hands.

 

The drunken man’s friends carried him to hospital and wanted to retaliate but not now as he doesn’t want to end up like his friend.

 

Soon after that they went on the set trap like all other thugs.

 

Mohini was standing between the two beauties looking at the scene.

 

…………..

 

Everything moved along with the plot with Mohini becoming a little more familiar with Revy and Eda.

 

After groping her she………..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 330 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6