Chapter 217: Revy and balalaika were conquered
153 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 217: Revy and balalaika were conquered

 

When Mohini came out of the room with Gretel in her arms, all the people in the room dropped their jaws.

 

She is an absolute beauty without any makeup.

 

They recovered after some time and thought that Mohini did some magical thing again.

 

“Dutch I want to talk to balalaika…you don’t mind right.”

 

Dutch immediately told Benny to call balalaika.

 

“Mister captain what is it that you are calling now.”

 

The tone of balalaika was a little cold as she was pissed off by the words of Dutch before.

 

But the one that spoke is Mohini.

 

“Balalaika, previously I said that I want to save a person right.

 

I don’t want you to hunt Gretel.

 

As for other people I don’t mind.

 

I hope you don’t disappoint me with this as she is also a victim rather than an enemy….”

 

Hearing the words of Mohini, balalaika thought for a few moments and she has already killed one of the twins along with that gang is being hunted down.

 

So she doesn’t have to target Gretel.

 

But then she remembered the mental problem of these twins and asked Mohini.

 

“Mohini you know that these people has some problem with their minds right.

 

Are you sure about this….”

 

Mohini spoke.

 

“Balalaika, after coming back I will visit you with her personally.

 

Then you can understand what has changed.

 

You know about my capabilities right….”

 

As Mohini spoke balalaika was convinced.

 

She called Boris and told him to call off the hunt for Gretel.

 

For Mohini she doesn’t mind losing some money and she is willing to give him face.

 

With that the whole matter has ended.

 

Dutch got his money so it is not a problem.

 

They started their return journey back to Roanapur.

 

On the way Mohini spoke to Gretel introducing some things and her plans.

 

She also told her about the women and men that she wanted to get into her harem.

 

She has even introduced Revy saying that she will be her sister soon and she should take care of her.

 

On the other hand Revy was a bit dumbfounded because of the words of Mohini.

 

“When did I ever say that….”

 

Revy thought in her mind but did not speak out fearing that Mohini would spank her again.

 

She doesn’t want to be embarrassed in front of that Gretel.

 

Revy was annoyed and wanted to leave the deck back to the ship but Mohini got her hands and pulled Revy into her embrace.

 

With her words before and after some incidents at the bar yesterday her favorability has reached over 70 points.

 

She is in love with Mohini it was strange but she is still in love with Mohini.

 

Mohini took the opportunity to ask her the question of trust.

 

Immediately she said

 

“Who would trust a bitch like you…?”

 

But a blue window with a question of trust appeared in front of her.

 

She was shocked.

 

Mohini replied.

 

“Of course, it would be another bitch like you.”

 

Mohini warned her and at the same time told her that Gretel has already chose to trust her and selected yes option.

 

Revy acted tsundere but she did not want to lose the opportunity to be with Mohini.

 

So she chose yes.

 

Mohini did not explain much as he pulled both the women into her arms enjoying the gentle breeze of the ocean peacefully.

 

The three guys in the ship are jealous of the situation where three girls are cuddling like that.

 

But they cannot voice it out their thoughts.

 

When they reached Roanapur, the group went back to the lagoon company first then Mohini borrowed the car to go to balalaika with both Revy and Gretel.

 

No one stopped Mohini and they did not recognize Gretel as she looks older than the Gretel they know.

 

They were attracted by her beauty but they were deterred by the power Mohini showed back at the meeting of mafia bosses.

 

When she entered the office of balalaika there are only two people here balalaika and Boris.

 

Mohini directly went to sit while balalaika looked at Gretel beside Mohini with astounded eyes.

 

How did she grow that big?

 

Is she Gretel or some other woman?

 

Is she the big sister of Gretel?

 

Did she plead for the safety of Gretel?

 

………..

 

Like this, there are many questions in the minds of balalaika and Boris.

 

Mohini did not go in a roundabout way and came straight to the point.

 

Previously in the meeting she was very impressed by Mohini and her heart was touched by Mohini.

 

She remembered the words of Mohini when she told her that she came specifically for her.

 

So her favorability also increased to 70 points too.

 

For this very reason she is willing to give when Mohini asked her to stop hunting Gretel.

 

“Balalaika do you trust me.”

 

As soon as these words were said balalaika has a light screen in front of her.

 

Then Mohini looked towards Boris and asked the same question.

 

He did not move as he did not receive any of this kind of notification.

 

It is mostly because he is like an extension to balalaika.

 

As long as she accepts he would accept unconditionally.

 

So, all of this will depend on balalaika’s decision.

 

Balalaika was looking at the question on the light screen.

 

Mohini told her the warning before she could make her choice.

 

After listening to Mohini’s warning she thought of the magical things Mohini did and the details she asked about the secret society.

 

She thought that Mohini has some big secret that she is willing to share with her but this is the restriction that she has to pass before Mohini can open up to her.

 

So she decisively chose to trust Mohini.

 

As soon as she trusted Boris got the question of trust.

 

But this was towards balalaika.

 

He was confused and asked about the question to balalaika right on the spot.

 

Mohini explained some vague things to him like………..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 330 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7