Chapter 220: almost naked but no one notices
181 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 220: almost naked but no one notices

 

“Shut up Mohini,

 

Because of you spanking my ass grew bigger and those old dresses are not fitting me anymore you know...”

 

Revy told her grievance to Mohini while still lying down in the hug of Mohini.

 

Mohini smiled happily and said.

 

“That is a good thing,

 

Then I should spank them more so that they can become bigger and more bouncy.

 

Don’t worry about the dress.

 

I will just have to find and marry a dress designer into my harem and everything will be fixed.

 

Don’t you think it is a good idea Revy?

 

Also I prefer if you can walk out naked along with me and do a little exhibitionism show.

 

Don’t you thing that our boss and the boys are a little down.

 

We can spice up the things with our bodies rubbing against each other.”

 

Revy was speechless again.

 

She can only scold her scoundrel and went to wash up.

 

Mohini left this place and went to the office.

 

In the office Chang is already there and Mohini simply greeted him.

 

“Hello mister Chang how are you doing.

 

I heard that you had some fireworks at your office this morning….”

 

Mohini said as she went to sit by the side of Dutch right on the lap of rock.

 

Chang greeted Mohini back.

 

 Then Mister Chang started to explain about the job that he is going to give.

 

Revy should be the one sitting at the window.

 

But Mohini came to her just in time when she was about to look out if the window.

 

There is a gun in Mohini’s hands.

 

As she shot straight at the head of the RPG that those people were about to shoot.

 

“Soot”

 

“Boom”

 

“Mister Chang did you call those people to have fireworks in the lagoon company.

 

It seems like those morons have stepped into the building.

 

Dutch it is your call.

 

Are we in?”

 

Mohini asked as she made her way to the door.

 

“Dutch, you got such a capable employee.

 

I really envy you.

 

You know that.”

 

Mister Chang said as he stood up to move along with Mohini.

 

Revy was also there moving along with the fight.

 

When some thug wants to throw a grenade Mohini directly shot it in that thug’s hand.

 

“Nice shot there Mohini”

 

Chang said as they moved towards the emergence exit.

 

With the big boom Mohini and the group got on the car quickly and moved out of this place to the port.

 

“Rock I really envy you

 

You know.

 

Even in all that mess you did not even have a single scratch.

 

How lucky you should be to come of that mess completely fine.

 

Even your dress is fine without any dirt.

 

Damn.”

 

Only when Mohini mentioned it did the group noticed that rock is really completely fine.

 

But they are in the rush and did not have the time to think about this.

 

As usually no matter how carefully Revy sits she ends up on the lap of Mohini and she was already numb to that.

 

They reached the port area and got on the boat to move to their destination.

 

On the way things are smooth while Mohini was outside on the boat looking at the surrounding area enjoying the sea breeze.

 

Revy was inside when some stupid people came to play but they did not attack but only do some surveillance.

 

Mohini directly took of her dress only leaving nipple sticker and some ultra thin panties at the bottom.

 

This distracted the people that came to do the surveillance and Mohini can easily find eye licking her body.

 

Those people are literally drooling with their eyes at Mohini’s body.

 

But they are still sane.

 

Mohini did not like the way they are waiting at the edge to do a kamikaze attack on them.

 

They are here to stall for time but not to attack them or do anything.

 

Mohini sighed as she can still shoot them but cannot shake them off.

 

So she wants to steal the idea of rock this time, but not completely

 

Just like before she added the words to rocks idea and completed the plan.

 

 

With the big attack they were able to successful distract the group that is following them and made their way to their destination.

 

But there is still a chasing party so they have to split up.

 

Rock, Revy and Mohini as one group, Dutch and Benny as another group went to distract the people following them.

 

They got off on the port near a ghost town.

 

Soon they met with the plot character that came to cheat them.

 

Immediately after that the gun fight started.

 

Mohini did not stop the kidnapping of rock along with the suitcase.

 

Those people left quickly leaving Mohini and Revy.

 

Even though Mohini is almost naked they still left in frenzy as if they are not men at all.

 

Mohini doubted if her charm has reduced or those people have some problems with their dicks.

 

Right at that moment Shenhua came to add in strength to deal with those terrorists.

 

Well even if she did not come it is not a problem with Mohini there.

 

But she is in the target list of Mohini to pick her back to real world.

 

Both Mohini and Revy got on the getaway vehicle that Shenhua bought with her and escaped from the encirclement.

 

As usually Revy and Shenhua started to fight.

 

Mohini did not interfere with the girls quarrel.

 

There is a comedy show for Mohini to watch the fight between the Revy, Shenhua and the driver.

 

This gave her some good time and has a hearty laugh.

 

They finally started to move towards the terrorist camp.

 

Even when they reached the enemy camp they still talk shit with each other making Mohini laugh.

 

From start to finish she did not speak and Shenhua did not pull her attention towards Mohini.

 

She did not even question why Mohini dressed up like a stripper.

 

Revy started to………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 335 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6