Chapter 224: pervert quest with Chaka
180 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 224: pervert quest with Chaka

So they moved their separate ways after drinking sake and greeting again.

They are still thinking about the last words that Mohini said to them about removing all their past burdens before coming to them

On the way back Mohini talked to balalaika and Revy about the capabilities of these two people.

Her target is to get them both.

Just imagine the big dick of Ginji inside her pussy while her dick is inside the pussy of Yukio with their tits tightly compressed.

Then both Yukio and Mohini kissing with their nipples pinched at the same time by Ginji.

The scene of this thought made Mohini wet for a moment and there is a slight ahego expression on her face.

The more she thought about it the more obsessed she became into wanting to get the two of them.

She told them that they hate fighting but was caught up in it just to fulfill their ancestral wishes and nonsense.

With that both balalaika and Revy understood what Mohini said.

Also Mohini said that Ginji is at strong as her with his sword.

So if she wanted she can go and play later when the time comes.

Balalaika moved on to prepare some documents that Mohini asked her about the batch of people that Yukio want to protect.

These documents will be used later to convince them to join their group back to Roanapur.

Next day Mohini went to the meeting with some people from Russia.

He was so arrogant that Mohini doesn’t like his words towards balalaika.

Mohini was still sitting while balalaika wanted to leave.

The man shot off his mouth when balalaika was leaving.

Balalaika gave him a hard beating and came back to sit on Mohini’s lap.

This means that the right to say the final verdict is in the hands of Mohini.

Mohini stared at the man with a gentle smile but the man did not feel the gentle smile instead he felt like he was facing the bloody devil.

“Balalaika after we are done here we are going to Russia.

There seems to be some arrogant people there that did not know who they are messing with.

They are bold enough to invite this innocent bitch to visit them and make them all into my bitches, why not go there and play.

We will go there for a little vacation to your home town.

Also you and your men should get some good military ranks and medals for your public service right.

I will arrange them too.

Hehe…”

After saying those words Mohini stood up with balalaika still in her hands.

Then they left the golden haired man sitting there dumbfounded.

The golden haired man in front of her has horror written on his face.

He heard rumors that balalaika has connections to the innocent bitch which is also known as walking disaster for the underworld.

The people targeted by this innocent bitch would either die or become vegetative to suffer for all eternity.

He found these things through the snitches in the balalaika's group.

But he never thought that balalaika was actually the woman of this innocent bitch.

Now he has provoked the demon and invited disaster to his home town.

How is he going to face the people behind him?

He wanted to apologize to Mohini and balalaika throwing away his dignity.

But by the time he came back to his senses balalaika and Mohini are already gone.

He doesn’t know what to do so he called the people back at the country that supported him and his family.

But nothing came out of the other end as they don’t know what to do.

To be precise they done even know how Mohini looks like.

The first one Mohini shoots is usually the person with the camera or other forms of recordings.

Till now no matter how she moved around no one has ever known that she is the innocent bitch.

They don’t even have a voice recording of Mohini.

Even if they saw her face they will not be able to describe her features to an artist to draw her image.

The people that usually want to draw her image are her enemies.

After feeling her killing intent up close will they be able to remember what Mohini looks like.

Even if they did remember the image it will be distorted by the strong rejection from their brain.

This is the natural mechanism of their mind.

They will feel that Mohini is a demon from underworld and her voice is like the howling of the ghosts.

Even though her outer appearance looked like an innocent woman and her mannerisms appears like a bitch.

It is a form of visual illusion that distort image in human mind.

They will become paranoid after they know how horribly Mohini killed her enemies and knowing that they became the enemy of the demon.

That is how things are.

This is the reason why she got the name Innocent bitch.

At the same time her image and voice are not there with the people she saved as they will improved so much that she looks like a goddess to them.

This is the reason why she got the name Innocent goddess.

…………

Well in the meeting the next few days the ruffian Chaka appeared.

Mohini specifically went along with balalaika to take a look.

This man is an annoyance but also ambitious.

Mohini did not like him or his buddies.

But in order to convince Yukio and Ginji to go with her, she has to let this bastard go for now.

Mohini did not like weak impulsive chicken like Yukio right now.

She wants her to be strong.

She can only become strong after facing a disaster.

This is needed for her to live with Mohini in real world.

She has to mold her in a carefully way after the disaster.

Rock got a good beating but Mohini did not make a move.

Instead Mohini let......

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 345 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6