Chapter 227: a visit to Russia
116 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 227: a visit to Russia

She also told Yukio that if she accepts she will be able to live a different life.

“Ginji always thought of you as a younger sister and wanted to protect you.

If you agree to that we can take him along.

Even though my place is not that peaceful at least they can move on to do new things….”

Mohini’s words are vague and Yukio accepted the words of Mohini and clicked ‘yes’ option.

With that immediately she became Mohini’s subordinate.

Right at that moment Mohini looked at Ginji and asked him the question of trust and his willingness to follow Yukio as her guardian.

Immediately he also received the strange light screen and Ginji directly accepted yes.

Any way he did not have any family here and only cares about Yukio.

With that the deal is closed.

Mohini pulled Yukio and told her to change her dress then he patiently explained the details related to the real world and other things that shocked them.

Only now did they understand how foolish their thoughts are till now.

Mohini showed some tricks to make them understand about the various things.

All of this only took half an hour.

They will be taken back to Roanapur along with them.

Mohini has already called balalaika and told her about this matter and next they are going to pay a visit to her home town to play.

She was happy to go to the place why she was humiliated and trample over them.

Well that is after she is done with taking care of her current business.

When they came out rock is driving and Ginji sat in the front.

He is now a general of Mohini based on the standards of Ark Island.

With that done they went to a hotel to stay.

No matter who they are they are not brave enough to stop Mohini.

Also no one knows about Mohini being innocent bitch.

They can go back to Yukio’s house but there is a dead body and blood all over.

So she told balalaika to send some men to clear off the things.

Mohini called Abraham to call the government of this country to deal with the incidents and silence the officials.

Balalaika is strong but she is still in the developing phase.

With some small donations and investments everything was settled.

Balalaika went on a rampage to completely clear off all the big groups in this country and the money was transferred back to Mohini by hundred folds.

The number of people that died has reduced and only those irredeemable criminals were killed off.

For everyone that was killed Mohini gave Yukio a report about that person’s crimes.

After they are done here they went to the ship where balalaika was.

Gretel was brought back to this country yesterday.

Mohini talked to her and one of the strange things happened.

Balalaika, Revy, Gretel and Yukio actually went to shopping as if nothing happened.

Mohini took Yukio to the places that she wanted to visit to remember her childhood.

Rock was sent with Ginji to move around happily for her peace of mind.

………..

With the things settled Mohini wanted to move to Russia to play with balalaika.

Mohini sent rock, Gretel, Yukio and Ginji back to Roanapur while she, Revy and balalaika went to Russia.

Mohini has already simulated and found that the plane that they want to take to reach Russia will be bombed.

Mohini became angry.

She checked different routes to find which is most suitable to reach Russia.

The railways are the best to travel.

After some disguise the appearance of balalaika and Revy were changed.

Then they moved to Russia in secret.

………….

Every time they were about to be attacked they would change directions based on the words of Mohini.

Some innocent people died in the process.

This made Mohini a little angry.

Even though it is just a fantasy world it is not known if these people here are just created NPCs or real people.

So she has marked these people to receive the 9 levels of hellish punishment.

After this punishment they will remember the pain and lesson that Mohini taught them even in their next life.

Mohini arrived at Moscow with balalaika and Revy.

The game started as he first went straight to the underground bosses of the country.

With the help of balalaika, her simulation skill and planning the either thing is just a walk in the park.

Balalaika and Revy has their time going on a rampage taking out many gangsters…..

The process is smooth and no matter how those higher officials wanted to save their underworld criminals they were unable to.

Their network will not work properly or the information they sent to the cops will be altered.

Mohini not only started the physical war but also cyber war at the same time.

She was assisted by Benny back at Roanapur with his computer skills.

Soon the entire government of Russia came down and wanted to follow the conditions of Mohini.

This is because Mohini directly put her fingers in their stock market and created a situation where national financial emergency is needed.

First of all they gave balalaika and some of her selected members the highest military award from the Russian government.

Then she got the liquidity amount of few billion dollars from them and then reinvested in their country using her dummy company.

This let their country take a breather and stabilize their economy.

All the big moves happened in just a week so normal people did not receive much of a problem except for some tension.

Also Mohini got good recognition from the masses as the person that stabilized their countries finances.

This recognition is useful to her to improve her hero title.

The higher the title the more benefits she can get.

This time Mohini did not hide her face and directly put her face and images on the media for the entire world to see…………..

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 350 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6