Chapter 231: Mohini’s lap is invincible queen’s throne
173 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 231: Mohini’s lap is invincible queen’s throne

While she is thinking, several cars arrived outside the church.

One belongs to Jane that she used to escape while then other is the mafia that is chasing her.

The mafia men started to shoot directly at the church.

Rico who was doing the laundry at the back arrived after Yolanda left.

Naturally he will do the odd jobs and did not mess things up much.

So he arrived here just now by chance when the gun fire started.

Both Revy and Eda has already started to shoot while Mohini sits on the side to see the action scene.

Yolanda is comfortably sitting on her lap looking at the show.

Mohini has a gun in her hand from time to time and the messed up led bullets would fall in front of them whenever a stray bullet shot at them.

Yolanda is actually drinking wine peaceful sitting on the lap of Mohini.

Knowing the story of Mohini and her capabilities she was more and more charmed.

Also the current situation is like sitting on a comfortable throne that is protected by an invisible shield.

Even if the sky falls right now she can come out of it without even a single scratch as long as she is sitting on Mohini’s lap.

These are her thoughts.

For an ordinary woman having a person to protect them will move their hearts.

But for the women in the underworld they can protect themselves and knows the dark side of the world.

Knowing that they know what it means to find true love and true support is.

They know what it means to be truly protected by a person they can love.

Mohini here gave her this kind of feeling.

She got bored and took out her gun which looks like small cannon to shoot a single shot.

Immediately the car was blasted off the ground.

After they left Yolanda with her graceful body went to Jane and asked her to come inside and tell her story.

The only difference in the scene is that Yolanda is young and there are two extra people Mohini and Veena.

While Jane is talking nonsense Revy came to Mohini and whispered in his ear.

“Mohini, don’t tell me this chatter box is also going to be you woman too.”

Mohini looked at her and said.

“No, she is going to be Benny’s woman,

But she seems to love sex very much and maybe she will be fascinated by me one day to have some fun…”

Mohini smiled telling Revy about that and Revy looked back at Jane up and down few time before sighing.

Well anything can happen in the underworld.

It is not her place to change things.

With that done Yolanda continued to listen to the nonsense and went along with the plot.

Of course Eda who don’t know what is going to happen directly accepted the things then the story started to go along the plot.

Also Mohini used the central system of the CIA to specifically ordered Eda to make Mohini fall in love with her and get her secrets.

This order is given knowing that Mohini loves both women and men.

So she has to start that soon.

Eda gave the directions to Jane leading her to the wolves den.

Yolanda that was comfortably sitting on the lap of Mohini said good work to Eda.

There is another person to catch in this event now.

Shenhua will also participate in this matter and Mohini is going to get her this time.

The process is easy and Mohini was sure that she can get Shenhua.

As for Eda, things will happen too.

The mysterious pervert’s luck is acting on Mohini and can any women escape from her easily.

Of course there is also the aura of the hero that Mohini got and improved has almost made her reach the top.

Now all she has to do is sit and let the pie fall into her hands from all directions.

…………

Mohini said bye to Yolanda after giving her instructions and gave a kiss to both her and Veena in secret.

After that she left with Revy and Eda to yellow flag bar.

Shenhua is already in the bar and Mohini sneaked up on her from behind.

This made her to panic and threw a knife at Mohini which was caught by her easily with a flip of her hand.

The comfortable hug immediately remained of Mohini and she called her name.

“Mohini what are you doing…

Let me go right now…”

Mohini did not let her go and instead pulled her closure and asked.

“Have you made your decision yet…?

If not them I will bully you more so that you can make the decision quickly.”

She doesn’t know how to reply as she was struggling in Mohini’s arms a stupid cow uncle came with a cow boy get up.

He started to move along the plot.

Since she cannot escape from Mohini’s grasp she can only stay there to listen about the bounty job offered by the uncle cow boy.

Immediately Shenhua’s eyes lit up for the job.

At that time Sawyer spoke with her voice support device.

Mohini looked at her up and down and did not have much thoughts of taking her.

But she can be of use to her in dissecting monster corpses in the future.

Well since it is like that sawyer is on the waiting list.

Also she can be of good match to rock if possible.

There are two more idiots that came to show off.

One of them was able to attract the attention of Shenhua in the original plot.

But Mohini doesn’t want that to happen.

She directly wants to pull Shenhua to her side.

Instead of letting her go with those people she pulled Shenhua to a corner and whispered her plan.

Then Shenhua pulled sawyer along with her and came to the back door.

This is where Revy and Eda are waiting and……..

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 355 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6