Chapter 240: choosing options (Volume 5 ends)
138 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 240: choosing options

“Ding

Achievement unlocked – fantasy world conquest

Conditions of achievement….

Conquering 80 percent of the fantasy world,

10 percent of the wealth of the fantasy world,

More than 50 percent impression of the people of the fantasy world,

Obtained 500 subordinates that have more than 60 points of favorability towards the player….”

Achievement rewards will be added to the fantasy world rewards for the host to choose.

This time the deeds of Mohini were displayed to the players but the secret scenes and intimate scenes were censored for the people to look.

There are too many people and system can recognize the situation and act accordingly.

“Calculation complete….”

“Ding

Please choose 5 of the following rewards.

Option 1: 115000 civilian merit points.

Option 2: 28000 military merit points.

Option 3: 50 free stat points.

Option 4: 25 free skill points.

Option 5: 1.75 million chaos points

Option 6: Protagonist card (3 uses) (Achievement rewards)

Option 7: extend stay in this world by 30 days

Option 8: complete central computer system of pentagon…

Option 9: 100 trained soldiers card (Tier 1) (3 times usage) (Conquest reward)

…………”

All these rewards are given to Mohini after taking the consideration of difficulty that she choose before entering the fantasy world of black lagoon.

In the options she doesn’t care about the extension of time period for staying here.

It is useless to choose it as an option here.

Then the chaos points which is around 2 million.

Compared to the wealth that he has right now this 2 million chaos points are just pocket change.

So she doesn’t care about that.

In the 9 options given there are a few options that she has to check them carefully before choosing.

Mohini looked at the three options that she did not under from the list.

The people behind her were silent and gave her time to think of the things carefully before she selects.

The system gave out the information on these three things for Mohini to choose.

First if all it is the protagonist card.

Artifact: protagonist card

Uses: 3 times

Description: player can replace the protagonist character of the fantasy world using this card.

Conditions:

Player has to meet the qualities and qualifications of the protagonist that player wants to replace.

Player should have at least 1 title like hero or protagonist or prime or knight in shining armor….

The title should be on the same tier as that of the fantasy world.

Hint: if the conditions are not fulfilled then the used chance will go to waste directly without any results.

Please be careful….

………..

Mohini knows that even with all the chaos points it is not possible to replace the protagonist character in a fantasy world.

Only with this type of card can one replace the protagonist of the fantasy world.

Her system can let her replace the side characters but it would not let her replace the protagonist, villain or the heroine.

Also there are special conditions for replacing the protagonist.

If the conditions are not compactable then the card will be wasted directly.

It is not like this card is not available in the system store.

But the cost of the card is sky high.

1 time use protagonist card in the store costs around 10 billion chaos points.

No one in their right mind would use so much and there is no protagonist setting in any fantasy world that can give returns on this level of investment.

So these things are never sold unless there is war conducted in the fantasy world between various races.

Yes, there are wars like that.

In tier 6 and tier 7 or ring 6 and ring 7 the fantasy worlds will have a intermixing of many races.

Like the lords of the rings fantasy world or some Isekai model fantasy world or cultivation world fantasy world….

These places can give the rewards for the quest in millions and even billions of chaos points and rare materials in those fantasy worlds.

In order to gain a full harvest and have the support of the realm some use the protagonist card to gain the support of the plotline and protagonist luck.

Unfortunately, the replaced protagonist will only have 10 percent supports from the fantasy world.

The remaining things depend on the capabilities of the player that replaced the protagonist in the fantasy world.

……….

Other option that Mohini did not understand is the complete central computer system of the pentagon.

Yes it is a great and powerful computer.

But this is useless in the current world setting.

But the system said that the computer will be changed into runic computer when it comes out of the fantasy world.

Mohini knows that she currently lacks some strong computer to support her hacking thing.

Her phone and self build magic cipher and magic computer are not sufficient to face professional hackers of this world.

She was really tempted but the more she thought about that the more she don’t want to.

She can just get the things she wanted later thought the market outside.

She was sure that with her skills he can make something even stronger than that computer.

It will take some time but not long.

So this option is rejected.

Then the third option that she did not understand.

It is the 100 trained soldiers card that can be used 3 times.

Artifact: 100 trained soldiers card

Uses: 3 times

Description: player can summon 100 trained soldiers of tier 1 at any fantasy world using that card.

The stats of the solders will be 40 stat points in stat points in all stats.

Conditions: soldiers are all humans and requires human environment to summon them.

They will only last for 72 hours and after that they would vanish on their own.

If the surrounding conditions cannot support human life then the chance of usage would be deducted without any effects.

Killed soldiers cannot be revived.

Soldiers will not have any weapons with them.

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 365 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5