Chapter 245: entered the mummy world
145 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 245: entered the mummy world

Then Mohini directly entered the portal and started to choose the options.

As soon as she entered the system asked her if she wanted to use the protagonist card here.

But Mohini doesn’t want to use it here and waste the precious thing.

She did not have any interest in participating in the quarrel between the protagonist and the villain.

Instead she wanted to pull both the protagonist and the villain into her side and have a threesome with them.

Her target is to get the artifacts as soon as possible.

She has got all the rune structures related to this fantasy world so she can solve these special formations and traps without getting killed like it happened before in simulations.

Mohini has the key codes to all of them in her memory.

After entering the fantasy world she will simulate again to check how things will turn out.

After thinking of the counter measures Mohini directly selected the difficulty of the world to doomsday level reaching 200 percent.

She wants to test her improved stats and her raw power.

Standing at the edge of the sword is the best way to train her will.

Previously in the world of black lagoon it did not pose any threat to her.

So Mohini wanted to do things in much bolder way.

………..

She bought the information of the land and locations.

After that she was notified that there are 99 other players participating in this fantasy world along with her.

Right then she came to the new location where she will start the fantasy world along with the main quest of the fantasy world.

Mohini was in a building near a window with busy environment around.

This should be Cairo.

There is an invisible wall around her separation her from the world setting.

Immediately she got a blue screen in front of her with the quest of this world and the choice.

“Ding

Player, please make your choice from the options given below…

Option 1: choose the side of the protagonist Rick.

Option 2: choose the side of the antagonist Imhotep.

Option 3: don’t choose sides and play along to reach the final result aimlessly.

Hint:

Choosing option 3 will make the player into a variable and you will not received any quest from the system.

The rewards will be calculated based on the end results and the contribution of the player toward the plot.

…………..”

Mohini thought for a moment and directly chose option 3.

First of all she did not hate Imhotep because he is a great lover even after hundreds of years of slumber he did not forget his love.

If he spent a little more time with his lover Mohini was sure that his lover would not betray him when facing death.

As long as Imhotep is willing to spare the life of the heroine and use some death row prisoner as sacrifice to resurrect his lover.

Mohini doesn’t mind helping Imhotep.

Also Mohini can take these people back to the real world to help her explore the ruins islands.

As for picking the heroine here Mohini has to observe her character before making a choice.

She doesn’t mind getting another girl if she really liked her.

But she cannot see through her character in the story.

Also she is very adventurous.

Mohini needs to spend a lot of time in the real world to research through many ancient runic languages to improve her current capabilities.

Gaining a good assistant like Evelyn is better.

Also there is her brother and Jonathan with slippery hands and also extremely lucky that could be of big use to Mohini.

If Mohini really played her cards right then she might be able to extend this world to gain great benefits.

Mohini has many thoughts.

In the simulations it only said that she brought back some people but did not say anything about their details.

She doesn’t know why she made this choice as she was interested in her right now.

Since it is like that she has to look carefully to play her cards carefully.

In the simulations before she did something that caused her to extend the fantasy world.

But thinking of the possibility from fast forwarded black lagoon world Mohini found another route.

It is quite possible for her to face all the mummy movies at the same time if she made the changes appropriately.

If things move in that direction then Mohini was sure to hit it big.

The treasures of this world have the magic properties.

So she has the chance to gain some unexpected benefits.

The more she thought about it the more she thinks that it is possible.

Mohini did not concentrate on this world like this before but now she thinks that this is simply a treasure trove.

The system has given her some boundaries to move in this world right now.

She cannot escape out of the plot line area.

That is she has to stay in the northern part of Africa where most of the plot happens.

She doesn’t know if she can trigger that other plot to increase the plot location and area to gain permission to explore other areas.

With these thoughts she chooses the third option and the barrier surrounding her is gone.

Mohini has decided to make her way to the museum of antique to meet with the heroine Evelyn.

Well she is currently the strongest person among the players.

But even she cannot fight back Imhotep’s immortal body.

Mohini will not receive any quests or mission in this world.

She has to do everything on her own and gain the benefits from what she does.

She wants to learn some magic from this world.

Unfortunately it cannot be learnt directly and several rituals are needed to be performed to gain the same level of power as Imhotep.

This cannot be done directly right now and takes a long time.

……………

Mohini sighed and moved around the place to……...

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 375 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5