Chapter 247: heroine Evelyn is a klutz
127 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 247: heroine Evelyn is a klutz

Skin was smooth and shining.

If Mohini were to put her in an Arabian dancer dress with a veil and made her perform that belly dance she should be stunning.

How did she miss such small things?

Well she has to observe her more to find out all of her good points and decide if she should take her away from here or not.

It is not like she doesn’t want to take her.

She has to know her more before making decision.

She only takes someone out of two conditions.

First it is that she fell in love with that woman.

First option is for women and men.

Second if that person is useful to her.

Second option is for all that is human or beast.

………..

Mohini was thinking and the Evelyn is blushing.

Realizing that she was struggling to go out of her hand Mohini let her go.

At that time the curator appeared because of the loud noise.

Evelyn wanted to explain but she tripped on her own leg and fell forward.

She was again caught by Mohini and she helped her stand.

She blushed again and said

“Thank you, Miss.”

Her voice is very low just now that it is like a mosquito buzzing.

The curator doesn’t know what to say as she sighed and left.

She did not even question about Mohini as she thought that Mohini came here with Evelyn.

Well a part of it has to be given to her charm value which is inhumane for this fantasy world.

Based on the setting this fantasy world has a minimum requirement of 70 points of stats in vitality to participate along with the protagonist group.

Even for normal survival they should at least have 50 stat points in vitality stats.

So this fantasy world is a murderous trap.

The people that chose to enter today have encountered a big pit and they have to be careful to survive.

So most of them would think of a way to survive rather than trying their luck in the plot and get themselves killed.

On the other hand Mohini has different thoughts.

“Fuck, she is a klutz…

She has a hot body, wearing round glasses with old getup and she is a klutz….

Hehe

I should consider more to take her with me.

I did not study her character well and the girls are also busy with their things to give me a run down.

I should find myself a good secretary to deal with all these things.

Well I have already marked that fantasy world The Fruit of Grisaia.

In that fantasy world there is a chick called Kazuki that would fit the bill perfectly.

Also this world requires her to use the protagonist card.

Without that card it is absolutely impossible to bring the heroines in that world to the real world.

There are a few fantasy worlds where no player can take the heroines unless she is the protagonist.

There are a few fantasy worlds where no player can take the heroines unless he is the protagonist.

For example, ‘To love RU’ is one such fantasy world.

Unless you are the protagonist Yuki Rito it is absolutely impossible to get the heroines to fall for you as a player.

It is not the matter of charm but it is because the bond of destiny is so strong that player cannot separate them.

So the only way to get heroine in that kind of fantasy world is by becoming the protagonist.

Also acting out of the protagonist usual character will cause the story plot to collapse.

So there should not be too much deviation between the player that wants to take over the protagonist and the original character of the protagonist.

…………..

Evelyn wanted to say something but there is a sound from the back room that attracted the attention of her and Mohini.

Well Mohini wanted to converse with her for a little while longer but the plot is here and the settings change quickly.

She followed her in the name of giving her courage and support.

Well she appreciates it very much as she is scared of these eerie things.

Mohini knows that this is just a prank of Jonathan.

Mentioning Jonathan, Mohini was very surprised by this person.

It is like he was blessed with great luck and the hands of the thieves at the same time.

Because of this Mohini really wanted to take him back with her make him help Mohini in exploring the ruins islands.

Well it is best to take the siblings back with her.

When imagining a threesome between the siblings and her, has made her pussy tingly.

Mohini took the torch to help light the way instead of Evelyn as in the plot.

She was scared but she still moved along to explore because of her curiosity.

They moved closer to the area where Jonathan set up the prank.

Mohini deliberately stopped right behind her so that she can catch her when she was frightened.

“Boom”

Suddenly the corpse stood up when the Evelyn moved close to the big box.

The prank was over and the brother and sister got along.

Well Evelyn fell back on Mohini and she caught her again.

She was so embarrassed to speak properly.

Well after so many time Mohini’s skills has effect on her and she felt comfortable hugging Mohini.

With that the fall of the heroine started.

On the other hand the unreliable looking Jonathan acted like a good brother and helped Evelyn.

Even though he looks unreliable at many times, he is really a reliable person when it involves his sister.

“Sister,

Who is this beauty?

Are you looking for marriage matches for me?”

Mohini’s charm acted giving Jonathan a good impression towards Mohini.

Evelyn was so embarrassed to ask Mohini about herself.

She doesn’t know who Mohini is and she did not get any chance to ask Mohini about that.

Also Mohini saved her three times in a row……..

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 375 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5