Chapter 251: Dealing with buzz part-1
117 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 251: Dealing with buzz part-1

No joint in his body is in its right position.

It is not an injury that can be healed using the healing medicine.

It is just dislocated joints that can be adjusted if he could move or someone helps.

But right now he cannot move and cannot even beg other people to help him because even his vocal card has problems.

With that he was terrified for the first time in his life.

That is right.

He is not an immortal.

He is just a tier 1 player in the first ring.

He cannot live without food and water.

If he was stranded here or in the desert, in his current situation what would be the results be.

He has a great background.

He has everything but his life is not in his hands.

This time he has really fallen into a trap.

He knows what to do.

He should not piss off the person in front of him.

Instead he has to cooperate properly and give what the person that captured him wanted.

As long as he has his life, he can think about the revenge in the future.

With these thoughts in his mind he calmed down and looked at the person in front of him.

The person in front of him was a girl with a face so ordinary that it is hard to discover her if there is a big group of people around this her.

Her body is not particularly hot when compared to top chicks and looked rather thin just like a malnutrition person.

But the tits and ass as big enough to move a man’s heart easily.

Over all she looked so ordinary that it is extraordinary.

This is Mohini’s current appearance to fool buzz.

Well she did not hide her tits or ass.

Even thought she has a mask that hides her appearance from the players Mohini don’t want to let the other party have any clues of her.

Any woman can have tits and ass like the one she has right now.

So she even changed her body structure in order to give a misconception to buzz.

Even her voice is different.

“Open your status panel for me to look.”

Mohini said coquettishness in her voice.

Only then buzz realized that Mohini is actually naked and he is also naked right now.

Mohini started to suck on the dick of buzz to make it hard.

Then she slowly inserted it into her pussy as she sat on his dick in riding cow girl position.

“Ahaaaa”

Mohini moved slowly while she moaned giving pleasure to buzz and to herself.

While moving she spoke.

“If you don’t do as I say I will cut off your balls and dick and feed it to pigs.

You only have time till you cum inside me.”

Buzz was terrified.

This thing is even more important than his life.

He doesn’t want to lose his manhood.

Buzz directly opened the status panel.

Mohini was astounded to see that there are more than a billion chaos points in his status panel.

Mohini directly gave Buzz her fake account number and told him to transfer all the chaos points back to her.

Then Mohini asked him to tell him about Buzz’s fake account.

Well buzz was in a panicked state and cannot hide his emotions.

So he was stuck directly and Mohini got another rush of chaos points that are around 6 billion in total.

Mohini did not understand why there are so many funds in the fake account than his original account.

But after thinking for a moment Mohini understood.

This should be related to working funds that buzz is using to maintain his power or something related to his family….

Well whatever it is Mohini got them all.

Then Mohini initiated the contract to buy off the ark from buzz.

Unexpectedly the cost of the ark is over 10 billion chaos points.

Mohini was shocked but she can always change the buying price of the ark.

Only the negotiation fee from the system is gone.

The negotiation fee is over 300 million chaos points.

Well compared to the big profitable ark from buzz, these 300 million chaos points is just a little money.

Also these 300 million chaos points were still provided by the stolen chaos points from buzz.

So everything is a profit here.

Buzz’s eyes were red with anger and unwillingness.

But his dick is actually in heaven getting the warmth of Mohini’s pussy.

Even thought it might not be on the same level of ark ship and ark island of Mohini it is still of the highest level.

Also most of the hidden goods of buzz will be stored on the ark island rather than his personal space during the entry of the fantasy world.

But he did not have a choice but to accept selling his ark in order to save his life.

He literally wants to kill Mohini and eat her flesh but he cannot do anything right now.

Instead it was his dick that is being eaten by Mohini’s pussy.

She is literally sucking him dry.

After getting the ark for 300 million chaos points for the system fee and 1 chaos points for the buying price of the ark Mohini nodded in satisfaction.

Buzz has his throat filled with blood but he forcibly swallowed it.

“Now Mr. Buzz, I want to buy all the things in your personal storage.”

Mohini initiated the contract again.

This time it includes all the things in the personal storage of buzz.

If staring can kill Mohini then buzz would have killed Mohini countless times.

His eyes were literally spouting flames towards Mohini.

Well initiating a contract to buy all the things in another person’s personal storage space is out right insult.

No man would be willing to sell all the things in their personal space.

But does buzz has a choice here.

The answer is no.

He did not have a choice in…...

-------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 380 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
5