Chapter 257: Imhotep has awakened
110 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 257: Imhotep has awakened

So she made it look like she took the wrong direction and left to another place to pee.

Mohini is an utterly shameless person that can do anything and to even go bare right in front of everyone.

Candy knows this after she saw Mohini getting fucked by those Americans and Beni.

The suspicion of candy did not last long as Mohini came back to sleep.

Well in tier 1 there is no clone technique.

So she did not think that Mohini can actually use the reality clone spell that costs so much.

Also there are so many requirements to use this spell.

Unless absolutely certain of profits no one would buy and use this spell.

So there is no suspicion on Mohini.

Also Mohini did not touch the book of dead that should appear at the place where those Americans dug.

It is not that Mohini doesn’t want to take this book right now.

It is only that she or other players cannot mess with the plot or awakening of the mummy.

Also no player is allowed to touch the book of Amun-Ra till the heroine found out about the location of this book.

Just like that there are many restrictions in this story that are hard to break.

Mohini was bored in the night so she went to the tent of other workers to give them some good time.

Any way most of them would be dead tomorrow.

So it would be a good send off.

But she was disappointed that these people did not have big dicks to poke her hole.

…………

On the next day morning Mohini and her gang went to open the sarcophagus of the Imhotep while the Americans are opening the chest containing the book of the dead.

Well the story went along with the plot and there is no difference except for Mohini and candy that took Evelyn and Rick.

Later in the night when Mohini and candy were acting as if they are sleep Evelyn went to steal the book of the dead.

Well she acted just like her brother Jonathan.

When Mohini asked her if she is stealing, she told Mohini that she it is called borrowing according to her brother.

Mohini sighed and did not speak more.

She was readying herself to run carrying Evelyn towards the tomb.

There will be a locust soon.

Candy is also ready and as soon as the locust appears she will go into hiding with Rick.

Soon Evelyn completed reading the inscription and the old man from the American’s side shouted.

This time the other players have already left here in the afternoon.

Unfortunately they did not get any benefits.

Well they are going to leave here and settle down nearby before the big event was over.

After that they will return back to search treasures.

……….

When the locust came Mohini caught Evelyn and ran towards the tomb.

At the same time candy, Rick, Jonathan and Beni also ran towards the tomb.

Mohini and the group followed along the plot being chased by scarabs and then finally returned to the scene where the mummy appears.

Mohini stole a bunch of loaded double barrel guns from those Americans before the locust appeared.

Unfortunately her infinite bullets magazine is useless and incompatible with these guns.

So she took a bunch of them that are fully loaded.

They were all in her personal storage space.

She directly took out the gun and shot at the mummy that is staring at Evelyn and ran away pulling her from that spot.

Currently mummy Imhotep is not an immortal.

The pharaoh’s guards arrived to save the day.

Mohini and the batch left this place.

As that happened in the plot Beni was captured by Imhotep.

Even though Mohini cleared all the treasure that should be in the tomb, Imhotep still got his hands on some that was missed by Mohini.

………….

The group returned back to Cairo which was currently covered by thick clouds.

Mohini did not have much fear.

As for candy, Mohini did not know what her plans are.

But she was sure from the simulation that, when she is fighting with the mummy in the final battle, candy will go in search of treasure in the tomb.

She did not let Rick to fight with the mummy in the final battle.

This increased the burden on Mohini without giving her any chance to take care of them.

Unfortunately they don’t know that Mohini has already taken all the treasure here.

Mohini’s target right now is to get the book of Amun-Ra and the book of the dead.

She has to make sure that these books are not lost.

Also the key that was in the hands of Evelyn is important to Mohini.

……….

While Evelyn was arranging her things in her room Mohini went out with Rick and Jonathan to have a drink.

Mohini is wearing a breast band with small bells right at the spot of her nipples and the bottom part is a short skirt.

She looked like a bitch.

The drunken men looked at Mohini with lustful eyes.

Mohini did not care about that.

Some of them came to touch her tits and asked her to drink.

But Mohini did not drink after the first shot and let them touch her as they wanted.

She doesn’t want to drink blood so she waited for the curses to activate and the water turned into blood.

She has to go to Evelyn and see the situation following the plot.

Candy is also here and did not drink as if waiting to let the plot to progress faster……..

She is not wearing revealing clothes like Mohini.

Soon Mohini met with Evelyn in place of Rick and found Beni.

Mohini doesn’t have to catch Beni because Mohini and Beni did not have much contact with each other.

Well she was fucked by him once.

But that is all there is to it.

After Beni escaped Mohini and……….

------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 390 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5