Chapter 261: Hamunaptra collapsed and Beni vanished
100 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 261: Hamunaptra collapsed and Beni vanished

“Boom”

As soon as they chose to continue there is a booming sound and Hamunaptra crumbled down.

Since the fantasy worlds of various players are combining there will be some changes.

Beni on the side vanished.

This means that he is dead just like that in the story.

Mohini silently checked the storage cards to see if the wealth that she previously stole is still there or not.

It is still there.

This means that the Hamunaptra now has increased wealth or Beni died in a different way.

Whatever it might be, there are few more people in the area other than Mohini’s group.

These people are also players from the other copies of mummy fantasy worlds that chose to continue.

Right at that moment buzz that was barely conscious chose to leave instead of staying.

Hatred was literally written all over his face.

The new players looked at candy, Mohini and Evelyn with lustful eyes.

There are strong people among them.

But they are more restrained at the moment.

Impulsive people might not achieve big things.

There are at least 100 new players along with Mohini and candy present at the same spot right now.

The million players that participated were now reduced to few tens of thousands of players distributed all over the fantasy worlds.

Now the number of players in this fantasy world is over 200.

Nearly 100 of them were around Mohini and they are all strong veterans.

But they are not a match for Mohini.

All these people came along with the protagonist group to help kill Imhotep and get some treasures.

They have some favorability with the protagonist group but they did not meddle with the heroine.

In race of favorability Mohini and candy won over all these players with protagonist and heroine.

There are some lecherous players in the group and came forward to strike up the conversation with candy, Mohini and Evelyn.

But when they looked at candy they immediately withdrew and focused on Mohini.

This is because candy was a little well known from the free country.

Mohini was able to quickly discover candy’s identity is also because of this.

As for Evelyn there is only Mohini and Jonathan with her.

So they moved to pester Mohini and Evelyn.

But Mohini is not as easy as they thought to handle.

Mohini pulled down her blouse to reveal her tits making the lecherous men distracted.

Then with just a wave of her hands Mohini directly dislocated the joints of those three players under the astonished gaze of the group of players.

Then she started to extort their chaos points, information pieces, their arks and even their personal storage.

Everything was taken from them.

The painful cries of these three players under the interrogation of Mohini have made those people shiver with fear.

Also there is not even a single drop of blood when these three players were interrogated by Mohini.

Mohini appeared to be dominatrix in the eyes of the remaining players instead of a friendly neighborhood little innocent girl.

She made Jonathan cover the eyes and ears of Evelyn before she started her play.

Only 20 minutes were spent on these three people and Mohini got some good things.

Unfortunately these three people are not from powerful background.

They are only some thugs that tried to take advantage of the weak with their strength.

None of the other players moved from the spot and just watched the scene.

They got some understanding of the player that was able to capture the heroine.

But they are not that shocked as they have seen many things over the years.

They want to know what Mohini is going to do next as the heroine is in her hands.

Also the system did not give them a remainder of the future plot or new quest.

They are waiting for system to give them the next mission.

Also the rewards for the previous one will be calculated for the people that left without continuing the series.

For the people that wanted to continue the series would have to wait till the end to get their results.

Among the surrounding players there are males and females.

Their age ranges from 20 years to 40 years or more.

Well it is hard to tell just from their appearance.

While they are waiting the system gave them the continuation quest.

“Ding

The player has chosen to continue to the next past of the series the return of the mummy.

Similar the start of the fantasy world players will be given 3 choices to choose from.

Based on the choice of the player the future quests are given.

Choice 1: follow the protagonists

Choice 2: follow the cult and follow Imhotep.

Choice 3: free will with no quests on the path and rewards will be given at the end of the fantasy world based on the contributions of the player.

Please make your choice…”

Mohini directly chose the third option.

Candy did the same.

As for the other players they each had their own thoughts.

Some of them are looking at each other vigilantly.

This is because they are both from the same fantasy world and fought in opposite directions.

That is some of them are on the side of Imhotep and some of them are on the side of the protagonist.

For this reason they are vigilant of each other.

Unfortunately in most of the worlds Beni died.

So the world decided the Beni no longer exists.

This is the same for Hamunaptra.

Now excavating is required for the revival of Imhotep.

In the players present over 80 people left while around 20 people stayed.

These people selected the route of the protagonist which they thought would be the safest.

As for the other players that are not here.

That is among the 200 players only 100 are here.

The rest are in the city of Cairo or someplace nearby.

They did not go to participate in the fight just now………...

-----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 395 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5