Chapter 263: slipped away from candy and Rick
108 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 263: slipped away from candy and Rick

Mohini has to let Jonathan go to get the scepter.

Jonathan's scepter is the mystical Spear of Osiris that is required for the story.

Also this is an attack artifact that can help Mohini deal with mythical grade chaos monsters of the real world.

Normal weapons cannot do much damage to the epic, legendary and mythical grade chaos monsters of the real world.

Mohini got some artifacts from buzz before.

They are useful but getting one more is always better and more insurance for her future plans.

From the simulations results there are a few problems that needed to be solved first.

First she sent Jonathan away.

The she looked at candy and asked.

“What are your plans…?”

Candy and Rick are a group now.

From Mohini’s question candy can be sure that Mohini doesn’t want her to follow Mohini.

This also means that can you please leave me to do my things.

Well another hidden meaning is that,

I don’t want you to follow me and share my good things with you.

Candy is not a clingy person.

But just now she did not receive any profits from the first part so she is hoping to recover some during this time.

Also she was doubtful that it was Mohini that took all the treasure from the city of the dead.

Right now the city of the dead was formed again but there is no treasure in the city of the dead.

The only things that were arranged by the system are the two books, the key, and the mummy.

This was all that was prepared by the system.

Even if she goes back to Hamunaptra she might not be able to get anything from there.

So she has decided to secretly follow Mohini after separating from her now.

Mohini knows what she is thinking and has prepared her solutions for those problems.

First she and Evelyn will return to Cairo along with Jonathan.

After that they will part ways.

Mohini has decided to have fun with Evelyn after returning to Cairo city.

Any way they have to stay in this world for more than a year.

Since they are going to go together anyway, why not be more intimate with her.

She loves Evelyn and Evelyn loves her……….

They returned back to Cairo city.

They got a hotel room and Jonathan left with the money.

Candy and Rick also parted but they kept an eye on Mohini.

Because of the sensitive perception Mohini was able to sense the monitoring movements of Rick and candy.

Well there are no listening devices around Mohini so it is not a problem to speak with Evelyn.

Mohini pulled Evelyn on to the bed and started to kiss her.

Well she did not hold back and acted like a tigress.

Mohini can grow a dick to satisfy Evelyn and can take her virginity.

Well they even rubbed their pussies to have some good pleasure.

That night Mohini took the first time of Evelyn and then she gave her a pill to recover her injured area.

In bed, she did not show her klutz nature;

Instead she is wild and they had a great night.

Then she specifically cooked a meal for her with good nutrients.

She fed Evelyn while speaking about her future plans.

The bracelet of Anubis will have to wait for the end of the year just like that in the plot.

Before that she has to do a small research about the locations of the two artifacts.

First one is the scepter of Tutankhamun.

It has the capabilities that are similar to magic wand and also has the attack properties like a weapon.

Mohini paid a visit to the museum’s library to check about the location that Mohini got from the system.

After checking the details Mohini did not leave directly but checked many other books that are full of nonsense.

This is to confuse the people that are following her.

After she took Evelyn to buy some necessities and placed them in her storage space.

There are some dynamite sticks in the goods too just in case.

After taking these things Mohini bought two camels and left into the vast desert.

While Mohini is going around buying things candy sent Rick to keep an eye on Mohini and Evelyn.

On the other hand candy went to check the books in the library that Mohini just checked to see the destination of Mohini.

When Mohini and Evelyn set off there is a tail behind them.

It was candy and Rick that are following them at a distance.

After coming out it is very easy for other people to discover the people following them.

So Mohini saw candy and Rick in a distance.

Mohini decisively moved towards a special direction where there is usually a mirage.

This is the escape route that she picked in order to evade candy and Rick.

Mohini did not have a problem navigating through the mirage.

She has a special compass from the treasure of captain flint.

She is using that to navigate out of this place to reach her destination.

After a week’s travel Mohini and Evelyn came to a rocky area with sheer cliff.

There is a crack on the big rocky cliff.

The strange thing is that, this crack is not a naturally formed one.

The crack has manmade structure with small opening for only 3 people to walk at the same time.

Also this opening entrance is at the foot.

Only this small opening is manmade structure.

Unless a person specifically come here to the foot of the cliff and dig some sand, one might not be able to see the opening entrance.

Because of the movements of the desert, the entrance is mostly buried.

Mohini looked around and there is no one in the visible area.

Mohini directly started to dig the area to reveal the entrance.

Then she took Evelyn and went inside.

During the journey Evelyn and Mohini are having great nights……..

-----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 395 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6