Chapter 267: Mohini kidnapped Anck-su-namun
121 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 267: Mohini kidnapped Anck-su-namun

Well she cannot do that so this can only be cooperative relationship between Mohini and candy.

She sighed and followed Mohini.

Well the group of thugs appeared here when Mohini went to get the bracelet.

But they were repelled by the player present in ruins.

Mohini and Evelyn along with candy and Rick returned back to England.

Here the story followed the original plot.

But the bracelet was put on by Mohini that night.

She looked at the vision of the location of oasis in the desert of Ahm Shere and the big pyramid with a huge diamond on the top of it.

Evelyn beside her did not see anything as only barer of the bracelet can see the visions.

The men in red clothes appeared along with Ardeth.

They captured Evelyn when Mohini is having these visions.

They took the bracelet box.

The plot corrected itself.

Mohini got the Spear of Osiris from Jonathan.

But this has the same restriction as that of the bracelet.

So she just put it in his bag pack and moved on to rescue Evelyn.

Mohini from the simulation saw that she was able to convince Imhotep to become her subordinate.

Anck-su-namun really has love for Imhotep but it was not obsessive love yet.

Also she is very greedy for her life than the life or others including Imhotep after her rebirth and merging two personalities.

If she were to spend some quality time with Imhotep then at the final test of trust she would not have run away.

So Mohini wanted to use this information to hit at the right time to gain the love of Imhotep.

With that as her bargaining chip Mohini wanted to take Imhotep back to the real world with her.

This is her plan.

Well there is one person Mohini has to vary about.

That is candy.

If she was able to successfully break the heart of Imhotep at the final test she can take Imhotep along with her.

That should be her plan and the biggest goal in this mummy fantasy world.

Also that should be biggest gain other than artifacts and chaos points.

Well Mohini would not let her have her way.

Looking at the mark on Rick’s hand Ardeth said about Rick being one of them.

Rick naturally denied this and they moved inside the museum in England.

They are going to look at the resurrection of Imhotep.

But when those people are just looking Mohini moved down to capture a person.

It was Anck-su-namun right when Imhotep is resurrecting.

This time there is no altar for specific target so many mummies in the museum rose with the incantations from the book of the dead.

At that time door opened and Anck-su-namun came with a gun on the top of her head and lying powerlessly in the hands of Mohini.

Mohini spoke to Imhotep in Egyptian.

“Do you remember me…?”

Imhotep looked at Mohini with deep eyes for some time before nodding his mummy head.

“I want to speak to you separately…

Bring Evelyn along so that we can talk peacefully somewhere instead of fighting.

Also leave these troop dancers in red clothes behind.

Oh almost forgot to tell…

Bring the two books and the key too...”

Mohini said these words and then she carried Anck-su-namun and ran away from this place.

With her speed only Imhotep can follow Mohini.

Not even candy can follow her right now.

Imhotep did not have a choice but to follow Mohini with the things Mohini asked him to bring along.

This is because of two things.

First is what Mohini said before killing him has happened, and

Second is Anck-su-namun is in the hands of Mohini.

So Imhotep has to follow with no other choice.

The people in the area are so shocked to follow Mohini quickly.

With that there are only two parties on the move towards a park like area around 3 kilometers from the museum.

Here Mohini stopped and waited for Imhotep to arrive.

Mohini placed Anck-su-namun in a sitting posture on a bench and she sat at the other corner.

While waiting for Imhotep, Mohini asked Anck-su-namun about something important.

This is her way of molding things.

“Miss Anck-su-namun, do you really love Imhotep?”

Mohini asked her.

Since she cannot move because of dislocation of all of her joints she can only answer Mohini’s words.

“I love Imhotep…”

“Are you sure that you love him?”

Mohini asked again.

Anck-su-namun was silent for some time without answering.

But she gave the answer finally.

She was really frightened that Mohini was thinking of killing her.

“I am not the Anck-su-namun of the past.

I do love him…..”

In the fear of death she started to speak honestly.

Well the luck Mohini has is also in the play here for her to open up.

Before she could complete her words Imhotep arrived with Evelyn and the things Mohini asked.

Looking at Mohini that did not touch Anck-su-namun Imhotep nodded inside his mind.

Before coming here he was still in tensed state.

Imhotep loves Anck-su-namun very much, but he doesn’t know if Mohini values Evelyn that much.

Also the strength that Mohini showed before and the future prediction that is exactly happened right now made him vary of Mohini.

He felt the threat from Mohini.

Even he doesn’t know but his favorability towards Mohini is around 35 points.

It is like Imhotep has recognized Mohini as not as a person worthy of his consideration.

Mohini knocked Anck-su-namun unconscious so that she would not hear the words of Mohini next.

Looking at Anck-su-namun safe and sound and the distance that Mohini maintained from his woman made him look up to Mohini.

But when he saw that Mohini knocked out Anck-su-namun he became anxious and wanted to attack Mohini.

Mohini stopped him and said.

“She was just knocked unconscious.

The things I am about to talk to you are secret and she cannot know about them.”

He put Evelyn down………….

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 400 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5