Chapter 269: Mohini joined Imhotep
116 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 269: Mohini joined Imhotep

Right now Mohini was sitting with Evelyn on her lap and the two books beside her along with the key.

Imhotep went into deep thought and he looked deep into the eyes of Mohini.

Imhotep accepted this as he knows that Mohini can be trusted after what happened today.

Also Mohini is willing to follow him to fight against the scorpion king and he doesn’t have to look for the bracelet of Anubis...

Mohini did not explain anything about the real world to Imhotep just yet as it is not the right time yet.

But she still told him that she is from a different world that came here for a special task and to propose her love to Imhotep.

Imhotep frowned but did not saw anything.

His love for Anck-su-namun is very strong and he doesn’t want to let go of Anck-su-namun and follow another women.

Mohini did not saw anything to persuade him right now.

It is not like they are interested in power originally.

Imhotep wanted power to live with the one he loved and don’t want anyone to oppose him.

So with the support of Mohini this problem is solved right now.

After he got to understand Mohini, she took the initiative to give the books and the key to Imhotep.

He is the best one to use these books.

Right now Mohini has a set of these books and the key.

But she cannot use them until the end of the second part.

Also she cannot store another set of these books inside her personal storage.

So she gave them to Imhotep.

Since the bracelet of Anubis is stuck to her hand she cannot remove it.

So the group started to move back to the museum.

They are going to follow the cult to complete their task.

After coming back Ardeth and Jonathan were still there along with candy and Rick.

After coming back candy looked at Imhotep and Mohini for a moment and then sighed.

Originally she wanted to get Imhotep but now it is gone.

Two players cannot form the contract of trust with a single plot line character.

Well she has changed her target to Ardeth.

Imhotep stopped the people from the cult from fighting candy’s group.

Candy came to Mohini to speak under the astonished eyes of the people without any fear about Imhotep standing beside her.

“I am going to take Ardeth…”

Candy said to Mohini and Mohini simply nodded her head.

Well she cannot take Ardeth with her as because Ardeth was pharaoh’s guard and would not side with Imhotep.

By nature Ardeth and Rick cannot stand on the same side of Imhotep in this fantasy world.

At least till the second part is complete this is the case.

So after the brief talk candy left with Rick and Ardeth.

Then Imhotep along with his cult members and Mohini’s small group set out to move to Egypt again.

Imhotep is no longer an immortal as he was before.

This was system’s way of balancing things.

System has made Imhotep loose his immortal soul and send it to the underworld.

It cannot be taken back.

So even after Imhotep was taken out to the real world, he will not be an immortal.

Mohini under stood this point and did not have much problem with this arrangement.

It is quite normal if you think about it.

Humans have greed and when there is a great advantage, people tend to take that and play the games behind everyone.

With that the group of Mohini separated into two.

One contains Mohini, Evelyn and Jonathan, while the other group has candy, Rick and Ardeth.

Mohini’s group got on the train with Imhotep while candy took the people to find the air ship from Rick’s friends.

The three thugs arrived with the chest to become the new supplement for Imhotep.

Well these people are a waste any way so Mohini doesn’t mind sacrificing them to recover Imhotep.

Imhotep became normal and looked much better than that mummy appearance.

There are players still following them.

These are the players that took the side of Imhotep in the first part and even in the second part.

They are here to support Imhotep.

Well Mohini doesn’t mind but when they saw Mohini close to Imhotep, most of their eyes popped out because of shock.

They never expect Mohini to form a team with Imhotep and be so close.

They have been following him for so long but got nothing at all.

Well they cannot blame Mohini for her planning and timing.

They are just morons and don’t understand the characters well enough.

…………

The funny thing that Mohini did not understand is that when those people laid a railway track right beside some great ruins.

But whatever the case is it was a great journey.

Imhotep and Anck-su-namun acted lovey-dovey just like Mohini and Evelyn.

It looked more like a honey moon trip than a hunt for the scorpion king.

They stopped at Karnak to get the vision to the next location.

Even though Mohini knows all the locations this is the only way to travel by touching all the spots.

Naturally here Imhotep should return the soul of Anck-su-namun here.

Mohini asked him to help return the soul of Evelyn too.

Imhotep open the book of the dead and let the soul of Anck-su-namun return to her also let the soul of Nefertiri to Evelyn.

There is a water fountain over there that can act as the passage way to the underworld.

Also this is night which is the best time for getting the souls out of the underworld.

Imhotep did not understand what Mohini wanted to do but he had a hunch or the instinct that he awakened after death telling him that Mohini is doing something good to him.

So he opened the book of the dead and called in the souls of Nefertiri and Anck-su-namun from the underworld and attaches themselves to the respective bodies………

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 400 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5