Chapter 272: part 3 of the dragon king is starting
106 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 272: part 3 of the dragon king is starting

She wanted to see Mohini using the bracelet to summon the Anubis warriors.

Mohini gave the bracelet to Imhotep and told him that this was his from now one and he can use the bracelet of Anubis to protect her ark island and ship in the future.

Imhotep took an oath of loyalty and love towards Mohini and put on the bracelet of Anubis.

With Imhotep's Egyptian incantation the sand under the air ship moved and slowly 10 Anubis warriors appeared out of the sand.

They successfully returned to Cairo city under the order of the system.

They don’t know why the system did not start calculation of the end of the world.

While they are thinking the players got the new notification of the world saying that the second part is complete.

If they want to continue forward or end the real world here.

Mohini decisively chose to continue so is candy.

The conditions are same as they were mentioned before and the results would be calculated after the third part.

In the choices Mohini chose the third one again.

Here there are three choices again.

First is stand on the stopping side of the dragon emperor.

Second is working under the dragon emperor.

Third is the free path.

Mohini already chose her path and so does candy.

Immediately after that the times around them changed without them aging even a second.

The memories of this new world have filled their minds.

It was 1946,

In Mohini’s group right now there is Evelyn, Jonathan, Imhotep and lock-nah.

Candy has Rick, and Ardeth.

Well Ardeth did not accept her to follow her.

Mohini teased her about this.

But that is all there is to it.

………….

Things here are settled and they are going to move to a new place to continue to the next plot.

At the same time there are more people around.

All these people are players that just appeared right when the system is asking questions.

The fantasy worlds have merged again.

At that moment, Mohini saw their appearance.

They are a lot cruel looking and because of Mohini’s previous performance the plot line characters that she got are still with him.

Their favorability towards Mohini is over 90 points.

This does the trick.

For those people some of them have strong personalities and backgrounds.

Even still they did not recklessly attack Mohini or her group.

They are a lot more restrained.

After observing Mohini’s group for some time they left from here silently.

Most of these people’s destination is china.

At that time Evelyn and Rick both received a covered letter in their hands.

It was a letter from Professor Roger Wilson that is excavating a tomb in china.

Because Alex is not present in this fantasy world, the person was directly removed from the plot.

Instead the heroine and her mother of this plot became free.

As long someone can move their hearts then they can be taken by the players.

The heroine and her mother are strong in terms of magic and also at fighting.

Also they are the key to solve this movie.

Mohini has to see them before making some decisions.

If not possible, then she would not try to get them.

If possible she would get them to become subordinates and take them back to the real world.

They might not love her but that does not mean that they cannot find a love back in the real world.

Mohini had and will have many strong men beside her.

There are good ones too.

So may be love can bloom for them there.

With the invitation letter at hand Mohini and her group along with candy and Rick started to move.

They are going to china.

This time the plot revolves around china, Himalayan area and some other places.

Except for that all other places are only permitted for travel.

Outside the area all other places are restricted for checking things and do anything in this fantasy world.

With that her thoughts of getting the treasure of captain flint are gone.

Mohini sighed.

But she has already gotten her hands on a good amount of treasure.

So she did not feel much about that.

Here Mohini’s target is to get the oracle bone scriptures.

There are a few things in the world that are very useful to Mohini.

For example the current rune technology in the real world has 5 main pieces.

Sanskrit runes that are considered the language of the deities,

Oracle bone scriptures that belongs to the language of demons,

Elven lore that belongs to language of the magical Fae,

Hieroglyphs of the beast men language, and

Norse the language of the dwarves and giants

There are other miscellaneous things but they were unable to reach the full potential because of the number of believers and gods problems in the real world.

Getting her hands on this oracle bone scripture is nothing more than getting an experience book or information book.

It is just like the book of the dead and the book of Amun-Ra.

As long as Mohini spends enough time on them, her runic understanding capabilities would skyrocket.

Not only magic hacking, Mohini can master other skills like rune master, charm making, inscriptions………much after than many people in the real world.

For this reason Mohini has to get her hands on the oracle rune scriptures.

Well there is time before the plot starts but Evelyn and Rick should be at the excavation site to stand in position for Alex character.

Mohini smiled bitterly and they moved on to china.

Imhotep and other people got the identities from the system and they still had their powers.

As for Jonathan, even thought the time moved fast he still got some businesses in china from the memories that just flashed forward.

That is except for Alex and the marriage between Evelyn and Rick most of the things happened in the same way.

Well they did not age during this time too…...

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 405 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
 
5