Chapter 277: Zi Yuan’s permission
93 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 277: Zi Yuan’s permission

That is even if they are hiding behind a cover of the rocks and snow walls.

Soon after 5 minutes passed and only the mummy emperor and general yang were left standing.

Mohini did not shoot more and came back to the people that are preparing their guns.

Well the mummy emperor stated to make a move and the people cannot stop him directly because of his powers.

So Lin went to call yeti.

Mohini on the other hand silently sneaked past the fight and hit the general yang.

He was captured alive by Mohini.

Mohini knows that the yeti cannot do anything to the mummy emperor so she spoke in Sanskrit making the yeti leave quickly.

It is not just Lin that can speak to them.

Also these yetis are the guardians to the entrance of real Shangri-La instead of this fake place.

Unfortunately this place is noted as forbidden by the system and Mohini cannot research or enter this place.

She needs to find enough information pieces to get the entry to this place.

With the yeti left and Jonathan lit the dynamites the main event started.

This time Mohini has quite a few people to take care of.

Well the avalanche did happened and it was caused by the grenades that Mohini set off.

Mohini went to pull the people into a hiding place she found quickly.

Only she is out trying the get the eye of Shangri-La from the mummy.

The people that are in the hiding spot were protected by the yeti while Mohini did not have the problem of protection.

Well Rick did not get shot with the sword because Mohini used her sword to counter arrack shocking the emperor.

The one that is holding Mohini is actually a yeti.

For some reason after the avalanche the eye of Shangri-La appeared in the hands of Jonathan.

He is like a magnet that can attract the diamonds or something.

Since they have to stop the mummy emperor the group started to move to the location of Shangri-La to the pool of immortality.

Mohini and the group started to move to the location shown by the eye of Shangri-La.

Well the general yang is also taken and was tied up completely.

His arms and legs were dislocated so the yeti is carrying him in place of Rick.

The entire thing is quite funny.

After passing through many turns they finally came to Shangri-La.

Lin happily went to meet her mother and they shared a happy reunion.

Well Lin’s mother Zi Yuan can see from Lin’s eyes that she fell in love with Mohini.

She has decided to watch Mohini to see it was a correct match up for Mohini and Lin or not.

But then Zi Yuan revealed the information that Lin and she are guarding the tomb for over 2000 years.

She wanted to see the expression of Mohini to see if Mohini can accept this fact that they are so old.

Mohini smiled and said.

“Lady, There are things that even you don’t know.”

Mohini pointed out at Imhotep and said.

“He is the priest of the Egyptian emperor over 3000 years ago.

For his love he waited 3000 years to resurrect and finally got his love.

I loved him so much that I won his heart when he was down because of his lover abandoned him.

So think about it, why I should be bothered by something as small as age.

It is her that should bother about me.

I am a bitch that loves to have a harem of men and women.

If she really loves me then she should be prepared to share me with other women and men.

If she likes to bitch around with others just like me I am very supportive and even play with a man together just like Evelyn and me.

At the same time if she want to solely dedicate to me then I will accept that too.

I will not force anyone and respect her wishes and love her as I loved every one of my women.

Look over there…”

Mohini pointed at Evelyn.

“She is the reincarnated princess Nefertiri.

I have loved her before she awakened her memories and I now love her even more.

We had so much fun together teasing many strong men with our curves.

Similarly, if your Lin really loves me, then I will love her.

I am a selfish woman.

My only requirement is her love and loyalty…..”

Mohini said without hiding anything.

Lin nodded her head as if she already knows all of that.

With Mohini’s words, Zi Yuan doesn’t know what to reply to her or her daughter.

Since her daughter like Mohini they she don’t mind.

As for immortality they will lose it soon as she has to sacrifice to bring back an army of dead to fight the emperor.

With the choice made in her heart she asked her daughter if she is willing to lose her immortality.

She directly accepted it and even Mohini accepted her as she said.

“You don’t have to worry about her not being immortal.

I have the books from Egypt that can help resurrect the dead.

If needed, I can resurrect her to live forever.

It is no different from living the life of an immortal.

So don’t worry Mrs. Ming….”

With that words of Mohini both Lin and Zi Yuan were shocked.

“How did you know about that?”

Zi Yuan asked.

“Mrs. Ming I know many things that even you don’t know about.

Well that is not important right now.

What is important is that.

Your daughter loves me.

I also love your daughter.

What are your thoughts on us?

Your daughter is filial towards you.

So your opinion and acceptance are very important to your daughter.

I can promise you that she will be very happy in the future with me.

Also I don’t mind if you want to join in the fun and come with me….”

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 410 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5