Chapter 285: returned back to the real world
110 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 285: returned back to the real world

Well Asako has already gone through the question of trust so she did not receive any.

Other than Asako there is another woman that is no here has already passed through the question of trust from Mohini.

That is Agnes Garrett the military instructor.

After Mohini saved Asako her opinion towards Mohini has changed and later in the training days Mohini has melted her heart slowly pulling her into his side.

Previously when Asako was brought here by Chiara, it was Agnes that helped in secret for the transfer.

She only knows some things and did not have full understanding so things were smooth with a little friction that was covered by the fantasy system that is correcting the plot.

Even Zoey Graham got this question of trust from Mohini.

Even though she is angry for the death of her father, after understanding the situation of Yuuji she diverted her anger to the main villain heath Oslo.

How can Mohini have all this without any problem?

Well the answer is simple as Mohini is the protagonist and he even had the extra support from his special skills and plot advantages.

Mohini used them to the fullest.

…………

Mohini gave them the warning before letting them make their choice.

Well these people have decided to become fugitives for Mohini can’t they accept this small thing.

It is so magical that they are very curious about this.

After they choose to trust Mohini, Mohini has briefed them about his memories of another life and he is going the real world or something like that.

Well they did not believe his words mostly but when Mohini took out a sword and a spear out of thin air they finally believed him completely.

Mohini told them that he would kill heath Oslo and return to them.

Mohini got on the helicopter of Milli and arrived at the secret location of Heath Oslo.

Well Mohini did not make any sound and started to kill the people with guns and hands.

Mohini was like a perfect killing machine that is more like a walking disaster.

Well there is no sound of killing or alert because of the swift killing and assassination techniques.

Also his guns have silencers so no sound appeared to make them alert.

The duplicate of Yuuji appeared to fight with Mohini but he is not a match for all the techniques and experience that Mohini possesses.

So the fight did not last long as Mohini solved him quickly and smoothly.

Because there are no stimulants in his body Mohini did not have the after effects of that strange medicine.

Mohini has cleared the entire base and came to face heath Oslo.

But he did not expect that Mohini is so different from the one that he previously saw.

Well Mohini took the body when heath Oslo abandoned Mohini to run away.

Right at that time Mohini dislocated the arms and legs of Oslo and put the bomb bracelet on the dick of Oslo using the key he got from him.

Then Mohini directly pierced the katana in the crotch region of Oslo cutting half of his dick and balls.

Mohini then left this place with the entire base blasting sky high.

Mohini took one of the parked helicopters to fly straight out of this place before the blast.

He came back to submarine………..

Then the fantasy world ended.

Since Mohini followed the plot with the protagonist character and hardly made any changes there is not much rewards in the end.

Mohini simply chose free stat points as reward and cleared this world.

Previously she has 45 free stat points and with the new addition the number increased to 55 free stat points.

In the bridged space all the people are present and the appearance of Yuuji they know changed to that of Mohini slowly.

The people present were shocked while Mohini explained to them that this was the original appearance…….

Also she is a woman originally.

Well if they wanted she doesn’t mind growing a dick to fuck them.

Because of the perverted luck and the blessing of the goddess of love Mohini was able to convince them all.

It is not that she replaced Yuuji but Mohini is Yuuji that awakened his memories in the fantasy world.

Since she returned to the real world then her original appearance also returns to her.

But the appearance of Mohini is even more charming.

The favorability of the girls is more than 90 points, so none of them said anything.

What they love is not the appearance of Mohini but her nature and character.

Everyone was brought back to the real world onto the ark ship.

Other people that were doing their work on the ship startled for a moment but calmed down.

They know that Mohini has entered the fantasy world so the people appeared here from the fantasy world.

Looking at the beauties they were shocked but they cannot jump to those beauties as they belong to Mohini.

Well Mohini is very generous and lets them fuck these beauties as long as they accepted it.

One of them was able to get a chance to fuck Revy before and it was fun.

The people that just came out the fantasy world looked around to see the old model sail boat sailing on the boundless ocean.

Mohini gave them a brief account of the real world and her life back on earth.

After the explanation Mohini gave asked Kazuki to analyze Sherlock Holmes fantasy world for her.

Mohini settled the girls to the ark island and returned to the ship.

Well there is another benefit that she got being the protagonist.

That is the big submarine and the island that should be in the name of the protagonist has transferred along with them.

Her ark island was increased by 1 square kilometer in total size and the big submarine has appeared on the empty land on the island.

Mohini is not going to enter any fantasy world…...

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 420 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5