Chapter 289: entered the fantasy world Sherlock Holmes
90 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 289: entered the fantasy world Sherlock Holmes

Few days were spent on this resource island for training her people.

Then they moved on the next resource island that houses a serpent that is over 100 feet long and the width is over 3 feet.

It can easily swallow a person as a whole.

Killing it is a big challenge and the poison from is very deadly.

Mohini has to lure and hit target.

The sensing, strength, and agility capabilities of this serpent are very high while its intelligence is low.

Mohini took the advantage of planning and killed the snake using long distance sneak attack.

With the mythical grade serpent dead Mohini took its spleen, liver and other useful parts to use them for refining things.

She stored them and consumed its genetic essence.

With this Mohini’s genetic essence reserves has reached 30 percent.

For her subordinates it did not require look at the grade of the genetic essence for improvement.

They would improve with normal genetic essence.

There is no issue of genetic essence.

Well Titia still requires high grade genetic essence as she is a normal human.

But because of the change of the race her requirements are different from what Mohini needed.

Just like that Mohini and her group moved around from one Resource Island to another filling up the genetic essence.

The extracts that Mohini had excess were taken by Titia for her improvement.

Remaining was distributed to all of her subordinates to fill up their genetic essence bars.

As for the food reserves they had plenty after the contributions from other players that crossed paths with Mohini in the fantasy worlds before.

It has been around a month since Mohini last entered the fantasy world.

After 2 more days Mohini is going to enter the fantasy world.

That is because this particular day is the fantasy world of Sherlock Holmes.

Mohini was fortunate enough to encounter the Sherlock Holmes fantasy world.

This saved her a world choosing card.

Well this is old Sherlock Holmes world and Mohini is going to use the card later to choose the Sherlock series fantasy world.

Well it has been long since she left the main land so she has to go back to show her face at the very least.

So she led the people back to the main land to the safe island.

It was in the dead of the night when Mohini led the ship to the port.

Then she sneaked back to the main land using the disguise.

With the arrangements done Mohini went to her house to rest for the day.

Right now the epic, legendary and mythical grade has reached 50 percent.

The genetic essences of the lower grades are already full.

Mohini formally appeared in front of the people doing with her improved cooking skills.

After 2 days Mohini entered the fantasy world of Sherlock Holmes.

Her think team has already given her some good ideas on what to do and other things.

With their support Mohini formulated a plan to pull Sherlock Holmes into her team.

The difficulty of the world is set to 200 percent called doomsday level.

Only this way can Mohini pull Sherlock Holmes and others back into the real world as her subordinates.

Mohini was already prepared to lose over billion chaos points to bring back Sherlock Holmes.

The billion chaos points were not to bring Sherlock Holmes out of to the real world.

Instead they are going to be used for penalties for the deductions of Sherlock Holmes about Mohini’s identity.

Mohini did not spend much on extras or used any cards that she has.

Everything was normal and the social status of Mohini is based on her military and civilian ranks.

With the selections done Mohini finally appeared in the fantasy world of Sherlock Holmes.

“Tring

Player has to choose which side he wants to act in Sherlock Holmes part-1.

Choice 1: on the side of James Moriarty that is on the side of Lord Henry Blackwood

Choice 2: on the side of Sherlock Holmes

………..”

This time there is no free to act side which indicates that this world is not so simple for a person to act freely.

Mohini chose the second choice here as she doesn’t want to be on the side of James Moriarty.

He is like a cunning snake with the same level of intelligence of Sherlock Holmes and the cunningness is on a very high level.

He can think in a special thinking process that is not yet discovered in this world.

Well it was Mohini’s own creation called the conditional thinking that did not exist at all.

This means that James Moriarty acts and uses the boundaries, rules, regulations and other restrictions as the conditions for winning and losing to change the situations.

There are always a certain set of conditions for winning or losing or any situation.

As long as those conditions are achieved then you can control the outcome at the tip of your fingers.

That is the game between the Sherlock Holmes and James Moriarty.

They are fighting on who would get their hands on most conditions and control them.

…………..

Mohini has her thoughts lined up and entered the fantasy world of Sherlock Holmes.

“Tring

Fantasy world: Sherlock Holmes

Current location: London

………..”

Mohini was currently in a hotel room and the payment for staying will be over in an hour.

Mohini has already made her choice to side with Sherlock Holmes.

But not to confront him right away.

Instead she went to take a look at the house of Sherlock Holmes 211 B BAKER STREET N.W.

Mohini stood at a blind spot to take a look first and then she returned back to the hotel to extend the stay.

Mohini heard the gun fire sounds when she was observing Sherlock Holmes’s house.

Right now Sherlock Holmes is in a situation where his mind wants to run away if he did not get a case.

In the evening 8:30 the Royale, Doctor Watson……...

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 425 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
4