Chapter 294: Sherlock Holmes finally trusted Mohini
91 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 294: Sherlock Holmes finally trusted Mohini

Timing is very important in this kind of matters.

Throughout the entire time today Mohini has the duty of careful observation and making quick decisions from the shadows.

Well on the next day in the grand hotel Sherlock appeared naked and was caught by cops again.

Well it was done by Irene and not Mohini.

Yesterday Sherlock did not get to do the big exercises instead he was knocked out because she felt the scent of another woman on Sherlock Holmes.

That other woman is Mohini that let him have some good time in her cleavage.

In the morning next day Sherlock was taken to check the situation on dead body of Sir Thomas Rotheram.

That evening Mohini was hiding in the secret meeting spot of the order.

Mohini’s target is to kill all these people here first and then move on with her plan.

Mohini doesn’t have to worry any more about disrupting the plan.

Mohini has already gained the amount of trust that she needed from Sherlock.

That night after one of them was set on fire,

They went to drink the antidote Mohini appeared right at that time.

Using the soft movements Mohini directly hit them into incapacitated state.

Then Mohini slowly interrogated them through the night to find if she missed anything.

The black wood that created terror is currently being terrorized by Mohini.

Mohini only stopped when the mentality of all these people were broken down to the point of no return.

Mohini got all the information from them that she wanted from them.

Then in the morning next day Mohini returned back to the house of Sherlock Holmes before he returned from the grand hotel.

Doctor Watson was already here to pack his things and move on to his new house.

Mohini and Doctor Watson were talking about some things about the situation of Sherlock Holmes in the past two days.

Soon after some time Sherlock Holmes arrived back here.

Mohini did not say anything for a little while looking at Sherlock Holmes.

Then she directly asked Sherlock Holmes if he trust her or not.

Doctor Watson was also looking at Sherlock Holmes in order to know what the final result of this matter is.

Sherlock Holmes thought for a moment and Mohini received few notifications immediately

“Penalty for revealing about the real world to plot line characters -10 million chaos points”

“Penalty for revealing about the real world to plot line characters -10 million chaos points”

“Penalty for revealing about the real world to plot line characters -10 million chaos points”

Mohini has a head ache again and this time lost her sanity a little.

So she went to slap Sherlock Holmes.

“Sherlock Holmes, I said that stop deducing me and trust me.

After you trust me you can deduce all you want.

Trust me first….”

Finally Sherlock Holmes has the blue screen in front of him that shocked even him.

Reading the question on the blue screen Sherlock thought about Mohini again.

Mohini quickly gave out the warning.

During this time Mohini lost another 10 million leading to the total loss of 50 million chaos points in total.

Finally Sherlock Holmes clicked yes and stopped the losses of Mohini.

As soon as Sherlock accepted the question of trust Doctor Watson accepted by default.

Mohini slumped back on the seat and sighed.

Then she spoke to Sherlock Holmes about what happened and why she came here.

After saying that Mohini lost over 50 million chaos points concerted into the current world currency it was around 500 million pounds,

Both Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson took a deep breath.

After knows that Mohini put her life on the line just to get them has made them realized the gravity of the situation.

Well if the chaos points touched zero then the penalty will be deducted on Mohini’s stats, life and other things.

Indirectly if this continued on like that then Mohini would lose her life.

Finally Mohini explained to them about the real world.

The Mohini said about the real culprit behind lord black wood.

Finally after that the cops brought the corpse of the person that fought with Watson.

Since things are cleared Mohini got the chance to look at the deduction skills of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.

Doctor no longer needed to go away from here as they will leave with her to the real world after they took care of Moriarty.

The reason why Mohini wanted to go along is because Irene is actually being tied here by the previous plans of black wood.

Even though he is not in a situation right now, but Moriarty has already made the arrangements.

So Mohini has to take Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson to save Irene.

They did not need to use much force as Mohini used her gun to shoot down chains holding Irene.

Irene hugged Sherlock Holmes for saving her even though it was done by Mohini.

Then Doctor Watson wanted to take a look at lord black wood that ran away.

Well it is the body-double of lord black wood that was arranged by Moriarty.

Mohini knows that there are bombs here and it was a trap set up for Doctor Watson.

So Mohini ran behind Doctor Watson quickly and pulled him before he trip the wire.

Then Mohini immediately called Holmes to leave as these bombs can be set off without being tripped as they are timed.

So Mohini with her monstrous strength pulled the three people towards the water to hide.

All of this only took less than a minute.

As soon as they hid in the water the bombs set off completely messing up the area.

After the bombs was done destroying the place.

Mohini took the people out of this place and put some make up on these people as if they have just been blasted by the bombs.

Sherlock Holmes immediately understood why Mohini is doing this and later Lestrade appeared saving the people……..

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 440 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5