Chapter 296: Jane wants an autograph of Sherlock Holmes inside her holes
119 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 296: Jane wants an autograph of Sherlock Holmes inside her holes

Mohini did not care about that.

The important thing here is to first pull Irene Adler into her group and let her act till Moriarty appears.

The system did not ask Mohini or other players as the story progressed to the second plot directly.

The time is also shortened.

Doctor Watson and Mary wanted to marry before leaving this place in the presence of all the people they know.

Mohini knows that the system is pulling the plot to come together this way and she don’t mind that.

Then the bombing incident happened as the second plot begins and Mohini silently followed.

Moriarty started to play attention to Mohini after some investigation related to black wood incident and Sherlock Holmes.

It is said that after Doctor Watson left Sherlock Holmes got a new person to share the room with.

This is Mohini.

Mohini also appeared two or three times in some investigations done by Sherlock Holmes.

This made him vary of Mohini just in case.

Fortunately there are no surveillance devices or other bugs in this world technology.

Mohini met with Irene along with Sherlock Holmes to speak with her and made her choose the question of trust towards Sherlock Holmes.

She has already given her antidote for cyanide poisoning before she went to meet with Moriarty.

Mohini disguised as a waiter and sneaked into the place too.

When everyone left, Mohini and Sherlock were there waiting in secret for Moriarty to reveal himself without many guards around.

Killing Moriarty would end this fantasy world and Mohini can leave with the people she acquired after the question of trust.

So Mohini wants to move quickly.

Even though she cannot fight them in wits she still has the strength and other stats to back her up.

When absolute strength is applied no amount of strategies can stop it.

For the safety of Irene even thought she took the antidote first Mohini did not let her consume the poisoned tea.

Right at that time there is another helper of Moriarty left in the dining room.

Sherlock Holmes went to get him.

Irene also stood up without drinking tea and moved out of her place walking towards the side of the room in order to let them fight.

Mohini appeared in front of Moriarty and their fight started.

Mohini has to say Moriarty can really fight like a pro with his extra ordinary predicting capabilities.

But he is facing Mohini that would not use the methods in the ordinary way.

When they are fighting Mohini threw a punch and Moriarty tilted his head to escape the punch from Mohini.

But at that moment a sword appeared on Mohini’s hand and directly beheaded Moriarty right at the point of neck that was exposed from his tilted head.

Even though it looked ordinary and nothing special Mohini has planned this for a long time and discussed it with Sherlock Holmes.

The head of James Moriarty fell on the ground and the system gave message to Mohini and all the players that the fantasy world would end in another 10 minutes.

Mohini did not bother with Sherlock’s brother Mycroft.

Even if Mohini wanted and Sherlock tried to convince him, Mycroft would not leave this world as he is used to it.

…………..

Soon after that things went in a normal way.

They appeared in the bridged space.

System calculated the things quickly.

All the healings are done and Doctor Watson’s war wounds were gone…

Mohini chooses the free stat points and free skill points this time and she got a good amount of them.

There are not many rewards because this world is special and her free stat points and free skill points are the highest.

Even though she got Sherlock Holmes Mohini did not receive any special reward.

Only some discount for bringing the big think tank people out of this world.

The reason is very simple Sherlock Holmes himself is the biggest cheat that a player can get.

Because of that everything tilted to the other direction and rewards are gone.

Even with the discount bringing all of these people costed over a billion chaos points for Mohini.

With the things here solved Mohini arranged things for the new people in the ark island.

…………..

Benny’s girlfriend Jane looked at Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson with stars in her eyes.

She is a fan of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson and she want a special autograph from their inside her holes with their big dicks.

Mohini really liked the idea and wanted to get one too.

Well later not now as she has other things to do.

She disguised and went to get some supplies for the people in her ark island.

She is going to go out to hunt again.

She has decided to move on to the next ring by the end of this month.

She has already collected enough.

The mythical grade and high grade monsters gave out spirit beads.

The subordinates that Mohini brought from the fantasy world did not need to fill up their genetic essence of various grades.

Each of them has varying capacities for genetic essence.

As long as it is filled then they are got to go and evolve to tier 2.

Similarly based on the grade their system assessed them they can integrate with the spirit of various grades in the spirit beads.

For example Sherlock Holmes can take on the spirit of a legendary grade spirit and integrate it with himself.

…………..

Mohini has many spirit beads after hunting and she has distributed them to everyone based on their assessed results.

Mohini has added the free stat points that she got to his stats filling them up close to 200 stat points in each of the stats.

Her next target is on a ruins island and the target is a mythical grade horned serpent.

Mohini found that this ruins island has special formula related to forging that she is looking for during this time.

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 440 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5