Chapter 299: Mohini became Malka in Jormungand (Volume 8 Jormungand)
103 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 299: Mohini became Malka in Jormungand

While going to the place for upgrade, Mohini entered the fantasy world of Jormungand.

Based on her estimate she will stay there for 3 to 5 seconds.

This part of the endless sea did not have many people.

So it is fine and peaceful journey.

“Tring

Player, do you wish to spend 1 million chaos points to enter the fantasy world for the second time of the month.

Yes

Or

No

………”

Mohini nodded and immediately 1 million chaos points transferred to the system.

Immediately a portal appeared in front of Mohini leading to the white room where she would select the things spending more chaos points.

The system has changed the age of the main character that is protagonist Jonathan mar as 16+ years old in this story.

Well even though it was changed like that everything else is still normal.

There are many groups in this fantasy world playing the world like a supremacy game or something like that.

Being able to join the groups of Koko’s or Kasper’s group or Floyd Hekmatyar’s group is the main goal.

The secondary goals are related to those smaller groups or CIA….

After joining they can move on increasing the power of the group they are in and reach the top of the world.

The missions are given based on the group that they were able to join at the start of the fantasy world plot.

The start of the fantasy world is not when protagonist Jonathan joins Koko instead it is when Jonathan was discovered by Kasper.

Also her age is 16+ at that time based on the system and when she joins Koko her age reaches 17 years old.

But those people still consider her as a lady because she looked short and small.

This is what the back story that system gave her before making the choices.

Mohini once again chose the doomsday level.

Mohini can claim that she is the strongest person in tier 1.

So this level of difficulty is nothing to her.

Then Mohini started to make her common purchases about languages, locations and other things.

Finally Mohini wanted to choose a background.

Mohini doesn’t want to be the protagonist using the protagonist card.

Mohini wanted to take the role of the Malka the crush of the protagonist.

The point of entry is when Jonathan finds that Malka was almost killed by the weapon’s dealer.

Mohini set everything and choosing the character of Malka and it only costs very little with the doomsday difficulty.

She is the dying character any way.

So saving herself is the best possible solution.

Compared to what she spent with Sherlock Holmes this was a small amount.

Currently Sherlock Holmes, Irene and Kazuki are all sitting and discussing about how to bring modern Sherlock from the series while adapting to the modern world.

They are making progress and Mohini did not bother them.

This world was already analyzed and the profits are enough with the amount that Mohini is spending.

So everything is set.

In this world money still have value so Mohini can gain some.

The name she chooses is her own name which is Mohini.

With everything set the white portal appeared again and Mohini entered the portal.

In the next moment she was in a military bunk with other kids.

Mohini’s cheek is slightly swollen while Jonathan has a bump on her head.

Jonathan is reacting too much for the situation that Malka was put through by these people.

Before she was taken outside Jonathan tried to stop them.

But he was knocked unconscious and Malka was taken.

She and few other people were told to walk the mine field to get to a box of money or documents on the other side in a building.

Fortunately Mohini replaced Malka at that moment.

In a way it is memory awakening but also body transformation.

To be precise Mohini is Malka.

So when she awakened she walked along the mine field with her knowledge and easily crossed over.

This was she was able to return back alive.

But can she calm down without holding any grudge towards these people.

Of course not, she wants to kill them all.

Without her death Jonah would not trigger rebellion and start killing the heartless soldiers in this place.

But she can kill them all herself by cultivating rage in Jonah explaining her situation when she crossed the mind field.

Jonathan came to the conclusion of complete annihilation and decided to support Malka.

The trust of Jonathan towards Malka is over 95 points of favorability.

But Malka did not ask the question of trust right now.

This time is not for that and the favorability came because of the infatuation and love that Jonathan has for her.

Jonathan sent other kids to hide while Malka and Jonathan went to the room where arms are stored.

Jonathan put on tapes to hold the military knife to his hand and then arranged the gun on the other.

Malka did not put on any tapes instead she took the weapons and ammunition directly.

On the other hand she inserted small wire into the power circuit to short the circuit causing the power outage.

Because of the sound of guns fiddling a soldier came into the room but was killed by Jonathan.

Right at that moment the power was also gone.

Malka and Jonathan did not split like that of in those movies instead they tied together in fighting.

All of their shots hit straight on the head of the targets and quickly the entire base was cleaned out.

There is only Yusuf and deputy commander left.

The entire thing was completed even quicker than it should be with the help of Malka.

When they arrived at the location where Yusuf and the deputy commander are Malka stopped Jonathan from killing them directly.

Instead she quickly cut of some nerves to disable them.

Then she slowly played with them for full 5 minutes.

After that she made them………...

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 440 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5