Chapter 307: embarrassing visit of Kasper part-1
91 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 307: embarrassing visit of Kasper part-1

Including the surveillance videos are gone.

He was left with a sack of ice cubes on his dick and ball helping him ease the pain.

Well he understood the situation and ran over to catch up with Koko that was leaving the police station.

His running posture is quite funny for a man and Malka was amused to see all of this through the glass door at the entrance.

Malka pulled Jonathan to see the show.

Just when Koko was punched on the face Jonathan wanted to rush in but Malka stopped him from going anywhere.

Koko was done with the thing and came out of the automatic front door.

But her expression is incredible.

She thought that she is a sitting duck out here.”

There is no one to protect her and there are many high raise buildings around.

Malka told Jonathan to cover the surrounding area and she came to Koko and said.

“Well, you are not a sitting duck,

We are here to protect you.”

The light came back in the eyes of Koko and said.

“You are waiting for me.

The police commander said that my body guards are being held in the hotel room for house arrest.”

Malka took out the medical kit to help Koko clean the blood on her nose and said.

“Well they cannot keep us.

We are young and innocent you know…”

After Malka was done patching up she got on her back and stuck like a koala stuck to a tree.

Well the conversation went on between Malka, Koko and Jonathan as Malka carried her on her back and Jonah is on the lookout.

Jonathan and Malka don’t hate Koko.

Knowing that they don’t hate her, Koko pulled them both closure but still stuck to Malka while holding the hand of Jonah saying her own words about the world.

They continued to talk and Malka very much supported the words of Koko while Jonah stood at the neutral grounds as usual.

They went back to the hotel and three days later Chinatsu came over for her revenge.

Malka and Jonah were there on the roof top hiding from Koko to listen to their conversation.

Lehm was on the duty of the sniper right now.

Also he knows that Malka and Jonah were on the side of Koko protecting her in the dark.

Well they spoke asking questions each other.

Malka can hear the things with her sharp hearing.

But the winds on the high raised buildings are so high that it is hard to hear for Malka.

Also her skirt lifted up and showing that she is not wearing any panties.

This made Jonah embarrassed and his face became red.

Malka did not feel anything as she is a bitch by nature so she simply acted shy.

Also a little aroused for showing off.

So Jonathan did not hear anything.

Malka did hear the words of Koko but she only heard half of it.

Since she already knows what kind of woman she is, Malka did not expect much.

The plot moved on Chinatsu was dead.

Well she is a beauty and she is lively.

But her mind twisted in the wrong direction that cannot fit with Malka.

So this ends here.

Malka and Jonah went down later after Koko left.

…………….

Soon after the incident they rested for a few days of which Malka was asked to cook.

Well they specifically mentioned not to take Jonah’s help when cooking.

Malka laughed out loud till her stomach hurt after hearing their words.

…………

Malka knows what would happen next.

They set out on a ship after a few days going around Africa to fill in some contracts.

Malka knows that Kasper would come here.

Others are playing with the new guns without a care for the bullets.

Malka was sitting on an easy chair enjoying the sun on her white skin to tan a little.

Right at that moment Koko got a call that she received with lively expression.

But in the next second that lively expression changed.

Malka laughed looking at the change of her expression and shouting about her life.

The call should be about Kasper that is coming to this ship.

Well Koko wanted to hide Malka and Jonathan so that they would not meet with Kasper.

Jonathan was taken down but they cannot find an excuse to let Malka go.

Koko sighed and told Malka to check something on the other side of the ship.

He came here to warn Koko about scarecrow agent from CIA.

But when Koko remembered his strange walking posture after Malka took care of him, she started to laugh.

Kasper did not know what happened so he put up a confused expression.

Only after Velmet explained the situation when Koko met with the scarecrow did he understand why Koko laughed out loud.

“That little tigress seems to be working quite well right.

You should be thankful to me for finding such an able pair of body guards for you Koko.”

Kasper said.

They continued to talk and finally it was about the bathroom.

The entire incident with Kasper meeting Jonah and he remembering the past has happened.

Koko started to push Kasper off the ship when they pick on Jonah.

Right around that time Malka appeared behind Kasper and said.

“Hey Kasper,

Why don’t you say that you are coming to me?

Koko,

Since there is a party going on why don’t you invite me?

I am really hurt for sending me away you know.”

Kasper shivered for a moment as he remembered Malka grasping his neck with the body that did not eat anything for a week.

Looking at the sudden shiver Koko started to laugh out loud and went to stick to Malka.

Then she said.

“See, Malka became my body guard and if you did not leave quickly I will order her to beat you Kasper.”

“Okay, okay I will leave…”

Right at that moment Jonah said his dialog with a stern face………

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 455 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5